Please inform yourself ! Watch this video

muslim

Assalamualaikum,

This Video provides a striking comparison of U.S. and international media coverage of the crisis in the Middle East, zeroing in on how structural distortions in U.S. coverage have reinforced false perceptions of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
I sincerely request every member and guest of this website to watch the video till the end.

[vg]-7828123714384920696[/vg]​

O ALLAH please Unite the Ummah and guide on straight path, the path of those whom You blessed; not of those who have deserved your wrath, nor of those who have gone astray.
Ameen.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Peace, Propaganda & the Promised Land

:salam2:

I was going to post this video up, but I am glad you've already done so. It is definitely one of the best documentaries I've ever seen on the topic. Just decided to bump this video to the top of the thread.

I also recommend everybody to watch this documentary to the end.

:wasalam:

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
Where and how can I download this video?

Where and how can I download this video. Inshaallah, our ummah will be united someday, this was the prophecy of our prophet Muhammad(may peace and blessings be upon him), and he had never failed a single prophecy. The problem with us (ummah) is because we are blinded by this world (wealth, fame, power, enjoyment). May Allah(SWT) open up the eyes of our ummah. Let us be patient and look in our own selves to fortify our faith. If that time comes, we can say that we are ready for that prophecy, amin.

truesuccess

Proud to be a Muslim
Aameen

Where and how can I download this video. Inshaallah, our ummah will be united someday, this was the prophecy of our prophet Muhammad(may peace and blessings be upon him), and he had never failed a single prophecy. The problem with us (ummah) is because we are blinded by this world (wealth, fame, power, enjoyment). May Allah(SWT) open up the eyes of our ummah. Let us be patient and look in our own selves to fortify our faith. If that time comes, we can say that we are ready for that prophecy, amin.

Aameen, Jazakallah

Azzouni

yes

thanks for this vido and i would like if same one has a other for post what a dealy live on Plaestine to show others what Palestinian is facing a problems from the Manky sons:astag: :muslim_child:

MubarekMuslimah

Salaams Muslim, thank you so much for posting this, jazak'allah khair. I have learnt a lot from this video and watched it til the end............may Allah swt ease the suffering of the Oppressed and punish the Oppressors insha'allah...may our Ummah have peace and unity and safety and be guided to the Right Path forever.......may Allah swt have mercy on all our souls.

Ameen.

I feel really compelled to do something now to help in someway the Palestinian people....is there a charity specific to them that i can donate to does anyone know? or some other way I can help?? insha'allah.

Salaams

slave.of.AllahSW

Jazakallahu khayrun for sharing.

Allah (swt) most high and powerful is indeed watching everything. Allah (swt) knows all and hears all, and nothing is hidden from Allah (swt)! InshaAllah talla, the kuffaar will pay! A Great Torment of grave and hell awaits them! :astag:

AbdulMu'Min

Brothers and Sisters

Assalamu Alaykum,
Brothers and Sisters we cannot sit back and do nothing!!!
You are probably now asking urself what can i as an individual do...... i ask myself the same thing, maybe the difference one of us can make is nominal, it will go un-noticed, but if we work together, we put our brain power, our ideas, our resources together, maybe we can achieve something.
Personally, i could not watch the video to the end, it brought me to tears, not just internally.......... Ya Allah!!!! Please brothers and sisters, post your ideas on this forum......
I have an idea to set up a national Palestine day, where we encourage every university Islamic society/Peace society etc to set up a protest in their city, if we can do this....... i dont know, please forward your ideas......
La illaha illAllah!!
May Allah help them

shaz_1999

I saw this video about 3months ago now and it made me cry so much and makes me feel blessed in the land that we live in and that we do not have the daily fights and we also have a roof over our head and we do have as much food as we can eat. We may hate the country that we live in and we are blessed to have the things that we do and we should be thanking Allah daily for this.