PLEASE LOOK AT THIS AND TAKE HEED

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler
This is what Disney is promoting. This guy is Christian therefore he may quote from the Bible, BUT that is not the case the point is what Disney is doing. Be aware.

If you listen to music (we all know it's haraam) beware, when in reverse it may be something satanic. Like Twinkle Twinkle little star for example. My sister and her husband played it backwards (in reverse) and it says discreetly, "There is no Allah" :astag:

May Allah Protect us from the works of Shaytaan and his minions, and the people who associate themselves with him in this world. Ameen

Surah Ibrahim, Ayah 22

And the devil will say, when the matter is decided: Surely Allah promised you a promis of truth, and I promised you, then failed you. And I had no authority over you, except that I called you and you obeyed me; so blame me not but blame yourselves. I cannot come to your help, nor can you come to my help. I deny your associating me with Allah before. Surely for the unjust is a painful chastisement.

Salamu alaykum sis

sorry but i had to delete these 2 videos since they were unpropriate. I know you meant only good howver, both the videos have to much music in them. Also, in the first video is a promotion of christianity as well there is a nude woman. No brother or sister needs to see this stuff. All muslims have to do is not buy a TV and it will solve all the problems inshALlah.

Allah knows best
wasalam

OsMaN_93

Here to help
jazak Allah 4 sharing v important point ..
thnx 4 showing the TRUTH too !!!!

but 1 little ques. whats with the piramid symbol is dat a religeon or sumin ?????!!!!!:eek:

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
I wonder if that Disney stuff was treu and hadn't been messed with?

If it is true then its very very scary.

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler
I believe it is true because I swear to Allah when I was younger in Aladdin, I heard when he said take off your clothes, and me and my sister was so young that we went closer to the TV screen and was like what did he say, and we heard it again, this is a true story. But listen to this you know when they say some movies are going into the vault and won't be out for awhile, they take out the nasty things that are in it.

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
thats really bad.

I do know that about the age of 5 i made barbie and ken take their clothes off....how would i ever have known to do such a thing!?

I know that subliminal messaging has been proved to work. Only Allah knows how much of it is in what we see every day.

This is going to give me nightmares....really. Especially that song when it was played backways and said we worship satan.....that made my hair stand on end.

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler
I am truly sorry Muharaam I listened to it on mute and I forgot to tell everyone to do the same and that it may show some graphic things, I'm truly sorry, I just wanted everyone to see how shaytaan works. And sorry for my forgetfullness may Allah help me with that. :mashallah:

Sorry again.

Amir_of_spain

i find this all to be superstitious, satan doesnt waste his time in this way, he doesnt need to as he directly can whisper to us, so he has no need to hide within a michael jackson track. Lets not get carried away with rumours now.

MTYKK

Banned
I was going to write something telling you how silly you were, but the phenomena is true. You record it via sounds recorder, reverse it and it's as clear as it can be.

I can't say anything about who and why or coincidence though.

I don't agree with that message, nor am I affected by it cos I love Allah Ta'Ala.

Shannonx

:salam2:
There's a lot of things in Disney movies too you wouldn't really notice by just watching the movie, but if you were to pay close attention you'd notice things. Someone I know said she was watching Dumbo and some clowns in the movie were smoking a bong.

Never heard about that song though, the twinkle little star. Kind of creepy :| I use to love Disney when I was little.

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
As Salaamu Alaykum, LOL, are we going to listen to some lucy in the sky with diamonds? for those that don't know... i believe, or that, i heard played backwards was some type of satanic verse or anti verse back in the 70's. i will say that if you play any music backwards you get what you get or want to get. if we teach our children that a RAT that big is dangerous...lol. Which of the favours of your Lord will you deny?

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler
i find this all to be superstitious, satan doesnt waste his time in this way, he doesnt need to as he directly can whisper to us, so he has no need to hide within a michael jackson track. Lets not get carried away with rumours now.
:mashallah: The Prophet of Allah (SAW) said that Shaytaan is going to try and get us with the little things meaning the minor bad things as well and that we should be aware of that. So I just posted this on order to show you that certain things in this world are very wrong like this and what Shaytaan does.

And when you read the Qur'an, and Allah speaks about the people in the Prophet's (SAW) time and they use to incite things about the Prophet (SAW) that weren't true and did that in order to distort everyone's perception of him. Therefore, by seeing this we should become more aware of the Shaytaan in everything we do, and not to fear him BUT to seek refuge in Allah from him like Allah order us to do in the Qur'an. Insha'Allah.