Please make dua for my Sister!!

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Assalamu alaykum

I hope everyone is doing very well InshaAllah.

My dearest brothers and sisters, please my dua for my Sister (in Islam) :( She is going through a very tough time, can't do anything. My sister has been in bed for a very long time due to severe pain :( She is a very well-known member in this site and some of us probably noticed her absence.

So I ask again, please make dua for her InshaAllah :( She tells me it's very hard for her to do anything now :( Thank you for your time

Ohh and everyone say Alhumdulillah, because right now, we could have been in that situation :( :(

Take care
Wasalam

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

May Allah Subhanuwata'ala cure our sister form her illness.

O Allah, send your infinite mercy on our sister.

You are the most mercyful.

Ameen.

hassana elkoussi

:salam2: dear sister,:SMILY252:

May Allah grant shifaa to ur sister and make that pain a cause to have all her sins erased inshaAllah.:tti_sister: Ameen

Salam

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
May Allah Subhanuwata'ala cure our sister form her illness.

O Allah, send your infinite mercy on our sister.

You are the most mercyful.

Ameen.

Ameen!! :tti_sister:

:salam2: dear sister,:SMILY252:

May Allah grant shifaa to ur sister and make that pain a cause to have all her sins erased inshaAllah.:tti_sister: Ameen

Salam

:wasalam:

Ameen!! :tti_sister: And may Allah bless her in this life and the hereafter! Ameenn

:SMILY252:

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalikum

inshAllah she will be fine soon n everything will be fine................don't sad sister

May Allah give her shifa Ameen!!!!!

:salam2:

inshallah sister i will pray for her, you have to say to her"

45. When visiting the sick

(139)
When the Prophet  would enter upon a sick person, he would say:
لا بأْسَ طَهـورٌ إِنْ شـاءَ الله .
La ba/sa tahoorun in shaal-lah.
‘Never mind, may it (the sickness) be a purification, if Allah wills.’

IbnAhmad

May Allah SWT grant her Shifah. Ameen. :)
Also May Allah SWT reward you for creating this thread. Ameen. :D:D

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Asalamalikum

inshAllah she will be fine soon n everything will be fine................don't sad sister

May Allah give her shifa Ameen!!!!!

:salam2:

inshallah sister i will pray for her, you have to say to her"

45. When visiting the sick

(139)
When the Prophet  would enter upon a sick person, he would say:
لا بأْسَ طَهـورٌ إِنْ شـاءَ الله .
La ba/sa tahoorun in shaal-lah.
‘Never mind, may it (the sickness) be a purification, if Allah wills.’

May Allah SWT grant her Shifah. Ameen. :)
Also May Allah SWT reward you for creating this thread. Ameen. :D:D

O God, please heal our sister, there is no healing but yours, a healing that leaves behind no ailment.

Did she see a doctor? Is she taking medication? If not, do not neglect that. The prophet, peace be upon him said, "Verily God sent down illness and with it He sent down its cure."

assalaam alaikum
i hope she will be fine soon
may Allah give her cure inshallah
w/salaam

Asalamu alaikum,

may Allah grant her Shafiah!ameen
she is in my duas!

Ameen! :hearts::SMILY252::hearts:

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
As salaamu a'lykum dear sister,
May Allah (Subhanahi Wa Ta'ala) cure her illness as soon as possible...Ameen and plz dear sister dont be sad just be positive and think positive,May be Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) wants to higher her status in the life of hereafter thats y HE might be testing her and gave her this disease and covey my same message to her.
O Allah! make this easy for our sister and bless her and cure her disease and higher her status in the life of hereafter and grant us all a sure place in Jannatul-Firdausa ...Ameen..Allahumma Ameen

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
As salaamu a'lykum dear sister,
May Allah (Subhanahi Wa Ta'ala) cure her illness as soon as possible...Ameen and plz dear sister dont be said just be positive and think positive,May be Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) wants to higher her status in the life of hereafter thats y HE might be testing him and gave him this disease and covey my same message to her.
O Allah! make this easy for our sister and bless her and cure her disease and higher her status in the life of hereafter and grant us all a sure place in Jannatul-Firdausa ...Ameen..Allahumma Ameen

Walaykumu salam

Ameen! May Allah accept them all. JazakAllah brother