please make dua for us

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

all i ask for brothers and sisters is for your dua. i have been trying to come up for the means to get my wife back home here in the US. i just recently got hired part time as a second job so i can come up with the money for my wife. please pray that i do well at this second job so i can get the means to have my wife home with me. we have been so miserable without each other and both us have been struggling for months now. i just hope this job is the ticket to bringing my sweetheart back.
:wasalam:

Amina 1

:tti_sister:May Allah ease your financial burden and make it easy for you to be rejoined with your wife:tti_sister::tti_sister:

Hassana

May Allah make it easy for you ameen, I belief things happen as Allah planned for us. Insha Allah you two will soon be together at the best time He has planned for you.

Note: Good, responsible, caring, loving and above all God fearing husbands think of their wives always no matter what.

fada_all

salam alikom

oh its hard, yet don't worry brother allah's mercy is so wide it spreads all over the earth and skies, you need only to make dou'a insha allah everything will be good ..may allah swt bless you with his wide mercy ,make thing easy for you and help you in you financial situation so as to bring your wife with you for all you life and live in prosperity and happiness insha allah taala..
don't worry brother i will make dou'a for you..... believe me im at the same situation with my husband both of us at different cities, but alhamdolillah allah's mercy will spread over us and gather in happiness us insha allah taala....

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
May Allah make things easy for you and May Allah bless you and your wife and unite you in happiness. Ameen :tti_sister: i will make dua inshallah
take care

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

InshaAllah I will remember you in my prayers brother. Be always strong and patient as you are always. InshaAllah everything will go smoothly.

By the way, please be careful about your health my brother. Doing two jobs is not an easy task both physically and mentally.

May Allah make it easy for you.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

islamisthesolution

all i ask for brothers and sisters is for your dua. i have been trying to come up for the means to get my wife back home here in the US. i just recently got hired part time as a second job so i can come up with the money for my wife. please pray that i do well at this second job so i can get the means to have my wife home with me. we have been so miserable without each other and both us have been struggling for months now. i just hope this job is the ticket to bringing my sweetheart back.

may Allah make everything easy for you brother . and inshAllah you will see your wife soon .

may Allah reward you with jannat al ferdous ameen

stiks

Amatur-Rahman

ameeeeeeeen

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Inshallah may Allah swt get back your sweetheart soon dear brother.:)

I will keep you in my duas dear brother

May Allah bless you and fulfill your home and life with love and mercy.Ameen.:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

thank you all so much for your support. i feel much better:SMILY346: insha'Allah i'll be starting on saturday. i'm nervous and excited at the same time.