please need your advise, my muslim family

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaykum. you know what, your brothers don't deserve a sister like you. and if they don't want to tolerate, respect or even be considerate of the choice you've made then they're just being fools(sorry if that's offensive to you), but as for you sister- if by the grace of Allah it is time for you to get married then it'll happen. but hey you can live alone too. their is nothing wrong with that cause you know why? you got allah by your side. you're being accompanied by his angels inshallah. so do not think for a moment that you're alone. as for your brothers what i think you should do is explain to them that you've chosen to live this way and that no matter what they say you will not change your mind. tell them that if they do not want to be supportive or considerate of you then that each should go his own way. no harm in that. as for you parents, call them- tell them the truth. because your brothers could call them first and give them an untruthful heartbreaking lie that would separate you and your parents. hold tight like all the other members have said. and do not worry even for a moment. if you could ignore them do so. they're your flesh and blood but that doesn't give them the right to live your life for you. so tell them sis! don't be afriad. asalamu alaykum wrwb. we love you sister but more so Allah and his angels will love you more Inshallah!

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
LOL this is a one year old thread ,I was surprised to see it ..
Things didnt change much since that time .I still live alone and my brothers are still the same .I cant blame them ,they dont know what Islam is and how much is the family expensive in Islam.
But the most thing that makes me happy is that I became much closer to my parents and that they look at Islam differently now and with more understanding .I convinced them finally about the trinity and they don't accept it anymore .I pray that Allah swt will give them understanding of Islam ...
I ask all my brothers and sisters to make a dua for my father as he been very ill for almost half a year .I pray that Allah the Most Merciful cure my father and guide both of my parents to Islam ..:tti_sister: and the rest of my family ...
Thank u all my brothers and sisters for your support .TTI became my family now too :D

waaleikum salam

AdamMuslim

Salam sister,
This is the first time I notice that you are a revert Muslim mashallah. It is almost impossible to notice since you are doing very good job here :SMILY259:.

I do have a great respect for the revert people because all the early companions were revert muslim !

Having a good family is a real blessing. In your case, I'm sure that your family is very blessed by having you as a daughter. May be one day your parents as well as your brother will find their own path to islam through you. And even if they are christian they still deserve your love and you have to obey them unless they oblige you to do things aginst your conviction.

I'm sorry for your father but inchalah he will be OK soon.

Wassalam.

a_brother

Make dua for us all
salam aleikum
LOL this is a one year old thread ,I was surprised to see it ..
Things didnt change much since that time .I still live alone and my brothers are still the same .I cant blame them ,they dont know what Islam is and how much is the family expensive in Islam.
But the most thing that makes me happy is that I became much closer to my parents and that they look at Islam differently now and with more understanding .I convinced them finally about the trinity and they don't accept it anymore .I pray that Allah swt will give them understanding of Islam ...
I ask all my brothers and sisters to make a dua for my father as he been very ill for almost half a year .I pray that Allah the Most Merciful cure my father and guide both of my parents to Islam ..:tti_sister: and the rest of my family ...
Thank u all my brothers and sisters for your support .TTI became my family now too :D

waaleikum salam

:salam2:

May Allah make everything easy for you sister, and may Allah show guidance to your family...

TTI does help in having an "islamic environment" and feels like a family, MashaAllah, especially when one lives in the west!... i was raised as a muslim with a muslim family(living in a muslim country, my parents still there), but living in the west and at work makes things hard... the environment that one lives in is very important and effects one's religion, that's why i usually have a tab with TTI :D at home and at work :p... May Allah reward the brothers and sisters who started this website and those who maintain it (one of them is you sister Aisha :) )

:wasalam:

Musulmanin

Assalamu aleikum brothers and sisters
Please I need your advise..
I'm converted muslim.Its been more then 2 years alhamdulillah
How should I behave with my family that always put me down,that don't count my opinion ever,because I don't want to go their way.I'm strugling with this all the time.And feel so alone.I have my brothers ,who don't care about me ,they only care what their wives say.My parents are far,and I cannot complain to them ,it will make them sad....Should I go far away from my family,my brother I mean,what should I do,as I cannot find a compromise with him and his wife whatsoever,as their Christian Missionaries and are very strict followers of their religion...what should I do..
Peace to all
salam

:salam2:

Sorry to hear you were and still are in this situation. InshAllah your family members will become muslims or at least accept your beliefs.

Allah is with patient ones.

:wasalam:

siddiq85

ALLAH SAYS ALA BIZIK RILLAHI TAT MA INNAL QULUB...

WHEN EVER U ARE IN STRESS READ HOLLY QURAN,IT WILL GIVE U THE COMFORT.AND ALSO PRAY.
WS

BROS FROM NIGERIA

Mumin01

1.) Keep your duty to Allah subhanahu wa talaa and pray to him constantly

2.) remember everything is temporary and shall come to pass

3.) Remember Allah, Al Aziz

4.) Your brothers and sisters are here to support you

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:):salam2:

o Allah take the away sadness from Aisha and guide her family and cure her father ameen,ameen,ameen:tti_sister:

o Allah grant her the highest level of JANNAH and protect from the the trouble with life ameen,ameen,ameen:tti_sister:

with all the respect from ur brothers and sisters:hearts:

:hijabi::wasalam: