"Please pray earnestly for Mrs.Linda Jones:

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

My Islamic Br's and Sis's from TTI,please make Du'aa from depth of your hearts for Mrs.Linda Jones. She is a revert to Islam from Flint, Michigan. This is the message which I received from her:

" Please pray for me on 15, Dec, as I will be undergoing surgery for a total knee-replacement. My family won't be able to be here untill 24th on Dec. Inshallah. My Iman and his wife will be there to pray with me, inshalla. Thank you for your prayers, in advance. I am getting very scared of the surgery as I am almost 60 years old ".

She is also facing problems because of her weakening eye sight.

May Allah (SWT) pour His utmost blessings upon Mrs. Linda Jones.

Regards.

Sakeena

Subhanallah I'll be making duas for her and tell my friends to make duaa for her also! Do you mind if I post this on my Facebook Wall? I can leave her anonymous if you want InshaAllah!

:tti_sister:

sachin4islam

Subhanallah I'll be making duas for her and tell my friends to make duaa for her also! Do you mind if I post this on my Facebook Wall? I can leave her anonymous if you want InshaAllah!

Assalamu Alaikum:

Thanks.Ya,sis that would be better.

Regards.

Sakeena

Salaam. This is what I wrote:

My Islamic Brothers and Sisters on Facebook, please make Du'aa from depth of your hearts for this sister. She is a revert to Islam from Flint, Michigan. This is the message which I received about her:

"Please pray for me on 15, Dec, as I will be undergoing surgery for a total knee-replacement. My family won't be able to be here untill 24th on Dec. Inshallah. My Imam and his wife will be there to pray with me, inshalla. Thank you for your prayers, in advance. I am getting very scared of the surgery as I am almost 60 years old".

May Allah (SWT) pour His utmost blessings upon the sister. Amin! Please spread this message!

:hijabi:

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum: Sis Sakeena.

That is fine. Masha-Allah. Thanks so much. May Allah (SWT) bless you abundantly.

Regards.

a_stranger

Ya Allah give our sister a perfect recovery , and good health and reward her for all that she is going through. Amen

elqouds2020

douaa

Assalamu Alaikum:

My Islamic Br's and Sis's from TTI,please make Du'aa from depth of your hearts for Mrs.Linda Jones. She is a revert to Islam from Flint, Michigan. This is the message which I received from her:

" Please pray for me on 15, Dec, as I will be undergoing surgery for a total knee-replacement. My family won't be able to be here untill 24th on Dec. Inshallah. My Iman and his wife will be there to pray with me, inshalla. Thank you for your prayers, in advance. I am getting very scared of the surgery as I am almost 60 years old ".

Regards.

essallamou allaikoum que dieu le grand le mésirécordieu donne la foie et le courage que la guerisse in chaaellah

elqouds2020

douaa

Assalamu Alaikum:

Regards.

essallamou allaikoum faire douaa pour votre soeur pour sa guerrisson in chaa ellah