please pray for my family

wantobeMumin

:salam2:brothers and sisters i am in dire need of Allah's mercy. My family is going through deep financial problem. we know its Allah's will. Please pray for us that Allah may make it easier for us and for every one who is in same position as i am. Please keep me and my family in ur prayers.

Does any one know any dua regarding the matter?

:wasalam:

halah

:salam2:

May Allah help and support you to overcome your the hardship you come through,keep on Isteghfaar.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicomu dear brother.

May Allah help to your family,and Inshallah you will be in my duas brother.:tti_sister:

Inshallah prayers will help you dear brother but it is also necery to work,work,and work,Inshallah like Allah has order us.

May Allah bless you and your family.

hassana elkoussi

Brother, I found this on ISLAM Q & A . Hope it helps

"Persist in praying for forgiveness, for it is one of the greatest means of bringing what one desires and warding off what one dislikes, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“I [Nooh] said (to them): ‘Ask forgiveness from your Lord, verily, He is Oft‑Forgiving;
11. ‘He will send rain to you in abundance,
12. ‘And give you increase in wealth and children, and bestow on you gardens and bestow on you rivers”
[Nooh 71:10-12]

We advise you to do several things:

1 – Turn to Allaah and beseech Him to relieve you of the hardship that has befallen you, for He alone is able to do that, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And if Allaah touches you with harm, none can remove it but He, and if He touches you with good, then He is Able to do all things”
[al-An’aam 6:17]

Du’aa’ is of great importance,
and calamities may be the means of opening the door to communication between a person and his Lord, because a person may start enjoying conversing with his Lord and finding comfort in that and tasting its sweetness, until he forgets all the pain that he is suffering. This is a sign of Allaah’s mercy to His slave, for He is Most Merciful, Most Loving, may He be glorified.

2 – Think positively of your Lord, may He be glorified, for He has all the beautiful qualities. Instead of expecting something bad to happen to you and calamities to strike, put your hope in your Lord and trust that He will be kind to you and set your affairs straight. It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah says: ‘I am as My slave thinks I am, and I am with him when he calls on Me.’” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (7405) and Muslim (2675).

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: … that sort of attitude( thinking negatively of Allah swt) is the result of letting these thoughts control one's mind, so you will find such a person still having a kind of discontent with the divine decree and objecting to it with regard to His creation and His commands. Whispers (waswaas) will haunt such a person with regard to Allaah’s wisdom and mercy. Such a person needs to eliminate two things: corrupt ideas and corrupt whim and desires, and he should realize that wisdom and justice are found in that which Allaah decrees by His knowledge and wisdom, not what a person thinks on the basis of his (imperfect) knowledge and wisdom, so that his inclination will become in accordance with what Allaah decrees and commands, and he will have no inclination that opposes the decree and wisdom of Allaah.

Majmoo’ al-Fataawa (10/288).

3 –Try to ward off depression by keeping yourself busy with things that will benefit you, whether in religious or worldly terms. Organize your time and try to fill it with beneficial things. Allocate some of your time to earning a living, and some for exercise, and some for studying and reading, and some to attend gatherings of dhikr and knowledge, and so on.

4 – We say: Do not worry about provision, for Allaah decreed all things fifty thousand years before He created the heavens and the earth, and your worrying will not change anything that Allaah has decreed. Whatever Allaah has decreed for you will come to you; all you have to do is take the means that are permissible according to sharee’ah, and do whatever you are able to do. Always remember the words of Allaah (interpretation of the meaning):

And no moving (living) creature is there on earth but its provision is due from Allaah. And He knows its dwelling place and its deposit (in the uterus or grave). All is in a Clear Book (Al‑Lawh Al‑Mahfooz — the Book of Decrees with Allaah).”
[Hood 11:6]

“And in the heaven is your provision, and that which you are promised”

[al-Dhaariyaat 51:22]

“And whosoever fears Allaah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty).
3. And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allaah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allaah will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allaah has set a measure for all things”
[al-Talaaq 65:2-3]

5 – We advise you to look at those who are less well-off than you; look at those who are afflicted, so that you will appreciate the blessings that Allaah has bestowed upon you. If you do that, then you will realize that no matter what befalls you, you are well off.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Look at the one who is at a lower level than you, and do not look at the one who is above you, for that may keep you from scorning the blessing of Allaah.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (6490) and Muslim (2963)

And Allaah knows best.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

The responses have been an anwer to me. And, yes we can not get depressed. I will make dua for you and your family. Insha'Allah, we will be rewarded.

Amina 1

:salam2:

I like this one I do not know it in Arabic I only know it in English If someone would write the transliteration for me that would be wonderful :SMILY33:

OH ALLAH! I seek refuge in You from anxiety and grief; I seek refuge in You from incapacity and laziness; and I seek refuge in You from overcoming of debts and overpower of people.

OH ALLAH! I seek refuge in You from poverty except to You, from humiliation except for You, and from fear except from You.

OH ALLAH! I seek refuge in You from false testimony, or committing immorality, or provoking You; and I seek refuge in You from malice of the enemies, and from enigmatic disease, and from the despair of hope.

OH AllAH! I seek refuge in You from the wicked people, from the worries of the livelihood, and from the ill-nature.

OH ALLAH! You are the Mercy of the mercies, and You are the Lord of the universe.

Ya Allah
Allahumma Ameen

I will pray for you:tti_sister:

nori suja'i

Jazak'Allahu Khair.
I recite that du'a averyday just to get rid of laziness as i cannot afford to be lazy for my family.
I suggest besides completing our 5 daily prayers, we can do an extra 2raka'ah solat after 9am and the latest is before 11.30am that is sunat dhuhaa (nawaitu sunnatul dhuhaa roka'ataynee lillahi ta'ala - this is the niah)
After the solah, istinghfar (3x) then recite the du'a below;

Allah humma innnad dhuha aa dhuha'uka
wal baha'a baha'uka
wal jamala jamaluka
wal quwata quuwatuka
wal qudrota qudrotuka
wal essmata issmatuk.
Allah humma ing kaana rezkee fissama'e fa'angzilhu
wa ingkaana fil ardhee fa'akhrijhu
wa ingkaana mu'assaran fayas sirhu
wa ingkaana haraaman fathohheerhu
wa ingkaana ba'eedhan faqorribhu bihaqqi dhuhaa ika
wa bahaa ika, wajamaleeka, waquuwatika, waqudratika
aatinee maa atayta ebadhakas soliheen.

Meaning:
Oh Allah, dhuhaa period is Your Period.
The beautiful is Your Beautiful
The prettiest is Your Prettiest
The strongest is Your Strongest
The powerful is Your Powerful
The protection is Your Protection
Oh Allah if my wealth is on the sky, pls bring it down,
if its under the ground, pls unearth it, if its difficult for me pls make it easier, if its haraam (forbidden) pls purify it, if its far pls make it nearer. The blessing of dhuha period, The Mightiers, The Graceful, The Strongest and The Powerful, pls give me whatever You Ever Gave to the pious ppl before me, ameen.

Amina 1

I know that one,
Allaahumma inni a`oodhu bika min al hammi wal hazan, wa min al `ajzi wal kasal, wa min al bukhli wal faqr, wa min ghalabt-id dayni wa qahr-ir rijaal.

The phrase, "wa min al bukhli wal faqr" is missiing from your quote above and it means "and from stinginess and poverty."

:jazaak:

Thank you so much I always feel better when I can say it in Arabic :biggrin:

Amina 1

Jazak'Allahu Khair.
I recite that du'a averyday just to get rid of laziness as i cannot afford to be lazy for my family.
I suggest besides completing our 5 daily prayers, we can do an extra 2raka'ah solat after 9am and the latest is before 11.30am that is sunat dhuhaa (nawaitu sunnatul dhuhaa roka'ataynee lillahi ta'ala - this is the niah)
After the solah, istinghfar (3x) then recite the du'a below;

Allah humma innnad dhuha aa dhuha'uka
wal baha'a baha'uka
wal jamala jamaluka
wal quwata quuwatuka
wal qudrota qudrotuka
wal essmata issmatuk.
Allah humma ing kaana rezkee fissama'e fa'angzilhu
wa ingkaana fil ardhee fa'akhrijhu
wa ingkaana mu'assaran fayas sirhu
wa ingkaana haraaman fathohheerhu
wa ingkaana ba'eedhan faqorribhu bihaqqi dhuhaa ika
wa bahaa ika, wajamaleeka, waquuwatika, waqudratika
aatinee maa atayta ebadhakas soliheen.

Meaning:
Oh Allah, dhuhaa period is Your Period.
The beautiful is Your Beautiful
The prettiest is Your Prettiest
The strongest is Your Strongest
The powerful is Your Powerful
The protection is Your Protection
Oh Allah if my wealth is on the sky, pls bring it down,
if its under the ground, pls unearth it, if its difficult for me pls make it easier, if its haraam (forbidden) pls purify it, if its far pls make it nearer. The blessing of dhuha period, The Mightiers, The Graceful, The Strongest and The Powerful, pls give me whatever You Ever Gave to the pious ppl before me, ameen.

:jazaak:

Thank you so much for posting this I love learning new things to use in my prayers:hijabi:

islamisthesolution

:salam2:brothers and sisters i am in dire need of Allah's mercy. My family is going through deep financial problem. we know its Allah's will. Please pray for us that Allah may make it easier for us and for every one who is in same position as i am. Please keep me and my family in ur prayers.

may Allah help you brother inshallah everything is gonna be ok you just trust in Allah`s ability and its just a small test hope you keep faith and may Allah be with you

Miss_Ayub

Salaam

i am very sorry to hear that, i will try and pray for you after all my salah's [inshaAllah]

InshaAllah it will get better for you soon, it is good to see that you have a strong faith :)

Wasalaam

naaad

mu'minah
Salaam Alaikum my friend

firstly, I pray to ALLAH 4 U- May HE give you the strength to cope with this difficult time and double the happiness and blessings that will come after relief very soon INSHALLAH......and B patient-[ ان الله مع الصابرين]

some more duas----

حسبنا الله و نعم الوكيل على الله توكلنا
Hasbunal laaho wa nemal wakeelu alal lahi tawakkalna
Allah is sufficient for us and He is an Excellent Guardian and we repose our trust in Allah.

It is related on the authority of Abdulla bin Abi Auf (May Allah be pleased with him) that the Holy Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) said: whosoever has a need to be fulfilled by God, let him make ablution and let him make it well.Then he should offer two rak'ats of prayer, glorify Allah, and invoke blessings on the Apostle of Allah, thereafter supplicate in the following words:
لا اله الله الحليم الكريم سبحان الله رب العرش العظيم * والحمد لله رب العالمين * اسئلك موجبات رحمتك و عزائم مغفرتك , والغنيمة من كل بر والسلامة من كل اثم لا تدع لي ذنبا الا غفرته ولا هما الا فرجته ولا حاجة هي لك رضا الا قضيتها يا ارحم الراحمينLa ilaha illallahul haleemul kareem subhanallahi rabbil arshil azeem, wal hamdulillahi rabbil alameen. As'aluka mujibati rahmatika wa aza'ima maghfiratika wal ghaneemata min kulli birrin wassalaamata min kulli ismin la tada' lee zamban illa ghafartahu wala hamman illa farrajtah wala haajatan hiya laka ridhan illa qadhaitaha ya arhamarrahimeen.

حسبي الله لا اله الا هو عليه توكلت وهو رب العرش العظيم
7 times day and night
hasbi Allahu la ilaha illa huwa alaihi tawakkaltu wa huwa rabbul arshil azeem.

اللهم اني عبدك, ابن عبدك, ابن امتك, ناصية بيدك, ماض في حكمك, عدل في قضائك* اسئلك بكل اسم هو لك, سميت به نفسك او انزلته في كتابك او علمته احد من خلقك او استاثرت به في علم الغيب عندك, ان تجعل القران العظيم ربيع قلبي و نور صدري و جلاء حزني و ذهاب همي
Allahumma inni abduk ibnu abdik, ibnu amatik, nasiyati biyadik madhin fiyya hukmuk adlun fiyya qadha'uk. as'aluka bikullismin huwa lak sammaita bihi nafsak aw anzaltahu fi kitabik aw allamtahu ahadammin khalqik aw ista'sarta bihi fi ilmil ghaibi indak an taj'alal Qur'anal azeema rabee'a qalbi wa noora sadri wa jala'a huzni wa zahaaba hammi.

May ALLAH bless our lives and keep all muslims away from difficulties......

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*

Oh bro/sis!! inshAllah it'll be okay. just have faith and keep strong.
pray surah waaqiah at night before going to bed.
May Allah make it easy for you. Aameen

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

may Allah swt ease you and your family's problems amiin.
insha ALlah i will remember u in my du'as.

wasalam

kubra_2002

Allahu Akubar!!!!!
sorry

:salam2: sister..yes both you ur family is in my du'aa inshallah. sis maybe is a test from Allah..and remember that Allah tests those who He loves.