Please pray for my father

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam alai kum

Unfortunately I haven’t been on TTI as much as I would have liked and this brothers and sisters is because of the ill health of my father.

My wife is expecting our first child in March and my wish is that my father remains alive to see his first grandchild from his only son, Inshallah.

Please can I ask you all to pray and make dua for him and the entire Muslim Ummah that Allah will grant my father and all the Muslims good health.

Jazakhallah Khair in advance.

Peace2u

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:

Im sorry to hear that brother, May Allah preserve him. Hope Allah blesses you with a really cute child :) InshAllah

I will remember to make Du'a, I promise.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Walaikum as salam wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu dear brother

May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala gives shifaa to your dear father. Remove his illness and bring peace, tranquility to your house. You are in my duas dear akhee.

wa/salam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

InshaAllah I will make dua. Please remember to take care of yourself too. You have many depending on you.

halah

Asslamu alaikum

May Allah cure your father,grant him good health and long life to see his grand children insha'Allah.

Inshallah

May Allah grant your father good health and an extended period with his grandchild.

He will be in my prayers.

dianne

May Allah swt cure your father,please take care of yourself too.

we will doa for you father insyaallah.amin.

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Salam alai kum

Unfortunately I haven’t been on TTI as much as I would have liked and this brothers and sisters is because of the ill health of my father.

My wife is expecting our first child in March and my wish is that my father remains alive to see his first grandchild from his only son, Inshallah.

Please can I ask you all to pray and make dua for him and the entire Muslim Ummah that Allah will grant my father and all the Muslims good health.

Jazakhallah Khair in advance.

Peace2u

Assalam Alakium brother,

I will inshallah make dua for your father. I pray for the well being of your father and i real hope he inshallah see the brith of his first grandchild. And congradulation for the baby, I also pray that Allah SWT gives you and your wife a healthy baby inshallah. :hijabi: inshallah let us know if it is a girl or boy or twins.

tulipflower777

I will make dua, May Allah cure your father, grant him good haelth. Inshaallah he's getting well soon InshaAllah .:tti_sister:

take care too..

huda2

Im sorry my bro to heard that, I hope yr father get well and my allah cure him and grant him to enter the pradise after life insha allah. Also I i wish u and yr wife a health baby and more pious health babies to come insha allah, so their grand father will welcome and spoil them insha allah, be strong and take care insha allah. I will keep u in my duaa insha allah.

:wasalam:

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam alai kum

First of all "Ameen" to all your duas.

I just wanted to say Jazakhallah Khair to all the brothers and sister for their duas and may Allah bless you all and grant you all the highest station in Jannah.

Alhamdulilah it's great to know we are able to assist one another in times of difficulty and even share the sorrows and problems of each other.

How wonderful it is to know I can turn to you my brothers and sisters for anything. Again may Allah bless you all in abundance.

Peace2u

ARMANI

May Allah cure your father,grant him good health and long life..
I will Inshallah make dua for your father..
And Congrats for the baby..
Inshallah everything will be fine..

revertmuslimah

Asalaamu alaikum brother,
I pray that you father will live to see his grandchild. I pray also that your child will be blessed with good health and piousness. May Allah bless all the Ummah with good health.

reerymuslimah

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Asalama aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu bro. All praise is for ALLAH. WE PRAISE HIM , AID SEEK HIS HELP AND FORGIVENESS. INSHALLAH I may ALLAH grant back his health INSHALLAH.