Please pray for us

sister amina

MEMORISING THE QURAN
Assalamualaikum, brothers and sisters,today a strange sandstorm has started here in riyadh,the weather is extremely scary,the sky appears as if it is on fire,nothing is visible on the roads it looks like allah is very angry with us so please pray for us.I will try to send the photos.waalaikumassalam.

sister amina

MEMORISING THE QURAN
:salam2:

here ara the pics.But the real thing was more worse!!

Attachments

• bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 43
  • jj.jpg
    jj.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 39
  • kk.jpg
    kk.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 41
  • ll.jpg
    ll.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 37
  • mn.jpg
    mn.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 35

sazk

Banned
Maybe Allah is angry with saudis. maybe its just a storm. maybe its an Ayah of yawm ud deen. May Allah have Mercy on the believers.

sazk

Banned
i just saw it. birds are flying normally and traffic is flowing normally but buildings have disappeared

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom dear sister,

Dear sister,

May Allah be merciful for you, protect you and shower you with His love and compassion. Ameen

Sister, you all seek forgivness from Allah by saying Astaghferullah many times as Allah the Almighty said " وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَأَنتَ فِيهِمْ ۚ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ مُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَسْتَغْفِرُونَ "

"33 And Allâh would not punish them while you (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) are amongst them, nor will He punish them while they seek (Allâh’s) Forgiveness."
Chapter #8, Verse #33

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Assalamualaikum, brothers and sisters,today a strange sandstorm has started here in riyadh,the weather is extremely scary,the sky appears as if it is on fire,nothing is visible on the roads it looks like allah is very angry with us so please pray for us.I will try to send the photos.waalaikumassalam.

oh! sister ...what is happening to my country...ya allah! i will indeed pray for riyadh

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Allaicomu Salam dear sister

Allahu Akbar.May Allah subhan we tela have a mercy upon you,and Inhsallah you will be in my prayers like all Muslims.May Allah help you.Ameen.

Salam.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
May Allah have mercy on all the muslims.

I think I read on jesuswillreturn.com that one of the signs of the Mahdi's coming was that the sky would look like it is on fire??

Yousef83

I found an info same thing happen Syria and south Turkey as well
may Allah (c.c) protect and save real believers inshAllah