wassalam.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
he passed away

Inal lelahi wa inaelaihi rajeooon

Assalamu Alaykum,

Inna Lilahi Wa Inna ilayhi Rajioon.

Hes an innocent little child so he will not have any questions, but be granted paradise. InshaAllah :)

Khalid al-'Absi said, "A son of mine died and I felt intense grief over his loss. I said, 'Abu Hurayra, have you heard anything from the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, to cheer us regarding our dead?' He replied, 'I heard the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, "Your children are roaming freely in the Garden."'" (Bukhari)

Umm Salim said, "While I was with the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, he said, 'Umm Salim! There is no Muslim couple who have three of their children die without Allah admitting them to the Garden by virtue of His mercy to them.' I said, 'And if there are two?' He said, 'And if there are two.'" (Bukhari)

May Allah give his family patience and ease them through this very difficult period.

Wasalam.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Salam. And oh noo.... I just looked at Mabsoot's post above.

He passed away!?! Oh man, I feel very sorry for the family. I can't imagine yet what kind of pain they will be going through.

Innal lilahi wa inna ilaihe rajeoon.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

:salam2:

Ina lillah wa ina illeeh laraji'oon

I am so sorry to hear that. May Allah grant his family patients.
I dont even know what to say. i know how his family must feel because i been through the same thing. My cousin died a month ago in a car accident and i still cant get over it.

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
asalama-laikum brother

Dont worry inshallah allah-subhana-tallah will help him and his family in this miserable time. Always remember allah loves us more than anything and anyone in this world.(even more than our parents)

brighten

seeker of knowledge

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon

May Allah place him in paradise and grant your family with patience and strength in imaan in this trial.

Take care.

wassalam

sheith

Inna lilah wa ina Ilaihi Rajioun....May we encounter all there in his vast Garden ameen , Ameen , Ameen:salah:

Azra

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah hiwabarakatuh,

Innalillah Wa Ina Ilahhi Rajiun. May Allah place our little Akhi in paradise. May you always be strong in facing Allah's tests and challenges.

Ameen.

Wassalam.

38khadj

Wa Salaam
Inna lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajaoon
Your brother Inshallah will be in the gardens of Paradise where he is safe and happy. Stay sabr Inshallah Allah is with the ones who have paitance Inshallah

deen_islam_4ever

deen_islam_4every1
asalaam

Inna lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajaoon
I am so sorry to hear that. May Allah place our little Akhi in paradise. May you always be strong in facing Allah's tests and challenges.

Ameen.
:wasalam:

Oem Soufiane

inna lilahi wa inna lilahi rajioon,

how hard it must be for the parents, subhanallah, i just can't imagine how much pain they feel right now. He will be in paradise inshallah, but there are no words that we can say that stop the pain, only Allah swt. watch over your salaat, make dua and remember that he could be opening the doors to jannah for the parents. assalamu aleikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Inna illahi wa inna illahi raji'un.

Don't worry: the little brother will be in Jannah Insha'Allah.