Please Read...... It concerns you too.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Wa Alaikum Salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,

Thanks God ...you are not leaving TTI...very happy for this news :) Jazaki Allahu Khayran Katheera....

I am fortunate enough who has never been hurt by any brother or sister on this forum...Alahmdolillah :) I hope I would have not caused any such feeling to anyone too :)

(This is my very first post perhaps with so many smiles)

Dear sister...May HE (Allah) love you for whose sake you love us. :hearts: :hearts:

Jazaki Allah for the beautiful post and reminder. Love you for the sake of Allah...May Allah unite us all on the day of Resurrection under HIS own shade when there will be no other shade: Ameen

BinteShafi

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
HURT anyone??? oh please sis!! you are too kind, too sweet to hurt anybody's feelings! you are such a GREAT person mashaAllah:) by the way I dont think ANYBODY and I repeat ANYBODY in this forum has EVER hurt my feelings:) Reading the posts and threads of my brothers and sisters increases my knowledge and my LOVE for Allah subhanahu Wata'ala and for you guys as well. just in case I have hurt anybody I will take my chance RIGHT now to ask for forgiveness:)
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

nice thread, and i dont remember you hurting me, or anyone. but i also want to take this chance to say that im sry if i hurt anyone. take care.

Hassana

Nice thought indeed, may Allah forgive us all ameem. To think you hurt me, No. But this is really a beautiful thread

love you too sister for Allah's sake.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Okey let me count how many days you hurt me... 1, 1.3, 1.879, 2, 2.44, 4.66, 8.2354, 14.....Oh no!!!! You hurt me 14 times?????:lol:

Oh my sister. Trust me I am not being hurt by ANY brother or sister over here. So how can you do that. I bet you are not even capable of doing that. :cool:

Nobody can hurt me inshaAllah. Because I am a :SMILY61: guy. LOL

Before stopping this looooooooong post, I would like to ask forgiveness from ALL of you as I believe some of my posts might have hurt you.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Okey let me count how many days you hurt me... 1, 1.3, 1.879, 2, 2.44, 4.66, 8.2354, 14.....Oh no!!!! You hurt me 14 times?????:lol:

Oh my sister. Trust me I am not being hurt by ANY brother or sister over here. So how can you do that. I bet you are not even capable of doing that. :cool:

Nobody can hurt me inshaAllah. Because I am a :SMILY61: guy. LOL

Before stopping this looooooooong post, I would like to ask forgiveness from ALL of you as I believe some of my posts might have hurt you.

Fianlly,.... a male member felt like posting :) Loll
oh i get it..... so guyz dont get hurt?! Loll.... oki maybe not the ones who are :SMILY61: like my brother here! Lol

the first few lines i was like *gah* i dont even know this brother and i have hurt him so imagine the people i know and talk to! Loll
Thank Allah you were jsut kidding.

jazakaAllah for posting akhi...
you get the first male post award...... 1st prize

:lol:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
HURT anyone??? oh please sis!! you are too kind, too sweet to hurt anybody's feelings! you are such a GREAT person mashaAllah:) by the way I dont think ANYBODY and I repeat ANYBODY in this forum has EVER hurt my feelings:) Reading the posts and threads of my brothers and sisters increases my knowledge and my LOVE for Allah subhanahu Wata'ala and for you guys as well. just in case I have hurt anybody I will take my chance RIGHT now to ask for forgiveness:)
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)

if im a great person then i dont know what to say to you..........
great x infinity = sister Allahs servent.. :)

Loll....... i dont think its possible for a sister like you to hurt someone.. :)

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Wa Alaikum Salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,

Thanks God ...you are not leaving TTI...very happy for this news :) Jazaki Allahu Khayran Katheera....

I am fortunate enough who has never been hurt by any brother or sister on this forum...Alahmdolillah :) I hope I would have not caused any such feeling to anyone too :)

(This is my very first post perhaps with so many smiles)

Dear sister...May HE (Allah) love you for whose sake you love us. :hearts: :hearts:

Jazaki Allah for the beautiful post and reminder. Love you for the sake of Allah...May Allah unite us all on the day of Resurrection under HIS own shade when there will be no other shade: Ameen

BinteShafi

Ameen to your duaa ukhti.. :)
your first post with many emoticons? Gee, i wish i could say that! Loll

yeh...loll... im not leaving TTI... :)

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2: sister
awww sister...you are so kind and smart..i don't think you have ever hurt me..you have been an inspiration to me....:hearts:
i love you very much for the sake of ALLAh.
May ALLAh bless you sister.Ameen
:wasalam:

an inspiration......... no no... im not worthy of your praise.. seriously...
im not what you guyz think i am....... im just a servant of Allaah.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
I have a question!
how many years do you expect to live?
hard? isn't it?
after 60 years minimum,most of youth in this earth will be dead,and..........guess who 'll be among them?
me<<<<<< yeah me
and you>>>>>>>>
may allah forgive usour sins
ameen

this really got to me........ jazakaAllaah for the reminder...
aamen to your dua.. :)

Asiya-sparkles

ASALAM U ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULAHI WA BARAKATUH
there is no need for apology bcoz u never hurted me.:ma: you are very sweet.
i think i must say sorry to you and all brothers and sisters here as my life span expectation is also not valid and it may happen that one day you will find no misbah on the forum as our institute has been threatened of suicide bombing.

Assalam alaikom wa rahma tullah wa burrahktohu
InshAllah you will live long and contribute to the ummah and beyond & if Allah has other plans then may you instantly enter paradise a shahid.

Inna ilahi wa inna ilayhe raji'un.

May Allah bless you 7 keep you in His love, mercy & protection sister. Ameen.

misbah ul haya

Assalam alaikom wa rahma tullah wa burrahktohu
InshAllah you will live long and contribute to the ummah and beyond & if Allah has other plans then may you instantly enter paradise a shahid.

Inna ilahi wa inna ilayhe raji'un.

May Allah bless you 7 keep you in His love, mercy & protection sister. Ameen.

asalam u alaikum,
thanks for prayers sister. to die as a shahid.......how lucky il be then but i feel bad to be killed by muslims.may Allah give them hidayah.Ameen

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Fianlly,.... a male member felt like posting :) Loll
oh i get it..... so guyz dont get hurt?! Loll.... oki maybe not the ones who are :SMILY61: like my brother here! Lol

the first few lines i was like *gah* i dont even know this brother and i have hurt him so imagine the people i know and talk to! Loll
Thank Allah you were jsut kidding.

jazakaAllah for posting akhi...
you get the first male post award...... 1st prize

:lol:

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Wohoooooooooooooo. Yahaaaaaaaa. 1st prize. 1st prize. But where is it? Did you sent it by post? Don't forget to send the award with the prize. LOL

By the way, its sad to know that still lot of brothers ans sisters (may be) do not know me when I change my Avatar (may be). LOL. Or you might have referred that you do not know me personally. If that's the case, it is great.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Wohoooooooooooooo. Yahaaaaaaaa. 1st prize. 1st prize. But where is it? Did you sent it by post? Don't forget to send the award with the prize. LOL

By the way, its sad to know that still lot of brothers ans sisters (may be) do not know me when I change my Avatar (may be). LOL. Or you might have referred that you do not know me personally. If that's the case, it is great.

i agree with that one. :) sorry to make you sad..

I sent it... you didnt recieve it? are you sure? Or are you being greedy?! I already sent you the award and as the prize... my duaas ;) :SMILY335: Loll.... joke :)