Please read this. Don't delay!

Umm Abdullah

:bismillah:

Assalamu Aleykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh to All my brothers and sisters and hallo to the rest of my fellow members.

To make it short: My family and I are going through really hard times and although we are trying our best to be patient, we still need your dua. :jazaak:

:wasalam:

mahaseeb

Asalamualikum...
May allah help you and your family sister.... and may allah keep you people out from this hardship and give ease in life .. ameen
Asalamualikum..
Abdul Haseeb

Isra

aka Tree2008
Wa alaikome salam

Im so sorry to hear your family is going through rough times sister. I will pray for you that Allah makes things easier inshallah.

Wa salam

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh dear sister

You and family are in my Du'as inshaAllah! Keep up the patiency sister. Its the key to be succeeded.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

You give us the blessings by asking us. Insha'Allah. Insha'Allah.

muslima2010

May allah make it easier on both you and your family.. Just remember with struggle come ease inshallah.. Remember this is only a test.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:

Assalamu Aleykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh to All my brothers and sisters and hallo to the rest of my fellow members.

To make it short: My family and I are going through really hard times and although we are trying our best to be patient, we still need your dua. :jazaak:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:salam2:
Dear sister,

~May Allah swt help and ease you from this really hard time~Amin!

:SMILY252:Hug.
Take care!
~Wassalam.

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Assalamualaikum

And you are in my dua. May Allah ease your affairs and let you remain patient and steadfast in His religion. Ameen!

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Wa'alykum as salam Ya Ukhti, The same with me n my family...

Inshaa Allah will remember you in du'as, please you too pray for us.

Allahumma La Sahla Illa Maa Ja'altahu Sahla Wa Anta Taj'alul Huzna Sahlan I'za Sh'ita
(O Allah there is no ease other than what you make easy, if you please you ease sorry)

SOME SUPPLIACTIONS TO EASE YOUR PROBLEMS..MAKE DU'A AND NEVER LOOSE HOPE!..
https://www.facebook.com/note.php?created&&note_id=214483958592910

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

May Allah Azzawajal help you and your family to over come all the trials and May He bless you all with strong Iman always, Aameen

Take care Ukhti...

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

may Allah help and ease your life. ameen.

inshallah the times you are goin thru will not go in waste....it will erase ur sins, humble your heart, distinguish your real friends, raise ur ranking in Hereafter....

u can also recite: Rabb inni magloobun fantasir (O Allah, i am overpowered...help me)

tariq353

May Allah make it easy for you and your family.

Sahih bukhari 7.548:
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "If Allah wants to do good to somebody, He afflicts him with trials."

wa alykm as salam