PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

boupj

Assallaamu Alaikum

TTI, is a very friendly site. It is composed of a large a diverse Ummah, and full of Muslims who practcie their faith indifferent forms. It is a place where I have never hesitated to express my opinion and to listen to the opinions of others. If we disagree, then we disagree, in the end we all have our own understandings of the faith and our own relationship with Allah SWT, and it is only Allah SWT that will judge us. Naturally, due to the media and the portrayal of Islam and the misconceptions we face as MUslim, some controversial subjects will be raised, however I thank Allah SWT that it seems most people attempt to treat even the controversial issues in a way that respectable to all (Muslims or non-Muslims). But lately there have been certain threads that have not appeared to be very friendly, and as much as I would like to post my opinions I do not nessicarily feel comfortable doing so, because certain people have been lacking the respect that is due to evryone here.

Instead of complaining to a moderator I am simply posting this as a reminder to ALL of us here, myself included, that we must respect each other. Especially as Muslims many people see us as representatives of Islam and consequently of Allah, to be anything less than respectfull to others is to misrepresent Allah, who is most-merciful and just. So please remember this when you post.

For all those on the site who aren't Muslims I welcome you and thank you for opening yourselves to an open exchange with Muslims, but please keep in mind that you have come here to a website that is specifically about Islam. It is open to those of all faiths and backgrounds, but the main topic is Islam and when questions are posed naturally they will be answered within an Islamic context. We did not seek you out and come to you, but rather you came here, Muslims and non-Muslims, you have chosen to be a member of this community, which is large and diverse, and as members of a community we must respect each other, and do our best to help each other out with any inquiries or problems one may have.

This post wasn't meant to offend asnyone or to point fingers, I haven't even mentioned anyone, my only goal was as a Muslim sister to reach out to all of you here at TTI and ask that you take the time to think before posting, and to post responsibly. Thank you for your time.

Noor to shine

Thank you sister

Thank you sister for the good advice ....The most important lesson of Islam we all have to learn is how to respect each other and speak politly.

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Salaam Allaikum

You Are Right, I myself may have been indiscipline at times. Thanks for Reminding me.

Salam Allaikum

Globalpeace

Banned
Bullying!

W-Salam Sister,

Masha'Allah a great reminder for us of all. I teach a lot of children & have been doing it over 10 years.

As for myself: If I see a person like Fabs bullying kids, teens, women and people who can't speak English on this site or anywhere else; I will do what I have been doing for a week and a half (all over again)...

We are all here to help people and discuss things with courtesy and I was teh first one who wlecomed him and I will continue to welcome everyone; that doesn't include bullying!

If the moderators want to ban me while I am standing up for what I beleive in; then be it.

Make no mistakes about it!

Assallaamu Alaikum

TTI, is a very friendly site. It is composed of a large a diverse Ummah, and full of Muslims who practcie their faith indifferent forms. It is a place where I have never hesitated to express my opinion and to listen to the opinions of others. If we disagree, then we disagree, in the end we all have our own understandings of the faith and our own relationship with Allah SWT, and it is only Allah SWT that will judge us. Naturally, due to the media and the portrayal of Islam and the misconceptions we face as MUslim, some controversial subjects will be raised, however I thank Allah SWT that it seems most people attempt to treat even the controversial issues in a way that respectable to all (Muslims or non-Muslims). But lately there have been certain threads that have not appeared to be very friendly, and as much as I would like to post my opinions I do not nessicarily feel comfortable doing so, because certain people have been lacking the respect that is due to evryone here.

Instead of complaining to a moderator I am simply posting this as a reminder to ALL of us here, myself included, that we must respect each other. Especially as Muslims many people see us as representatives of Islam and consequently of Allah, to be anything less than respectfull to others is to misrepresent Allah, who is most-merciful and just. So please remember this when you post.

For all those on the site who aren't Muslims I welcome you and thank you for opening yourselves to an open exchange with Muslims, but please keep in mind that you have come here to a website that is specifically about Islam. It is open to those of all faiths and backgrounds, but the main topic is Islam and when questions are posed naturally they will be answered within an Islamic context. We did not seek you out and come to you, but rather you came here, Muslims and non-Muslims, you have chosen to be a member of this community, which is large and diverse, and as members of a community we must respect each other, and do our best to help each other out with any inquiries or problems one may have.

This post wasn't meant to offend asnyone or to point fingers, I haven't even mentioned anyone, my only goal was as a Muslim sister to reach out to all of you here at TTI and ask that you take the time to think before posting, and to post responsibly. Thank you for your time.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
W-Salam Sister,

Masha'Allah a great reminder for us of all. I teach a lot of children & have been doing it over 10 years.

As for myself: If I see a person like Fabs bullying kids, teens, women and people who can't speak English on this site or anywhere else; I will do what I have been doing for a week and a half (all over again)...

We are all here to help people and discuss things with courtesy and I was teh first one who wlecomed him and I will continue to welcome everyone; that doesn't include bullying!

If the moderators want to ban me while I am standing up for what I beleive in; then be it.

Make no mistakes about it!
:salam2:

Dear brother,

It is not our wish to ban anyone here, because that is not why we have opened this forum in the first place!

But you should aslo be aware that we do not want a place of quarreling between members, as that has nothing to do with the manner Allah (swt) and His Messenger (saws) has tought us has it?!

So bear that in mind and leave those kind of emotions outside the forum, and behave correctly for the sake of Allah!

wasalaam.

Globalpeace

Banned
Bullying!

Asslamo Allaikum Akhi,

I love you for the sake of Allah (SWT); but I beleive that I have made my intentions very clear about bullying...

I don't like people picking on others who are weaker then them and constantly harrasing people or playing with their feelings and toying with their emotions.

Masha'Allah you guys have done a great job and may Allah (SWT) reward you all in this world and the next (Ameen).

I will never cause you any problems Insha'Allah & ready to help in anyway I can; but if there is another Fabs around who picks on my Brothers/Sisters then I have made my intentions very clear to you in advance.

We are all here to respect & "Be Respected"...All discussions are open with an understanding mind and sympathetic heart.

But..

You do what you have to do.

I will do what I have to do about bullying.

Dear brother,

It is not our wish to ban anyone here, because that is not why we have opened this forum in the first place!

But you should aslo be aware that we do not want a place of quarreling between members, as that has nothing to do with the manner Allah (swt) and His Messenger (saws) has tought us has it?!

So bear that in mind and leave those kind of emotions outside the forum, and behave correctly for the sake of Allah!

wasalaam.

loveislam1

Asalam Alikoum wa rahamtallah
Jazak ALLAH khier for the reminder and advices

I have only been here 2 weeks, however I have noticed some people being here and I feel thier only purpose is to cause fitnah

We must rememerb Allah subhana wa ta'ala guides whom HE wills, if the person is sincere in his search he will be guided inshallah , if not ALLAH subhana wa ta'ala will increase him in misguidance and bad deeds

Yes we are embassadors of ISLAM, we all must act with patience and control and knowledge

However I am also reminded of the many times Omar Rado ALlah anho was willing to defend islam and his bretheren and am also reminded of the many people who were sent to cause division in our ummah.....yes there is a time for patience and teaching there is a time for standing up

Global peace is our brother in islam he has made his intentions very clear and inshallah remained steadfast in pleasing allah shubahna wa ta'ala and yet we are more worried about people here whose intention we dont even know ? sad truly atagfiruallah.

May ALLAH unite MUSLIMS and guide thsoe whoa re truly seeking truth and justice ameen.
Your sister fe islam
LI

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

Well said Brothers and Sisters. Sometimes, in our hightened state of emotion, we must be careful not to pass certain boundaries. No matter how pure our intentions are, no matter who we are dealing with, we should carry ourselves with dignity and follow the noble examples of the Prophet Muhammad :saw:

wasalam

Globalpeace

Banned
Heightened Alert!

W-Salam Brother,

What if emtions stay in a state of permanent Heightened Alert in people like me?

:SMILY209: :SMILY335: :SMILY209:

Well said Brothers and Sisters. Sometimes, in our hightened state of emotion, we must be careful not to pass certain boundaries. No matter how pure our intentions are, no matter who we are dealing with, we should carry ourselves with dignity and follow the noble examples of the Prophet Muhammad :saw:

wasalam

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
salaam allaikum

Brother, Globalpeace

I respect u as you are my brother in islam and very elder to me in age. But brother we sholud be care full of not going personal. and limit ourselves in answers.or lese it can lead to a feud. Ya fabs little naughty but arent we suppposed to take Prophet Muhammed (SAWS) as a role model. look at his biography he faced way more dificult situations than what we face today. and brother Anger comes from shaitaan , so we should control anger and be patient. the Sahaabis used to get angry many times but the prophet (SAWS) wont get angry and so we are supposed to follow the example of the Prophet Muhammed (SAWS). and if cant control our anger here on this website then how are we going to control in every day life from morning to afternoon.

Your intentions are clear as u said but if we learn to ignore the anger raised from any guys comment then let there be anoother hundred comming we will ignore the anger and answer his questions as best we can without anger. if you see the guy came to start feud then dont react and he will surely get bored and walk off.

be patient brother.

Salaam Allaikum