PLS OPEN THE GATE TO NON MUSLIMS

bemuslim

Dear non muslims
Hi, i hope that u are in the best of your health.U are the luckiest persons whom God the Most Merciful invites you to visit this site to read his words and to take the first right step towards him.Do not be surprised .If God does not want you good, he will not guide you to read about islam and about his teaching.You must be kindhearted and of good traits.Indeed, when ALLAH loves someone,he will make him or her the causes to come to him.He knows in advance that u will go back to him after u have been astray.How come a great creature like you be enslaved by the worst enemy satan who harbors you hatred and animosity.Moreover, he strives to push you to do evil things and to disobey Allaah.Indeed,he spares every effort so that the son of ADAM denIes the existence of God or associates a partner with him ,to be receptive to falsehood and resistant to the truth .
Say God if you say Allah , He will certainly help you. But , if you depend on your experience, authority, relations , family , wealth , or position Allah will give you up.. the holy prophet-PBUH said: " O verily, Allah has selected me along with my companions."
when you choose to be a slave of Allah then you're a free man, but when you're a slave of a wicked slave , he will invent multiple ways to humiliate you , to abandon you, or to oppress you.

Indeed,rue servitude to Allah is the means for real freedom; and sincere servitude to Him is the essence of freedom and the way to real sovereignty, because it rids the heart of servitude to other fellow humans and liberates it from submission or humiliation to false deities that enslave mankind most badly and unjustly. This is because man is naturally pre-disposed to feel that he is in constant need of a Lord, a God, to Whom he feels attached, whose Good Pleasure he seeks, with Whom he takes refuge, whose Protection and Help he seeks. This is because man has been originally created weak in order to feel needy; and his weakness and need bring him happiness. Had he been created strong, he would have felt self-sufficient and, hence, incur wretchedness and misery by his strength and self-sufficiency. Moreover, if such a God were not Allah, the One and Only, man would inevitably get confused by worshipping different numerous gods and deities, of humans and non-humans, of those who can or cannot see, of those who have or do not have, minds, of those who exist in reality or are mere illusions. It has been rightly said: “He who refuses to worship Allah must inevitably worship someone or something else that enslaves and humiliates him.” Man will never be safe from being enslaved and humiliated by others unless he takes Allah, Creator of the heavens and earth, Lord of all worlds, for a God and Protector, worshipping none but Him, seeking help and protection from none but Him, and putting his trust in none but Him. He feels happy with that which pleases Allah, Alone, hates that which He, Alone, hates or makes unlawful, befriends only His righteous friends, and antagonizes only His enemies. He loves only for the sake of Allah; and he hates only for the sake of Allah. He gives only for the sake of Allah; and he withholds only for His sake. The more sincere and faithful in his worship to Allah he is, the more perfect is his servitude to Him and the lesser need he has of others than Him. The more perfect his servitude to Allah is, the more liberated from arrogance and polytheism man is.

There are no mediators between Allah and His creatures in the way that ignorant people wrongly believe.

A Muslim’s belief in Allah is based on two facts: that He, All-High, is above all his slaves in highness, subjugation, authority, and disposal. Nothing is the like of Him. Nothing governs Him. Nothing can happen in His Kingdom but what He wills.

He is Irresistible. He is ever watching His salves. He is the All-Wise, the All-Aware of all things. There is nothing the like of Him, and He is the One That hears and sees (all things). All creatures are under His Dominion; they can do neither good nor harm to themselves or others, nor can they give life or cause to die.

Despite His Greatness and Highness, He is close to His creatures. He is with them wherever they might be, when they are alone or with others. He listens, watches, guards, and guides. He gives any one who asks him, and responds to anyone who calls upon Him. He, All-Mighty, is close to His slaves despite his Highness, and High despite his Closeness. Allah, the Almighty, has combined His Highness and Greatness with His Closeness and Nearness in one verse, Allah Almighty said: ‘It is He Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days, and is moreover firmly established on the Throne (of authority). He knows what enters within the earth and what comes forth out of it, what comes down from the heaven and what mounts up to it. And He is with you wherever you may be. And Allah sees well all that you do.’ [56; 4]

Allah, the Almighty, is far above having mediators between Himself and His creatures, to tell him about things that He does not know and direct His Will to do things that He does not want to do.

He is far more Generous and Merciful than leaving His Divine Mercy and Paradise to some from among His salves to distribute and allot them according to their own desires. To Him, Alone, do belong Creation and Command; to Him, Alone, does belong the Dominion of all things; it is up to Him, Alone, to punish or to forgive; and He, Alone, is Powerful over all things

Our master the prophet Ibrahim ( Ibraham) –PBUH said :

"He said : " Do you observe that which you have been worshipping you and your ancient fathers? Verily they are enemies to me ,save the Lord of the Alamin ( mankind, Jinn, and all that exists), Who has created me, and it is He Who guides me. And it is He Who feeds me and gives me to drink. And when I am ill, it is He Who cures me. And Who will cause me to die , and then will bring me to life again. And Who I hope , will forgive my faults on the Day of Recompense (the Day of Resurrection ). My Lord! Bestow Hukm ( religious knowledge , right judgment of the affairs and Prophethood) on me, and join me with the righteous. And make me one of the inheritors of the Paradise of Delight."

[Ash-Shu'ara:75-85]
When you read the Holy Quran, do not do that without deliberation! Stop and deliberate each and every Verse that you read! “Have We not made the Earth as a resting place?!” How did Allah make the Earth suitable for you?! How did He make you suitable for it?! How did He make it of a certain size, speed, and stability?! How did He provide it with air, water, heat, plants, animals, elevations, undulations, days, nights, motion, gravity, …etc, in such a way as to suit your needs for survival?! How did He make for you your hands, arms, legs, eyes, lungs, ears, a mind whereby you conceive, senses whereby you perceive, and a tongue whereby you speak?!

The Holy Quran is but (as it were) a speaking universe! The universe is but (as it were) a silent Quran. And Allah’s Messenger, (PBUH), is but (as it were) a walking Quran! Just contemplate Allah’s Miraculous Creation so that you may know Him by means of His cosmic Signs. To this effect, Allah, All-Mighty, says, “It is only those who have knowledge among His (Allah’s) slaves that fear Allah.” [*!*!*!V; 28]

Heresy in religion is most dangerous, because it is the gap from which Satan has been able to sneak into the minds and hearts of a great many religious people. Through heresy Satan has spoiled people’s religion, destroyed their Faith and acts of worship, and left the door open for a lot of corruption and mischief. Through heresy did polytheism and paganism creep into generations and peoples and allure them to worship false deities besides Allah, the One and Only. It is heresy that made people associate in worship with Allah other gods, for which He sent no authority, and called upon those that could do neither good nor harm for them, claiming: “Such are our intercessors with Allah.”. From heresy did come religious immoderation and over-stringency, and, hence, difficulty, hardship, embarrassment, burdens, and shackles, to heretics, who invented for themselves various kinds of hard unbearable worships. By way of heresy did heretics make unlawful the good things that Allah has made lawful. In the name of religion, they neglected the life of this world; in the name of Faith they demolished civilization; and in the name of spiritual purification, they tormented their bodies.

By way of heresy did come into existence grievous alterations, serious distortions and horrible deviations, wherein did fall a great many of those whose efforts have been wasted in this life while they thought that they were acquiring good by their deeds.

db92509

hello

I am an atheist, that is to say that i do not believe in god whether that be an islamic god or any other. the reason for this stance is that as yet i have not seen, read, heard a single bit of evidence that leads me to belive of the existence of a supernatural entity.

All religions have a purpose, to explain the unexplainable, in doing so the culture within which the religion develops benifits as a tradition develops which serves to unite that particular community and benifits arise due to that process. these benefits take the form of wealth, land and power. these are the material benefits but there are also less tangible benefits in the form of a sense of security, community that develops due to the acceptance of the ideas religions developed.

The religions we have today have through a process of development and a fair amount of luck, survived but that is not to say they will survive for ever as history is littered with religions that no longer survive today.

This process is not just a historical one new religons develop and expand everyday, and religons are not neccesarily exclusivley associated with ideas of divinity and the supernatural. The worldwide support and devotion to Manchester United for example is a form of religon even though its adherents may not perceive it as such.

The human mind yearns safety and a sense of community because we are social animals and this is benefical to our state of mind. Religious ideas provide this sense of security and negates the harmful effects of a sense of isolation. So religions do serve a purpose however that does not mean that any ideas associated with religions are true. If an individual such as myself is able to gain a sense of security and community from other institutions it renders the need of a religious idea unnecessary.

db92509

Tell me now i was traveling and i stopped by the lake.I cannot get past this lake without a boat.All of a sudden the wooden sticks started to join themselves and become a boat by itself and i traveled by the boat.

Please reply what comes in your mind.

I think perhaps you were dreaming?

bemuslim

BALANCE IN ALLAH CREATION

Isn't the Universe a Miracle?

Both familiar and unfamiliar things, usual and unusual things, things that we consider as reasonable and things that some people may think unreasonable, are all alike in respect to Allah’s Infinite Divine Power, for if He desires anything, Allah’s Command is: “Be!”, and it is. Don’t you read Allah’ Words, “We (Allah) said, ‘O fire! Be you coolness and safety for Abraham!’” [XI; 69]?!

Fire does not burn except by Allah’s Leave and Will; and if Allah wills that it burns, it certainly does, but if He doesn’t will that it burns, it never does. Water is a liquid by Allah’s Will; but if He wills that it becomes solid, it certainly does become solid. Behold what Allah did to Moses, (PBUH): “And when the two hosts saw each other, the companions of Moses said, ‘We are sure to be overtaken!’ Moses said, ‘Nay, Verily, with me is my Lord! He will guide me.’ Then We reveled to Moses: ‘Strike the sea with your stick.’ And it (the sea) parted; and each separate part (of the sea-water) became as solid as a huge mountain.” [XXVI; 61-63]

The Divine Command : “Strike the sea with your stick!” came to Moses, and the sea became a solid way for Moses and his companions to walk on! But why does Allah, All-Mighty, sometimes breach norms? The answer is: This is because if you think that something is the effect of a certain cause, you might think that such cause is the creator of the effect, in which case you fall, quite unknowingly, easy prey to polytheism, simply because the One Who creates both causes and effects is Allah, Glory to Him, and it is He Who makes effects come in congruity with causes. Such is rightly guided Islamic ideology. The One Who creates in fire the power to burn is Allah, All-Mighty, and the One Who creates the power to move from one place to another in a trice is Allah. If He, Creator of time and place, desires to make dimensions of time and place inoperative, He most easily does. That is why the Prophet’s Night Journey and Ascension into the heavens is a miracle similar to any other Quranic miracle mentioned in the Holy Quran.

Moreover, both familiar and unfamiliar things are miraculous. Just behold a cow that gives you milk! Even if all mankind gather together, and even if chemists and biologists all over the world gather together, to make out of green plants milk for our nourishment, they will never be able to do so. Isn’t a cow a miracle?! Isn’t a hen a miracle?! Isn’t man a miracle?! Aren’t plants a miracle?! Isn’t rain a miracle?! You are certainly surrounded by millions and millions of miracles while you are unaware of their miraculousness. Isn’t the universe a miracle?!

Yes, indeed, the universe is a miracle. Behold a small baby! It is created from despised water, i.e. male and female sexual discharge: a sperm invisible to the unaided human eye, four hundred million sperms are emitted from man’s sexual part; each sperm has a head, body and tail; and it swims. In its head there is a substance protected by a thin cover. Once it unites with the woman’s ovule, the cover is torn, the substance causes the wall of the ovule to melt, the sperm gets into the ovule and divides into a great number of cells, on its way to the womb, while their size remains steady. Man’s creation is indeed a miracle!

Upon birth, in a baby’s brain are one hundred and forty billion supporting cells. There are also nerves, bones, a heart, veins and arteries, two lungs, a stomach, intestines, ears, eyes, two lips, a tongue, muscles, organs, hair, skin, fat-glands, sweat-glands, pores, among countless other things. Such small creature is, in itself, a miracle; and the creation of such a baby from a sperm and an ovule is indeed a marvelous miracle.

Plants: their leaves are unmatched by whatever factories man can ever make on the surface of the earth. It is a silent noiseless factory that takes water and minerals from the earth and pumps them up to the top of the tree. A leave has chlorophyll, whereby it takes co2 from the air, photons from the Sun, and medial qualities of Fe salts, and it makes from that falling sap, which, in turn, makes the trunk, branches, twigs, roots, and fruits.

Who taught plants this?! How did Allah put in a seed all such qualities?! Plants are indeed a magnificent miracle, and so are animals: millions of kinds of fish in seas and oceans. According to recent studies, for example, a whale weighs a hundred and eighty tones; it takes three hundred kilos of milk in one suckling, three times of suckling take a ton everyday. Such is only little information about whales.

As for a tiny mosquito, which Allah mentions in His Holy Quran, as He, All-Mighty, says, “Verily, Allah is not ashamed to set forth a parable even of a mosquito or anything above it.” [II; 26], it has a radar, a liquefaction apparatus, an anesthetization apparatus, a blood-analysis apparatus; its wings flutter hundreds of times in one second; it has three hearts: a central one, and two other ones for the right and left wings; its legs have cupping ends whereby it stands on vertical smooth surfaces and claws whereby it stands on rough surfaces, “Verily, Allah is not ashamed to set forth a parable even of a mosquito or anything above it.”

Undoubtedly, a mosquito is a miracle; a sheep is a miracle; a cow is a miracle; a hen is a miracle; man is a miracle; fruits and vegetables are miracles; and the Sun is a marvelous miracle. It is 156,000,000 km from us, and yet gives us heat and light. If the earth were thrown into the middle thereof, it evaporates in one second!

The whole universe is itself a great miracle; so is it difficult for Allah, the All-Mighty, the All-Majestic, to have His Messenger Muhammad, (PBUH), carried from Mecca to Jerusalem and then up into the heavens, beyond dimensions of time and place?! If you contemplate the universe, you will find out that all things, whether familiar or unfamiliar, are exactly the same with regards to Allah’s Infinite Divine Power. You will also notice that all things, whether familiar or unfamiliar, are, in themselves, real Divine Miracles.

warda A

Sister
asalam aleikum

Tell me now i was traveling and i stopped by the lake.I cannot get past this lake without a boat.All of a sudden the wooden sticks started to join themselves and become a boat by itself and i traveled by the boat.

Please reply what comes in your mind.

That indeed is a great quote, make you think!

bemuslim

CONGRATULATING AN ATHEIST

Normally, when I meet an atheist, the first thing I like to do is to congratulate him and say, " My special congratulations to you", because most of the people who believe in God are doing blind belief - he is a Christian, because his father is a Christian; he is a Hindu, because his father is a Hindu; the majority of the people in the world are blindly following the religion of their fathers. An atheist, on the other hand, even though he may belong to a religious family, uses his intellect to deny the existence of God; what ever concept or qualities of God he may have learnt in his religion may not seem to be logical to him.

My Muslim brothers may question me, "Zakir, why are you congratulating an atheist?" The reason that I am congratulating an atheist is because he agrees with the first part of the Shahada i.e. the Islamic Creed, ‘La ilaaha’ - meaning ‘there is no God’. So half my job is already done; now the only part left is ‘il lallah’ i.e. ‘BUT ALLAH’ which I shall do Insha Allah. With others (who are not atheists) I have to first remove from their minds the wrong concept of God they may have and then put the correct concept of one true God.

LOGICAL CONCEPT OF GOD

My first question to the atheist will be: "What is the definition of God?" For a person to say there is no God, he should know what is the meaning of God. If I hold a book and say that ‘this is a pen’, for the opposite person to say, ‘it is not a pen’, he should know what is the definition of a pen, even if he does not know nor is able to recognise or identify the object I am holding in my hand. For him to say this is not a pen, he should at least know what a pen means. Similarly for an atheist to say ‘there is no God’, he should at least know the concept of God. His concept of God would be derived from the surroundings in which he lives. The god that a large number of people worship has got human qualities - therefore he does not believe in such a god. Similarly a Muslim too does not and should not believe in such false gods.

If a non-Muslim believes that Islam is a merciless religion with something to do with terrorism; a religion which does not give rights to women; a religion which contradicts science; in his limited sense that non-Muslim is correct to reject such Islam. The problem is he has a wrong picture of Islam. Even I reject such a false picture of Islam, but at the same time, it becomes my duty as a Muslim to present the correct picture of Islam to that non-Muslim i.e. Islam is a merciful religion, it gives equal rights to the women, it is not incompatible with logic, reason and science; if I present the correct facts about Islam, that non-Muslim may Inshallah accept Islam.

Similarly the atheist rejects the false gods and the duty of every Muslim is to present the correct concept of God which he shall Insha Allah not refuse.

(You may refer to my article, ‘Concept of God in Islam’, for more details)

QUR’AN AND MODERN SCIENCE

The methods of proving the existence of God with usage of the material provided in the ‘Concept of God in Islam’ to an atheist may satisfy some but not all.

Many atheists demand a scientific proof for the existence of God. I agree that today is the age of science and technology. Let us use scientific knowledge to kill two birds with one stone, i.e. to prove the existence of God and simultaneously prove that the Qur’an is a revelation of God.

If a new object or a machine, which no one in the world has ever seen or heard of before, is shown to an atheist or any person and then a question is asked, " Who is the first person who will be able to provide details of the mechanism of this unknown object? After little bit of thinking, he will reply, ‘the creator of that object.’ Some may say ‘the producer’ while others may say ‘the manufacturer.’ What ever answer the person gives, keep it in your mind, the answer will always be either the creator, the producer, the manufacturer or some what of the same meaning, i.e. the person who has made it or created it. Don’t grapple with words, whatever answer he gives, the meaning will be same, therefore accept it.

SCIENTIFIC FACTS MENTIONED IN THE QUR’AN: for details on this subject please refer to my book, ‘THE QUR’AN AND MODERN SCIENCE – COMPATIBLE OR INCOMPATIBLE?

THEORY OF PROBABILITY

In mathematics there is a theory known as ‘Theory of Probability’. If you have two options, out of which one is right, and one is wrong, the chances that you will chose the right one is half, i.e. one out of the two will be correct. You have 50% chances of being correct. Similarly if you toss a coin the chances that your guess will be correct is 50% (1 out of 2) i.e. 1/2. If you toss a coin the second time, the chances that you will be correct in the second toss is again 50% i.e. half. But the chances that you will be correct in both the tosses is half multiplied by half (1/2 x 1/2) which is equal to 1/4 i.e. 50% of 50% which is equal to 25%. If you toss a coin the third time, chances that you will be correct all three times is (1/2 x 1/2 x 1/2) that is 1/8 or 50% of 50% of 50% that is 12½%.

A dice has got six sides. If you throw a dice and guess any number between 1 to 6, the chances that your guess will be correct is 1/6. If you throw the dice the second time, the chances that your guess will be correct in both the throws is (1/6 x 1/6) which is equal to 1/36. If you throw the dice the third time, the chances that all your three guesses are correct is (1/6 x 1/6 x 1/6) is equal to 1/216 that is less than 0.5 %.

Let us apply this theory of probability to the Qur’an, and assume that a person has guessed all the information that is mentioned in the Qur’an which was unknown at that time. Let us discuss the probability of all the guesses being simultaneously correct.

At the time when the Qur’an was revealed, people thought the world was flat, there are several other options for the shape of the earth. It could be triangular, it could be quadrangular, pentagonal, hexagonal, heptagonal, octagonal, spherical, etc. Lets assume there are about 30 different options for the shape of the earth. The Qur’an rightly says it is spherical, if it was a guess the chances of the guess being correct is 1/30.

The light of the moon can be its own light or a reflected light. The Qur’an rightly says it is a reflected light. If it is a guess, the chances that it will be correct is 1/2 and the probability that both the guesses i.e the earth is spherical and the light of the moon is reflected light is 1/30 x 1/2 = 1/60.

Further, the Qur’an also mentions every living thing is made of water. Every living thing can be made up of either wood, stone, copper, aluminum, steel, silver, gold, oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, oil, water, cement, concrete, etc. The options are say about 10,000. The Qur’an rightly says that everything is made up of water. If it is a guess, the chances that it will be correct is 1/10,000 and the probability of all the three guesses i.e. the earth is spherical, light of moon is reflected light and everything is created from water being correct is 1/30 x 1/2 x 1/10,000 = 1/60,000 which is equal to about .0017%.

The Qur’an speaks about hundreds of things that were not known to men at the time of its revelation. Only in three options the result is .0017%. I leave it upto you, to work out the probability if all the hundreds of the unknown facts were guesses, the chances of all of them being correct guesses simultaneously and there being not a single wrong guess. It is beyond human capacity to make all correct guesses without a single mistake, which itself is sufficient to prove to a logical person that the origin of the Qur’an is Divine.

CREATOR IS THE AUTHOR OF THE QUR’AN

The only logical answer to the question as to who could have mentioned all these scientific facts 1400 years ago before they were discovered, is exactly the same answer initially given by the atheist or any person, to the question who will be the first person who will be able to tell the mechanism of the unknown object. It is the ‘CREATOR’, the producer, the Manufacturer of the whole universe and its contents. In the English language He is ‘God’, or more appropriate in the Arabic language, ‘ALLAH’.

QUR’AN IS A BOOK OF SIGNS AND NOT SCIENCE

Let me remind you that the Qur’an is not a book of Science, ‘S-C-I-E-N-C-E’ but a book of Signs ‘S-I-G-N-S’ i.e. a book of ayaats. The Qur’an contains more than 6,000 ayaats, i.e. ‘signs’, out of which more than a thousand speak about Science. I am not trying to prove that the Qur’an is the word of God using scientific knowledge as a yard stick because any yardstick is supposed to be more superior than what is being checked or verified. For us Muslims the Qur’an is the Furqan i.e. criteria to judge right from wrong and the ultimate yardstick which is more superior to scientific knowledge.

But for an educated man who is an atheist, scientific knowledge is the ultimate test which he believes in. We do know that science many a times takes ‘U’ turns, therefore I have restricted the examples only to scientific facts which have sufficient proof and evidence and not scientific theories based on assumptions. Using the ultimate yardstick of the atheist, I am trying to prove to him that the Qur’an is the word of God and it contains the scientific knowledge which is his yardstick which was discovered recently, while the Qur’an was revealed 1400 year ago. At the end of the discussion, we both come to the same conclusion that God though superior to science, is not incompatible with it.

SCIENCE IS ELIMINATING MODELS OF GOD BUT NOT GOD

Francis Bacon, the famous philosopher, has rightly said that a little knowledge of science makes man an atheist, but an in-depth study of science makes him a believer in God. Scientists today are eliminating models of God, but they are not eliminating God. If you translate this into Arabic, it is La illaha illal la, There is no god, (god with a small ‘g’ that is fake god) but God (with a capital ‘G’).

Surah Fussilat:

"Soon We will show them our signs in the (farthest) regions (of the earth), and in their own souls, until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth. Is it not enough that thy Lord doth witness all things?"

[Al-Quran 41:53]
: http://www.irf.net/irf/comparativereligion/index.htm

:salam2:

I am sorry to say, about the title of the thread, since when was it ever closed.

the people will do just about anything not to hear something they feel is strange.

they pay lots of money, to go to college and study in any field that they want or inspired to. In the hopes of gaining self satisfaction to their understanding.

but when someone introduces them to certain aspects of what they will face after life. they cover up the idea completely, thus they are kafir(which has meaning of covering up). some muslims do this too, when they learn something then they ignore it.

Bottom line: there are no restraints what so ever. Arabic is the language of the Quran. so if you want to see the miracle unfold in front of you learn Arabic. That is if you are like unsatisfied with what people tell you about Islam. As for many who don't know Arabic and are muslim, they are in trust with scholarly interpretation of.

the gate was and will be wide open. for those who are sincere about it, Allah willing.

:wasalam:

bemuslim

Shaikh Abdel Majeed Elzindani said that I was reading the Quranic verse “Let him beware! If he desist not, we will Drag him by the forelock, A lying, sinful forelock” [96-15] the forelock is the forehead. He used to supplicate and ask Allah to reveal the meaning of “A lying, sinful forelock” I meditated about this verse for then years but I remained perplexed. I referred to interpretation books. An interpretor says by lying forelock but it has a metaphorically used to point at the lying person himself as he is the source of lying. However, a research prepared by a famous Canadian scientist dealt with the forehead. The scientist was a specialist in the science of brain, desiccation and embryology. He introduced his research in a medical conference held in Cairo. A doctor and his wife were attending that conference. When the wife heard “A lying, sinful forelock” its Arabic transliteration is “Naseyaton Kazibaton Khateaa” The interpretors say, “Naseyato Kazibin Khatein then she inquired about the last “h” and asked why it is missing. I said to myself it is missing “h” which has perplexed me for ten years. When we come back to the research we find that the Canadian scientist stated that it was only since five years that the part of the brain which is directly under the forehead responsible for fabricating lies and mistakes. It also helps the eyes to see and the ears to hear. It is also the center which takes decisions: If this part of the brain is cut, then the person will lose his independent will and become incapable of taking decisions. He will also loose control over himself. The Canadian scientist said that it was only since fifty years that we have come to know that it is the part of the brain which is behind the forehead which helps man to take decisions. Then, who is the real power behind taking decisions? We know that it is the human soul which takes decisions. It is the souls which sees but the eye is the seeing sense. It is the soul which hears but the ear is the hearing sense. The part of the brain at the forehead takes the decision and it is the quality of out decision which we have taken that affect our intentions and deeds. Therefore addressing and threatening wrong doers the Quran says, “We will drag him by the forelock, A lying, sinful part. Today science advanced and discovered that the “part’ of the brain which is located at the forelock in human being is smaller and weaker in Animals. In animals also this part controls the animals. It is the center that helps the animal. Therefore, in another Quranic Aaya Allah says, “There is not a moving creature, but He hath Grasp of its forelock” [11:56]. Scientist found this fact after a careful analysis and studies of the brain. But Quran and before fourteen centuries explained this fact in Quran. The saying of the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) also confirmed this. He says, “O Allah, I am your servant and the son of your servant, my forelock is under your control” the forelock is the center of control and guidance. Therefore, this center of control and guidance must abide by religion and the reaching of Quran. It has to obey Allah. Therefore, to make it obedient Allah ordered Man to pray a bow down the forelock in every prayer. To make sujood as a sign of obedience to Allah. There may be also a close relation between this bowing down of the forelock while we pray has a positive impact on our behavior. It may be behind helping us to adopt a straightforward behavior. Quran says, “And establish regular prayer: for prayer restraints from shameful and unjust deeds” [29:45] Source: “The Age of faith has dawned” By: Shaikh Abdel Majeed Elzindani.
http://www.science4islam.com/index.aspx?lng=e&act=da&id=95

bemuslim

Hoopoe

db92509
how are you?I do not think that Hoopoe is wiser than you.Should we leran from it
and (Sulayman) said: "What is the matter that I see not the hoopoe Or is he among the absentees'') One day `Abdullah bin `Abbas told a similar story, and among the people was a man from the Khawarij whose name was Nafi` bin Al-Azraq, who often used to raise objections to Ibn `Abbas. He said to him, "Stop, O Ibn `Abbas; you will be defeated (in argument) today!'' Ibn `Abbas said: "Why'' Nafi` said: "You are telling us that the hoopoe can see water beneath the ground, but any boy can put seed in a trap and cover the trap with dirt, and the hoopoe will come and take the seed, so the boy can catch him in the trap.'' Ibn `Abbas said, "If it was not for the fact that this man would go and tell others that he had defeated Ibn `Abbas in argument, I would not even answer.'' Then he said to Nafi`: "Woe to you! When the decree strikes a person, his eyes become blind and he loses all caution.'' Nafi` said: "By Allah I will never dispute with you concerning anything in the Qur'an. ''

[لأُعَذِّبَنَّهُ عَذَاباً شَدِيداً]

(I will surely punish him with a severe torment) Al-A`mash said, narrating from Al-Minhal bin `Amr from Sa`id that Ibn `Abbas said: "He meant, by plucking his feathers.'' `Abdullah bin Shaddad said: "By plucking his feathers and exposing him to the sun.'' This was also the view of more than one of the Salaf, that it means plucking his feathers and leaving him exposed to be eaten by ants.

[أَوْ لاّذْبَحَنَّهُ]

(or slaughter him,) means, killing him.

[أَوْ لَيَأْتِيَنِّى بِسُلْطَـنٍ مُّبِينٍ]

(unless he brings me a clear reason.) i.e., a valid excuse. Sufyan bin `Uyaynah and `Abdullah bin Shaddad said: "When the hoopoe came back, the other birds said to him: "What kept you Sulayman has vowed to shed your blood.'' The hoopoe said: "Did he make any exception [did he say `unless']'' They said, "Yes, he said:

[لأُعَذِّبَنَّهُ عَذَاباً شَدِيداً أَوْ لاّذْبَحَنَّهُ أَوْ لَيَأْتِيَنِّى بِسُلْطَـنٍ مُّبِينٍ ]

(I will surely punish him with a severe torment or slaughter him, unless he brings me a clear reason.) The hoopoe said, "Then I am saved.''

[فَمَكَثَ غَيْرَ بَعِيدٍ فَقَالَ أَحَطتُ بِمَا لَمْ تُحِطْ بِهِ وَجِئْتُكَ مِن سَبَإٍ بِنَبَإٍ يَقِينٍ - إِنِّى وَجَدتُّ امْرَأَةً تَمْلِكُهُمْ وَأُوتِيَتْ مِن كُلِّ شَىْءٍ وَلَهَا عَرْشٌ عَظِيمٌ - وَجَدتُّهَا وَقَوْمَهَا يَسْجُدُونَ لِلشَّمْسِ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ وَزَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَـنُ أَعْمَـلَهُمْ فَصَدَّهُمْ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ فَهُمْ لاَ يَهْتَدُونَ - أَلاَّ يَسْجُدُواْ للَّهِ الَّذِى يُخْرِجُ الْخَبْءَ فِى السَّمَـوَتِ وَالاٌّرْضِ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا تُخْفُونَ وَمَا تُعْلِنُونَ - اللَّهُ لاَ إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ ]

(22. But (the hoopoe) stayed not long, he said: "I have grasped which you have not grasped and I have come to you from Saba' with true news.'') (23. "I found a woman ruling over them, she has been given all things, and she has a great throne.'') (24. "I found her and her people worshipping the sun instead of Allah, and Shaytan has made their deeds fair seeming to them to prevent them from the way, so they have no guidance.'') (25. So they do not prostrate themselves before Allah, Who brings to light what is hidden in the heavens and the earth, and knows what you conceal and what you reveal.) (26. Allah, La ilaha illa Huwa, the Lord of the Supreme Throne!'')

How the Hoopoe came before Sulayman and told Him about Saba'

Allah says:

[فَمَكَثَ غَيْرَ بَعِيدٍ]

(But (the hoopoe) stayed not long,) meaning, he was absent for only a short time. Then he came and said to Sulayman:

[أَحَطتُ بِمَا لَمْ تُحِطْ بِهِ]

(I have grasped which you have not grasped) meaning, `I have come to know something that you and your troops do not know.'

[وَجِئْتُكَ مِن سَبَإٍ بِنَبَإٍ يَقِينٍ]

(and I have come to you from Saba' with true news.) meaning, with true and certain news. Saba' (Sheba) refers to Himyar, they were a dynasty in Yemen. Then the hoopoe said:

[إِنِّى وَجَدتُّ امْرَأَةً تَمْلِكُهُمْ]

(I found a woman ruling over them,) Al-Hasan Al-Basri said, "This is Bilqis bint Sharahil, the queen of Saba'.'' Allah's saying:

[وَأُوتِيَتْ مِن كُلِّ شَىْءٍ]

(she has been given all things,) means, all the conveniences of this world that a powerful monarch could need.

[وَلَهَا عَرْشٌ عَظِيمٌ]

(and she has a great throne.) meaning, a tremendous chair adorned with gold and different kinds of jewels and pearls. The historians said, "This throne was in a great, strong palace which was high and firmly constructed. In it there were three hundred and sixty windows on the east side, and a similar number on the west, and it was constructed in such a way that each day when the sun rose it would shine through one window, and when it set it would shine through the opposite window. And the people used to prostrate to the sun morning and evening. This is why the hoopoe said:

[وَجَدتُّهَا وَقَوْمَهَا يَسْجُدُونَ لِلشَّمْسِ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ وَزَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَـنُ أَعْمَـلَهُمْ فَصَدَّهُمْ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ]

(I found her and her people worshipping the sun instead of Allah, and Shaytan has made their deeds fair seeming to them, and has prevented them from the way,) meaning, from the way of truth,

[فَهُمْ لاَ يَهْتَدُونَ]

(so they have no guidance.) Allah's saying:

[وَزَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَـنُ أَعْمَـلَهُمْ فَصَدَّهُمْ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ فَهُمْ لاَ يَهْتَدُونَأَلاَّ يَسْجُدُواْ للَّهِ]

(and Shaytan has made their deeds fair seeming to them, and has prevented them from the way, so they have no guidance, so they do not prostrate themselves before Allah.) They do not know the way of truth, prostrating only before Allah alone and not before anything that He has created, whether heavenly bodies or anything else. This is like the Ayah:

[وَمِنْ ءَايَـتِهِ الَّيْلُ وَالنَّهَارُ وَالشَّمْسُ وَالْقَمَرُ لاَ تَسْجُدُواْ لِلشَّمْسِ وَلاَ لِلْقَمَرِ وَاسْجُدُواْ لِلَّهِ الَّذِى خَلَقَهُنَّ إِن كُنتُمْ إِيَّاهُ تَعْبُدُونَ ]

(And from among His signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Prostrate yourselves not to the sun nor to the moon, but prostrate yourselves to Allah Who created them, if you indeed worship Him.) (41:37)

[الَّذِى يُخْرِجُ الْخَبْءَ فِى السَّمَـوَتِ وَالاٌّرْضِ]

(Who brings to light what is hidden in the heavens and the earth,) `Ali bin Abi Talhah reported that Ibn `Abbas said: "He knows everything that is hidden in the heavens and on earth.'' This was also the view of `Ikrimah, Mujahid, Sa`id bin Jubayr, Qatadah and others. His saying:

[وَيَعْلَمُ مَا تُخْفُونَ وَمَا تُعْلِنُونَ]

(and knows what you conceal and what you reveal.) means, He knows what His servants say and do in secret, and what they say and do openly. This is like the Ayah:

[سَوَآءٌ مِّنْكُمْ مَّنْ أَسَرَّ الْقَوْلَ وَمَنْ جَهَرَ بِهِ وَمَنْ هُوَ مُسْتَخْفٍ بِالَّيْلِ وَسَارِبٌ بِالنَّهَارِ ]

(It is the same whether any of you conceals his speech or declares it openly, whether he be hid by night or goes forth freely by day) (13:10). His saying:

[اللَّهُ لاَ إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ ]

(Allah, La ilaha illa Huwa, the Lord of the Supreme Throne!) means, He is the One to be called upon, Allah, He is the One other than Whom there is no god, the Lord of the Supreme Throne, and there is none greater than Him in all of creation. Since the hoopoe was calling to what is good, and for people to worship and prostrate to Allah alone, it would have been forbidden to kill him. Imam Ahmad, Abu Dawud and Ibn Majah recorded that Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him, said that the Prophet forbade killing four kinds of animals: ants, bees, hoopoes and the sparrow hawks. Its chain of narration is Sahih.

[قَالَ سَنَنظُرُ أَصَدَقْتَ أَمْ كُنتَ مِنَ الْكَـذِبِينَ - اذْهَب بِّكِتَابِى هَـذَا فَأَلْقِهْ إِلَيْهِمْ ثُمَّ تَوَلَّ عَنْهُمْ فَانْظُرْ مَاذَا يَرْجِعُونَ - قَالَتْ يأَيُّهَا الْمَلأُ إِنَّى أُلْقِىَ إِلَىَّ كِتَابٌ كَرِيمٌ - إِنَّهُ مِن سُلَيْمَانَ وَإِنَّهُ بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـنِ الرَّحِيمِ - أَلاَّ تَعْلُواْ عَلَىَّ وَأْتُونِى مُسْلِمِينَ ]

(27. (Sulayman) said: "We shall see whether you speak the truth or you are (one) of the liars.'') r(28. "Go you with this letter of mine and deliver it to them, then draw back from them and see what they return.'') (29. She said: "O chiefs! Verily, here is delivered to me a noble letter, '') (30. "Verily, it is from Sulayman, and it (reads): `In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful;') (31. `Be you not exalted against me, but come to me submitting (as Muslims).' '')
ah tells us what Sulayman said to the hoopoe when he told him about the people of Saba' and their queen:

[قَالَ سَنَنظُرُ أَصَدَقْتَ أَمْ كُنتَ مِنَ الْكَـذِبِينَ ]

((Sulayman) said: "We shall see whether you speak the truth or you are (one) of the liars.'') meaning, `are you telling the truth'

[أَمْ كُنتَ مِنَ الْكَـذِبِينَ]

(or you are (one) of the liars.) meaning, `or are you telling a lie in order to save yourself from the threat I made against you'

[اذْهَب بِّكِتَابِى هَـذَا فَأَلْقِهْ إِلَيْهِمْ ثُمَّ تَوَلَّ عَنْهُمْ فَانْظُرْ مَاذَا يَرْجِعُونَ ]

(Go you with this letter of mine and deliver it to them then draw back from them and see what they return.) Sulayman wrote a letter to Bilqis and her people and gave it to the hoopoe to deliver. It was said that he carried it on his wings, as is the way with birds, or that he carried it in his beak. He went to their land and found the palace of Bilqis, then he went to her private chambers and threw the letter through a small window, then he stepped to one side out of good manners. Bilqis was amazed and confused when she saw that, then she went and picked up the letter, opened its seal and read it. The letter said:

[إِنَّهُ مِن سُلَيْمَانَ وَإِنَّهُ بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـنِ الرَّحِيمِ - أَلاَّ تَعْلُواْ عَلَىَّ وَأْتُونِى مُسْلِمِينَ ]

(it is from Sulayman, and it (reads): `In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful; Be you not exalted against me, but come to me submitting (as Muslims).') So she gathered her commanders and ministers and the leaders of her land, and said to them:

[يأَيُّهَا الْمَلأُ إِنَّى أُلْقِىَ إِلَىَّ كِتَابٌ كَرِيمٌ]

("O chiefs! Verily, here is delivered to me a noble letter.'') She described it as such because of the wondrous things she had seen, that it was delivered by a bird who threw it to her, then stood aside out of good manners. This was something that no king could do. Then she read the letter to them:

[إِنَّهُ مِن سُلَيْمَانَ وَإِنَّهُ بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـنِ الرَّحِيمِ - أَلاَّ تَعْلُواْ عَلَىَّ وَأْتُونِى مُسْلِمِينَ ]

(Verily, it is from Sulayman, and it (reads): `In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful; Be you not exalted against me, but come to me submitting (as Muslims).') Thus they knew that it was from Allah's Prophet Sulayman, upon him be peace, and that they could not match him. This letter was the utmost in brevity and eloquence, coming straight to the point.

[أَلاَّ تَعْلُواْ عَلَىَّ]

(Be you not exalted against me,) Qatadah said: "Do not be arrogant with me.

[وَأْتُونِى مُسْلِمِينَ]

(but come to me submitting (as Muslims). )'' `Abdur-Rahman bin Zayd bin Aslam said: "Do not refuse or be too arrogant to come to me

[وَأْتُونِى مُسْلِمِينَ]

(but come to me submitting (as Muslims).)''
www.tafsir.com