PLS STOP THE SIEGE ON GAZA

Islam_99

:salam2:

18 months, Gaza with closed crossings and borders..and now even longer.

No electricity nowadays at Gaza at all.

Siege victims up to 270 and more await death.

1562 patients in need of treatment outside Gaza Strip.

322 patients are in serious danger and in need of urgent treatment.

136 medical instument are stopped or out of order.

470 cancer patients are likely to die.

82% among youth are out of work due to siege.

85% of citizens are under poverty line.

20-30 food lorries enter Gaza Strip instead of 300 in the past (currently no lorries enter at all).

96% of factories are closed.

why do our brothers and sisters have to go through this and all the benefit goes to the kuffar. what kind of Muslims have we become.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Firstly thanks for posting this sister. I really speechless and can't do much to help our brothers and sisters in Gaza. Our leaders, especially the Arabs must make the first move to help Gaza. Egypt and Jordan need more courage to open their borders for our mujahid to enter and also aid to come in. Until then we can only pray to Allah for Him to guide our leaders.

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Firstly thanks for posting this sister. I really speechless and can't do much to help our brothers and sisters in Gaza. Our leaders, especially the Arabs must make the first move to help Gaza. Egypt and Jordan need more courage to open their borders for our mujahid to enter and also aid to come in. Until then we can only pray to Allah for Him to guide our leaders.

we can do something.... The least we can do is always make dua for them and ask Allah to grant them greater steadfastness.....and patience and grant them with the highest of rewards inshallah... Brothers and sisters in Palestine ..... You are in our hearts.... Always :tti_sister: