Video PLZ don't miss this smart video

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Ehhem,
I think we should discuss the Issue of watching Movies first!!!!!!!!

:salam2:
Brother Zombie I might appear as bad or whatnot to some people....but watching movies is my weakness as everyone has one. I usually pick movies that involve Muslims and see how they are portrayed or movies that carry a life lesson for many(I know this aint no excuse).... but, that is my intention for watching movies. Both of these movies had some "islamic" portrayal in them and one was horrible....but the other (my name is Khan) did a pretty good job. May Allaah forgive us all, but thats the only explanation I could give you.....its still my struggle in Dunya to stop all the Fahsha......but it takes time and effort.

yassar060

:salam2::salah:

in my opinion film is not a bad thing....we can use it for preaching islam....take the example of film message and lion of the desert...

also kingdom of heaven...i do agree that lot of things r there in this film which must b avoided.
in this modern world films and channels r influencing people more..by using the same we can spread message of islam...

Sally A

:salam2:
Brother Zombie I might appear as bad or whatnot to some people....but watching movies is my weakness as everyone has one. I usually pick movies that involve Muslims and see how they are portrayed or movies that carry a life lesson for many(I know this aint no excuse).... but, that is my intention for watching movies. Both of these movies had some "islamic" portrayal in them and one was horrible....but the other (my name is Khan) did a pretty good job. May Allaah forgive us all, but thats the only explanation I could give you.....its still my struggle in Dunya to stop all the Fahsha......but it takes time and effort.

Salamou Alaykom,
I know that you were talking to zombie but I just want to add something,
I forgive you I'm also a human being and I make mistakes...and may Allah forgive us all...next time please when you add something a comment or anything if its negative explain your meaning :)

Thank you.................
PS: Good point yassar060 :biggrin: