Video PLZ don't miss this smart video

Kakorot

The last bit when the girl told the guy to get out her country, I would of said "WELL IT'S NOT EXACTLY YOUR COUNTRY IS IT? YOU STOLE THIS COUNTRY FROM THE REAL AMERICANS SO BE QUIET." I hate racist people.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
OMG...I watched that whole movie...the only good part is this clip. The rest of the movie is really disappointing! I would not recommend ANYONE to watch it. Its really offending at the end...ugh! and based on lies as well,

Perseveranze

I love my name is Khan.....I think he did a pretty good job in that movie:)
I was waiting for it to come out for the longest time hehehe, really good compared to the other one on the clip:)

Asalaamu Alaikum,

Yeah, the SK one is very meaningful, the other one is aweful... I just don't know what kind of message they were trying to give out.

sachin4islam

The last bit when the girl told the guy to get out her country, I would of said "WELL IT'S NOT EXACTLY YOUR COUNTRY IS IT? YOU STOLE THIS COUNTRY FROM THE REAL AMERICANS SO BE QUIET." I hate racist people.

Dear Channa, Visa and other restrictions to enter a country,here U.S,are guided by human laws. But from Islamic perception, which is the divine truth, the land in U.S or elsewhere belongs solely belongs to Allah.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

Sisters, I am not sure if we are allowed to see such movies where they are full of un-Islamic activities, (actors and actresses doing intimate scenes on screen), Non-hijabed women sometimes the clothes are too bad even for sisters to watch, sisters can not stare at guys like this as well (like guys can not look at women like this) as it is a part of the hijab, then there are haram songs, music, then sometimes they even put on chantings of shirk of other religion, etc.

asalaf salih

There are some scholars and real doctors giving a definition to the word terrorism in an Islamic way. Not a couple of unreal doctors and babies!
Hadakum Allah

saifkhan

abd-Allah

Sisters, I am not sure if we are allowed to see such movies where they are full of un-Islamic activities, (actors and actresses doing intimate scenes on screen), Non-hijabed women sometimes the clothes are too bad even for sisters to watch, sisters can not stare at guys like this as well (like guys can not look at women like this) as it is a part of the hijab, then there are haram songs, music, then sometimes they even put on chantings of shirk of other religion, etc.

salam alaikum

are we allowed to watch movie? I guess not.
should anyone judge Islam from a commercial movie? don't we have the enough evidences and references to have the satisfactory answer about Islam?
can movie change one's perception?
1st clip: main fault, 9/11 is an inside job, without a doubt!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwEjtond_Yg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCtb9nlV_20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE (if u have time, the movie is made by an american guy)

i don't know whether Talibans are doing these things for the sake of Allah or not, but Allah knows the best. but I dont support the evidence of Fahrenheit 9/11 that the Talibans were creation of wests.

2nd clip: my name is khan, it is nothing but a rubbish, the listen the very first lines of the advertisement clip, astaghfir Allah, we can't spread Islam by the banner of Kufr!
Have you seen the discussion about Muslim identity in ndtv?
see the film artists' and other cultural personnels' concepts and Judgement about Islam
watch the whole parts:
part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyh9jP3FbV8

I hope this tti is for useful discussion, not for these type of filmy critics.
yet, I hope insha Allah, you'll be benefited from the vdos I've shared.

JazakAllahu khair
wassalamu alaikum

Sally A

OMG...I watched that whole movie...the only good part is this clip. The rest of the movie is really disappointing! I would not recommend ANYONE to watch it. Its really offending at the end...ugh! and based on lies as well,

Salamou Alaykom,
How come disappointing and based on lies??? its the truth!!

Sally A

Salamou Alaykom,
she didint wear a hijab because she isint a muslim and if she was we cant do anything about it, and there was no "bad clothes" I mean there was no 'Awra.....and for the music put the speakers off...because my intention was only to show you brothers and sisters the truth :)

Sally A

Salamou Alaykom,

Is my video that bad?? :(
because everyone is telling that we don't juge islam by banning kufr...Look that wasen't the point also!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Salamou Alaykom,
How come disappointing and based on lies??? its the truth!!

wa'alaikum salaam dear sister,

I was talking about the rest of the movie. It was disappointing because they lied about Islam and Muslims. If you watched the whole movie you would understand exactly what I am talking about. I have nothing of the truth you saw......

PS: I think there is a misunderstanding here....

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
wa'alaikum salaam dear sister,

I was talking about the rest of the movie. It was disappointing because they lied about Islam and Muslims. If you watched the whole movie you would understand exactly what I am talking about. I have nothing of the truth you saw......

PS: I think there is a misunderstanding here....

Ehhem,
I think we should discuss the Issue of watching Movies first!!!!!!!!

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/
95% of all the Movies are Harram.

( music , men/women naked or half naked , etc )

Downloading movies/fake software’s and all those things under copyright law are haram as it falls under the category of "Unlawfully consuming the wealth of the people" which is explained in the Quran with great detail.

Sally A

95% of all the Movies are Harram.

( music , men/women naked or half naked , etc )

Downloading movies/fake software’s and all those things under copyright law are haram as it falls under the category of "Unlawfully consuming the wealth of the people" which is explained in the Quran with great detail.

WHAATT??!!!????
first of all its not MY video I mean by that way that its not me who made it I took it from youtube !
second of all There is no actual "Naked Women!"
and third can you please stop complaining? I got it brothers and sisters stop adding negative comments all the time I'm not blind.....and also I can't delete the video....

by the way Its always the intention that counts and my intention was to share a good video with my muslim siblings, plus I didin't know that in some countries seeing a women without hijab is like haram or something.....now please...

"thanks for your understanding"