plz help inshallah

sarah79

bismillah rahmanir raheem:hijabi:

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM brothes and sisters all over the world

how are u all? inshallah u are well. im looking for som help plz to teach my kids islam as im not that good my self as im a new revert. my kids are 8yrs 7yrs twins4yrs and my baby 2 yrs.

so if any one inshallah has any web sites are information they can help me with i would be very happy with ur help.

thank u for taking time to read this:hearts:

sister sarah

A

abdul ghaleeb

show them videos
kids like videos rather then reading books

ma'a es-selaame

Mohammed Aqueel

bismillah rahmanir raheem:hijabi:

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM brothes and sisters all over the world

how are u all? inshallah u are well. im looking for som help plz to teach my kids islam as im not that good my self as im a new revert. my kids are 8yrs 7yrs twins4yrs and my baby 2 yrs.

so if any one inshallah has any web sites are information they can help me with i would be very happy with ur help.

thank u for taking time to read this:hearts:

sister sarah

Wa'alaikumasalaam wa'rehmatullahi wa'barakatuhu..sister Sarah..i think best way to teach your children is to teach yourself...i mean do something which can be beneficial for you as well as for your children simultaneously...start reading some good books rather than visiting any Islamic site only about teaching of Islam with your children making halqa which means to sit making circle as this was they way prophet SAW used to sit with sahaba,inshallah i believe more sunnah you will follow more your children will learn as every sunnah (way) of prophet is full of noor (light)...Jazakallah khair...Raamadan mubarak.....

arabiantxn

Salaam aliqum sister Sarah. Welcome to turntoIslam. Their are many ways you can teach your kids to be good muslims. The best ways is for you to follow the sunah of the prophet Mohammad rausl allah sws. And byfollowing quran.
Also they would do very well by taking them to the masjid. It will teach them namaz/salat .it will help them with their play. i guess once you have these things started you can teach them some surah's and also introduce them to
arabic abc's . inshallah this will help you.
i would begin with this site cause everyone is constantly teaching one other different things over here.

http://www.mounthira.com/

asma angel

WALEKUM ASSALAM..
Allhumdulilah iam fine.. sarah to teach children is best to teach by ourself.. becoz the children more abey there parents & respect them with heartely & we r the best teachers for them..
so its best to teach urself to ur children..

AND I WILL PRAY FOR GREAT FUTURE FOR UR CHILDREN..

take care.. ALLAH HAFIZ..