plz, it'l take few minuite to read it ..plz answer this question...

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2: dear brothers and sisters....
well, from past 1 month, i am messaging a person on youtube..
well, lemme say how i statarted messaging him:
very back, i was seeing a vedio of d.r zakir naik on youtube, and i posted a comment on terrorism, that .'people, take islam incorrect, thinking that muslims are involved in this terrorism'.......
after 1 day, i checked and i saw a comment reply from that person named 'BOBNOS', he stareted saying me about terrorism in islam, which was incorrect...
i thought to show him the right path, so i pm'd (private messaged) him, and came to know that he is an athiest, so, he started asking me various question bout islam, and i answer it, and then, after he started asking me..' tel me who is god, does god exist?....
so i said him to see an vedio based on .' does god exist.' ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2s14T6x5AM)...
then after 2 to 3 days, i saw no reply, and i pm'd him and said,' why no reply. whats wrong?'..
after that he replied and said me:

'just watched.

sorry for no reply. my fault for not watching the video strait away.

very interesting. although he always mentions "who knew this 1400 years ago?" ... its in the quran etc etc.

although we only discovered half these things "officially" many of these are beliefs of the greeks and some other cultures too. islam was not the only people who knew of these things.
not accusing plagiarism so dont get me wrong. just saying islam wasnt the first and only.

but still taking it seriously it is very interesting to know that all the people took the book and believed its scientific words. so if this is a way to prove to an atheist by talking about scientific stuff..

i have a question.
what about the passage of where the sperm originates? it says that it is in the spine i think?
i will try an see if i can get the passage. *finding passage* (haha i am doing it as i write lool. not well prepared am i?)

ahh here we go:
The Quran implies that semen production takes place in the kidney or back area:

"Now let man but think from what he is created! He is created from a drop emitted - Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs:" S. 86:5-7

its incorrect. or just very very vague, i mean stupidly vague.
even if its saying "somewhere in the body" but in between these areas in terms of depth into the body that is just being a ridiculous statement to make if you want to be scientific. you can be more thorough OR at least get closer to the fact.
- this is prolly one point i do not grasp the mind state of how a muslim can understand this to be correct and leads muslims to say "oh what got MEANS is" which ends up EVERY muslim saying that what god is saying is not what god means? then that leads to hundreds of translations.
---- is this something you can answer me? or knoledge is scarce in this area? its okay if you dont know.. but when you find out please msg me =D

LASTLY:

another thing. this is off topic but it goes back to "equality" from the RULES.
this is of WIFE BEATING. listen i can understand that it is not allowed for the mans OWN reason.. it is of gods. so beating only comes from if the women is dangering herself her family or hurting the religion or something of extreme that nature. that is the only time.. am i correct?
i would agree to some sense of this rule ... but like i said the part of this rule i dont like is its at the females only and not the males.
-here is the passage but im sure you know anyway:
Quran 4:34: Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in their sleeping places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.'

this is what he said....
and i dont know what to answer...can you plz help me? plz, may allah reward you for showing that person the right path...
plz atleast one answer me....
hust few minuits to read, plz read it, understand it, and answer me if you know..plz, im in a mission to make that person right, plz join with me, allah will reward you a lot, i will pray for, that allah rewards you..plz,plz..
thanks....
wasalam

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

This is the best that I can do

Semen is not secreted from the kidney
http://answering-christianity.com/munir_munshey/semenproduction_rebuttal.htm

Heres another link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seminal_vesicle

And can you ask him which sciences were available or were known to the Greeks,,,,Cause I believe that there are scientific facts that cannot be known to the ancients and only discoverable by new technology.

As for the the women problem

This is from what I heard ....... The word beating in Arabic ,Adrab, can be translated into "to go away" in the English language . Like beat it , There are english speakers that use this phrase to mean to go away, example " beat it kid!". So the word in the Quran that is commonly translated ,to hit , in my belief, is wrong. I believe it should be translated into , to go away. This information that I have typed out I have heard from here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdo24bV_RHE Theres a small segment where a Muslim lady talks about the beating subject. It starts like around 3:00 mins

Thats the best that I can do. InshAllah it will benefit him and all of us. :) (let me know what he says)

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum sister, you know in all honesty... I dont think atheists like it when we shove the scientific miracles of the Quran down their throats... try to show them scientific evidence of how it is IMPOSSIBLE to come here by chance, coincidences accidents.

They dont care about a specific belief at their current time, they just care if there is a God or not a God ya'know.

When they believe that there IS A GOD - then move onwards to the True Religion of God.

First conclude this current discussion you have started and then slowly direct the discussion towards what I have mentioned :)

You might want to ask him what he actually believes in:
-Evolution/chance.
-Nothing/doesn't care/too busy to find out...

Also sister, you might want to watch:
Proof that Islam is the Truth - by Abdur Raheem Green.
There are two episodes dedicated to the scientific miracles of the Quran.
Very informative.

Another thing - alot of people LOVE claiming that all these scientific miracles in the Quran came from the greeks and stuff but when you tell them - who? how? when? where? - show us the proof of your statement.... they normally:

a) run away.
b) bring some seriously lousy and weak evidence which even a child would laugh at.

Atheists/agonostix... these people just dont care about religion or God - 99% of the time its a personal issue (LOL) and they dont care what any scripture says. If they cant see it they wont believe in it, simple as that to them.

So like I said sister, show them that this beautiful universe which we are apart of is not a product of chances, coincidences and accidents - if you can get it through to them that we are not here by chances, coincidences and accidents ... then the question remains... How did everything get here?

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh dear brothers and sisters. I really like trying people with THIS video:

[yt]0aCbrGqhoBc[/yt]

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
i am not too good in science, so cant explain the first question.

regarding women, i know that prophet :saw: said in his last khutbah and before passing away : take care of women.

if in Quran, 'beat them' appears, it doesnt mean beat them as if they are wild animals. it could also mean just admonishing them like striking them with a miswak, if needed.

Hadith:
"Do not beat the female servants of Allah";

"Some (women) visited my family complaining about their husbands (beating them). These (husbands) are not the best of you."

“How does anyone of you beat his wife as he beats the stallion camel and then he may embrace (sleep with) her?” [Bukhari]

two more points:
1. it is Allah Who guides and misguides, if Allah Has written misguidance in the fate of someone, u cant guide him/her no matter how hard u try.

2. preach Islam with wisdom and sincerety. thats all. its not ur duty that he becomes a muslim. if someone is arrogant, leave him and proceed to others who may accept the Truth. we have to guard our iman also so mixing too much with disbelievers could be dangerous (even for dawah).

Useful Link:
http://www.islamtomorrow.com/women/treatment.asp

sarmadn

:
"Now let man but think from what he is created! He is created from a drop emitted - Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs:" S. 86:5-7

:salam2:
This is a WRONG translation. Ask this man to refer to Pickthall's english translation of the holy Quran when making these accusations :astag:

The CORRECT translation is the following which is taken directly from Pickthall's work:

5. So let man consider from what he is created.
6. He is created from a gushing fluid
7. That issued from between the loins and ribs.
8. Lo! He verily is Able to return him (unto life)

SubhanAllah, people should understand that translation mistakes by humans do not mean there is an error in the perfect message of Allah s.w.t. It is due to human error that leads to misunderstanding of the divine message. May Allah guide us all.

sarmadn

The status of women in Islam is also very noble and unique. The person has quoted one verse that MOST kaafirs use as evidence of cruelty and violence in Islam. Unforunately, they do not read the verse with any desire to understand it. The men of those times and even present times unfortunately, would not tolerate any sort of rebellion from their wives and would straightaway torture them. Islam came to even the disobedient woman's rescue with this verse:

34. Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath men the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend
of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath
guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them.
Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High Exalted, Great.

SubhanAllah from my understanding, Islam has advised against this by ordering the muslims to not resort to violence as a solution, rather as the last resort. Even if a muslim fears genuine rebellion from their wife, where the wife is stubbornly and consistently disobeying her husband and therefore harming the family, the muslim is ordered to NOT resort to beating as a solution. The muslim is ordered to 1. ADMONISH THEM. The word admonish means: to caution, advise, or counsel against something OR to reprove or scold, esp. in a mild and good-willed manner. SubhanAllah!

If the rebellious wife is still not guided to the straight path, only then muslims are ordered to 2. BANISH such wives. SubhanAllah this is the second time Islam ensures the safety of a disobedient wife. The muslim man is ordered to stay away and avoid sexual activity with such a wife. SubhanAllah if a wife is rebellious, she cannot possibly be willing to give pleasure to her husband through sexual relations. Islam orders the muslim man to stay away from women and NOT force them to have sexual relations with him.

It is after ensuring the safety of even the most disobedient wife.. after trying to counsel her..reasoning with her... after trying to earn her goodwill by avoiding forced or any sexual relations with her.. that Allah permits muslims to resort what would previously have been their first option - use of force. SubhanAllah the domestic violence cause in non-muslim cultures is because of the fact that they are NOT guided by the Quran. They resort to violence as the first option and in no time at all... a marriage is ended. There are divorces happening as if it is fashionable to get divorces. Subhan Allah in Islam divorce is the least liked permissible thing and the Quran and sunnah HIGHLY DISCOURAGE DIVORCE. Tell that man that if Islam can give security to even the most disobedient of wives can he imagine the rights and privileges Islam gives to the good muslim women???
This verse truly ensures the safety of the disobedient woman. Anyone who still does not see it... May Allah guide him. Does he not know that Islam brought an end to female infanticide? Does he not know that Islam gave women rights of inheritence.. Does he not know that Islam gave women the right of divorce as welll??? DONT just read one verse with wrong understanding and try to say anything against Allah's perfect message. Read the whole Quran, with understanding, and Allah willing one day your heart will open to guidance. Otherwise warn him of a sever day when there will be no security for him. May Allah protect us all and guide us all AMEEN!

shasha

Muslimah
About the semen being secreted from the area near the back, it all goes back to EMBRYOLOGY and NORMAL development of the man's body.

The testis, which is the part of the male that produces sperm, ORIGINALLY is positioned at the posterior abdomen of the male (the back area like what it says in the Qur'an). It then descends as the male develops. That's why there are some boys who have the condition called, undescended testis. Their testis never went down to it's normal position in the scrotum.

And about that ayah regarding how men should treat their wife, it would be unwise to take one verse and isolate it. The Qur'an should be taken as a whole. There are verses in the Qur'an that would give vague meanings if taken by itself.

That's why it says in the Qur'an in 2.85: "... Is it only a part of the Book that you believe in? And do you reject the rest? But what is the reward for those among you who behave like this except disgrace in this life? And on the Day of Jugdement they shall receive the most painful penalty. And Allah is aware of what you do."

I understand that you are trying to clear up that atheist's perception of Islam. But, you should be careful when dealing with people who question Islam or any other religion. Coz you might end up questioning Islam yourself and be left with a weakened iman.

The best dawah you can do for people like that is just pray for them. Don't try to change their minds. One try is enough. But, don't force it coz it might backfire like what's happening to you right now.

Salaam

revert2007

Love Fishing
i am not too good in science, so cant explain the first question.

regarding women, i know that prophet :saw: said in his last khutbah and before passing away : take care of women.

if in Quran, 'beat them' appears, it doesnt mean beat them as if they are wild animals. it could also mean just admonishing them like striking them with a miswak, if needed.

Hadith:
"Do not beat the female servants of Allah";

"Some (women) visited my family complaining about their husbands (beating them). These (husbands) are not the best of you."

“How does anyone of you beat his wife as he beats the stallion camel and then he may embrace (sleep with) her?” [Bukhari]

two more points:
1. it is Allah Who guides and misguides, if Allah Has written misguidance in the fate of someone, u cant guide him/her no matter how hard u try.

2. preach Islam with wisdom and sincerety. thats all. its not ur duty that he becomes a muslim. if someone is arrogant, leave him and proceed to others who may accept the Truth. we have to guard our iman also so mixing too much with disbelievers could be dangerous (even for dawah).

Useful Link:
http://www.islamtomorrow.com/women/treatment.asp

i really love what u wrote in here brother.it is every useful and thank you for posting.

sarmadn

:salam2: I wanted to let everyone know that the answers I gave for the sister's questions, were my own views. There might well be error in my views. Please correct me if you feel so and have the time to reply. Also I sincerely apologize for trying and giving an explanation of a verse of the Quran solely based on personal views. I am not an aalim, so please forgive me if I have uttered absolute nonsense. Aaouzubillah.

zbhotto

Banned
To my opinoin

Dicussion with atheist can only weaken our faith. We should not start arguing with people without knowing whether He/She at all believes in GOD. The direction of argument with atheist and agnostic, skeptical, other religions are different and we must be clever how to use them.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
The status of women in Islam is also very noble and unique. The person has quoted one verse that MOST kaafirs use as evidence of cruelty and violence in Islam. Unforunately, they do not read the verse with any desire to understand it. The men of those times and even present times unfortunately, would not tolerate any sort of rebellion from their wives and would straightaway torture them. Islam came to even the disobedient woman's rescue with this verse:

34. Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath men the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend
of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath
guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them.
Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High Exalted, Great.

SubhanAllah from my understanding, Islam has advised against this by ordering the muslims to not resort to violence as a solution, rather as the last resort. Even if a muslim fears genuine rebellion from their wife, where the wife is stubbornly and consistently disobeying her husband and therefore harming the family, the muslim is ordered to NOT resort to beating as a solution. The muslim is ordered to 1. ADMONISH THEM. The word admonish means: to caution, advise, or counsel against something OR to reprove or scold, esp. in a mild and good-willed manner. SubhanAllah!

If the rebellious wife is still not guided to the straight path, only then muslims are ordered to 2. BANISH such wives. SubhanAllah this is the second time Islam ensures the safety of a disobedient wife. The muslim man is ordered to stay away and avoid sexual activity with such a wife. SubhanAllah if a wife is rebellious, she cannot possibly be willing to give pleasure to her husband through sexual relations. Islam orders the muslim man to stay away from women and NOT force them to have sexual relations with him.

It is after ensuring the safety of even the most disobedient wife.. after trying to counsel her..reasoning with her... after trying to earn her goodwill by avoiding forced or any sexual relations with her.. that Allah permits muslims to resort what would previously have been their first option - use of force. SubhanAllah the domestic violence cause in non-muslim cultures is because of the fact that they are NOT guided by the Quran. They resort to violence as the first option and in no time at all... a marriage is ended. There are divorces happening as if it is fashionable to get divorces. Subhan Allah in Islam divorce is the least liked permissible thing and the Quran and sunnah HIGHLY DISCOURAGE DIVORCE. Tell that man that if Islam can give security to even the most disobedient of wives can he imagine the rights and privileges Islam gives to the good muslim women???
This verse truly ensures the safety of the disobedient woman. Anyone who still does not see it... May Allah guide him. Does he not know that Islam brought an end to female infanticide? Does he not know that Islam gave women rights of inheritence.. Does he not know that Islam gave women the right of divorce as welll??? DONT just read one verse with wrong understanding and try to say anything against Allah's perfect message. Read the whole Quran, with understanding, and Allah willing one day your heart will open to guidance. Otherwise warn him of a sever day when there will be no security for him. May Allah protect us all and guide us all AMEEN!

i sent him what you sent me...
he said me......

'i understand a lil better from your views.

so i should read trasnlation from: Pickthall's english translation of the holy Quran???
ill make sure i do.

"34. Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath men the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend
of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient,"

--- see i cant agree with this part because as a man who is completely giving towards women i feel women deserve more. why should the man BE IN CHARGE OF WOMEN? why cant in some circumstances (BECAUSE everyone is different. as humans we are not the same) women be in charge? OR EVEN BETTER >>> why cant they both be in charge OR partners? partners.. like a wife and husband is suppose to be. different but equal. why say "men are in charge of women" ?? what if the women is working and the man is not? this makes the husband at home and the women the maker of their finance even though in islam she is not ibliged to give money but in this instance she should. if she does she is the financial holder. still man is in charge?
i am a man and i feel women deserve more.. or at the very least a partnership.

NEXT
"The muslim man is then ordered to stay away and avoid sexual activity with such a wife."

if the women is rebellious.. she wouldnt want to have sex HERSELF. why order the man?? why tell the man this? the women wont do it anyways..it is not the rule which prohibits then it is the rebellious women. and infact ITS IS UP TO A WOMEN to have sex or not.
I BELIEVE it is not up to a man. nor do we have control anyways... does quran say anything about sex? can the man have it whenever he wants? because you said "the muslim man should not force her to have sexual relation with a rebellious women" loosely quoting. but irrelevant to the rebellion or no rebellion a man is not allowed to force anyways. it is completely up to the women.

"Tell that man that if Islam can give security to even the most disobedient of wives can he imagine the rights and privileges Islam gives to the good muslim women??? "
-- but if they do not like each other I FIND IT MORE A SIN to be married?? it means the marriage is a joke.. a false face.. mask.. like marriage is a fashion instead of what you said the devorce is a fashion. people get forced into marriages even today. sometimes without knowing their husband fully... so in most cases if love is not there and argument arises a lot. they have at least tried to work to settle differences.. if they have worked with no success... then there is no reason to put a false face because islam discourages it. the reason it discourages it is because BEFORE a wedding BEFORE it the women has a choice, the women can make a decision an not be forced. but as i said if a women is forced like millions of women today.. THE MARRIAGE IS ALREADY UNDER ISLAMIC TERMS INVALID. non existent. therefore most dont leave out of fear.

LASTLY
""This verse truly ensures the safety of the disobedient woman. Anyone who still does not see it... May Allah guide him. Does he not know that Islam brought an end to female infanticide?"

--- what about safety of men? I UNDERSTAND YOU and your rules.. and the quran BUT PLEASSEE... PPLLLEASSEE... LOOK THROUGH MY EYES.

where is the beating of a disobedient MAN? where is the rules for when a male gets oput of hand?

EVERY RULE you have.. FLIP it... REVERSE it?! to question yoru religion is to only understand it better.
I AGREE.. when a disobedient women, dangering my family or faith i should console her and help her understand.. last resort maybe shake her. i AGREE with this of the quran and i thank you for helping me understand.

but tell me what if i am disobedient and my wife is the only one who is correct in her mind? can you help me try an find instances of these??

you are a women yes? why is it i feel you deserve more then what you have?? and am i just a mere man.
take care
peace
J
ps: i will read pickthall version from now on. thank you'..what should i say...