plzzzzzzzzzzread and plzzzz pray for me i need every one help every one

Status
Not open for further replies.

nizar83

aselemu aleikum,

i dont want to come over as a paranoid person, and really feel sorry for both this sister going through this very hard time and her husband for being an animal!

but sometimes i get the feeling maybe some people are pulling our legs with these posts, to see us show our pity to these so called victims or people going through hell on earth..mashallah

i hope im wrong wolahi, but its almost always the ones with very few posts that make these threads..

again wolahi i feel sorry for anyone going through any kind of injustice anywehere in this world, whether its a muslim or a non muslim, every human being should be able to live in justice!

allah yahdie ma aglak

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
aselemu aleikum,

i dont want to come over as a paranoid person, and really feel sorry for both this sister going through this very hard time and her husband for being an animal!

but sometimes i get the feeling maybe some people are pulling our legs with these posts, to see us show our pity to these so called victims or people going through hell on earth..mashallah

i hope im wrong wolahi, but its almost always the ones with very few posts that make these threads..

again wolahi i feel sorry for anyone going through any kind of injustice anywehere in this world, whether its a muslim or a non muslim, every human being should be able to live in justice!

allah yahdie ma aglak
salam bro
so sorry but i cudnt get wat u wanna say in ur post??
FI AMANILLAH

AAminAA

Amatullah
salam every one,

i'm tooooomuch in big trouble hwo listen me pray for mei need pray for every one 222222 much myhusband beating me 3 daysvery badly by belt by every thing bcoz of his brother wife complain it's misunderstand but husband not exceting anyreason and the thing is very small i'm not arabic he is arabic he is dealing v badly from three days i'mlaying on floor hot tea whatevercoming his hand throughing me.my body can't suffer toooo much pain now bcoz now heis beating on my wounds he is saying me i'll beat u till u died her he removed my niqab infornt of his borther i put my hand on his brother wife foot to forgive me butshe want every and complain about me i'mtaking care her 22222much but she make story by her way i try too expalin shedenied and husband not listing me i can't go my country becoz i have no brother father daied my lifedepending on me my educated and i'm also if i'll take divorce no one get married my sisters andi'm worry about her health now he went for duty so i;m writing and from tomarrow till friday he have holiday he'll take me his family home and beat me there plz plz i'm vvvv big trouble pray for me d'll die i have no other option if he'll divorce me where i'll go mymother toooomuch if she listen he give divorece she died i'meducated i dont about this country any no place for goning plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzpray for me

:salam2:

First of all sister i'll tell you this:" No matter what the problem is, do not bring it to a public( here also)"

I understand your problem, go to some imam next to you, tell him what the problem is, he's gonna probably call your husband to talk to him. Your husband needs to look up his imaan because, good muslim will never do shuch things. Mohammad s.a.w.s., never hit his wifes, he said the best among you is the on who is nice toward his wife, and i'm the best among you" ( ahadith)
Sister i pray to Allah for you, may He who is in control of everything give you what is best for you. Ameen ! I'm very sorry for you and much more that i can't help you any other way except for making dua for you.

Insha'Allah next time you'll come and tell us better news. Insha'Allah !

:tti_sister:

bloup1000

feel sorry for you

i am sorry to hear this but i would runaway and never come back and go hide like in a mosque and talk to someone about it or when you are in a mosque tell the imam or something and tell them that you come from another country and you don't have enough money to go back and they sometimes raise money
or one thing is to just pray to allah and my mum told me to say batween and this thing makes you what other people don't see read it at least 33 times a day
because i thought that you might see a miracle or be in one like if they raised enough money and you went home and still pray to Allah to make your husband become good because i pray to Allah to make my dad good because he doesn't do fajr or most salaah but i have trust in Allah and i know one day it happens or not in fact sometimes i wish that he had brain damage and forgot all bad things and think of his kids and wife and one of the kids is me but then its not good to say that so i think ill just stick to praying and do salaah

:wasalam:

hope this helps

AAminAA

Amatullah
salam sister, you can't stay with him. you have to leave anywhere to your family. sister you are in my duas.

This is not really nice to say sister. This is not real nasheehat ! Sister, she have the problem, but she needs to try to change it ! She needs to go imam, and with Allahs and his help she will insha'Allah change her husband. What if that man becomes a better believer/better person after a while ? And offcourse, better that he is going to feel sorry for what he have done, and she is not going to feel good after if she realize that she didn't try to do anything/

No, do not listen to this kind of suggestions sister, try all your best so when you come in a front of Allah s.w.t., you are not going to be responsable for anything 'cause you tried at least to make it better. Sister, we are going to pray for you and you also have to pray to Allah s.w.t., for your husband also.

At the end we all shall return to Allah and He the Almighty will question us for everything. May He help you sister.... :(

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2: sister

what kind of a man is he... subhanaLah... Allah is watching sister... he'll pay one way or another... subhanaLah... May Allah make it easy for you sister

a_brother

Make dua for us all
aselemu aleikum,

allah yahdie ma aglak

:salam2: brother

i also hope that that's not the case...

nizar83

allah o a3lam

salam bro
so sorry but i cudnt get wat u wanna say in ur post??
FI AMANILLAH

i meant to say that sometimes i get the feeling people are posting these very emotional and extreme threads, just to pull our legs..as if they like to make fun of us and our pity and compassion..mashallah i hope im wrong

and therefore as i said earlier i feel sorry for both the sister and her husband, the sister for being treated injust and bad and the brother for being animal-like and jahiel..

YA ALLAH IHDIE MA AGLAK

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam

This is not really nice to say sister. This is not real nasheehat ! Sister, she have the problem, but she needs to try to change it ! She needs to go imam, and with Allahs and his help she will insha'Allah change her husband. What if that man becomes a better believer/better person after a while ? And offcourse, better that he is going to feel sorry for what he have done, and she is not going to feel good after if she realize that she didn't try to do anything/

No, do not listen to this kind of suggestions sister, try all your best so when you come in a front of Allah s.w.t., you are not going to be responsable for anything 'cause you tried at least to make it better. Sister, we are going to pray for you and you also have to pray to Allah s.w.t., for your husband also.

At the end we all shall return to Allah and He the Almighty will question us for everything. May He help you sister.... :(

please sister if u want to say something or if u dont know ones name try the nickname instead than "this kid".

salam

AAminAA

Amatullah
please sister if u want to say something or if u dont know ones name try the nickname instead than "this kid".

salam

Oh , Khayr insha'Allah , i looked back

sister it's "this kind" not " this kid" ( this kind of suggestions)

By the way, for me there are brothers and sisters only, no matter how old are they.

zakariya

salam

salam sis
oh my allah muslims
we heared the sis but we not hear her husban so please stop to lauching this

this is somthing happing every day muslim or non muslim
and always womens say somthing like this and if u tray to help even u cant help at all becouse thay love man to treat so badly and if u tel way u leave him this guy the women all ways zaid couse i love him
so sis if u want to leave u man u can leave to him with out nead adveice
aswre but if u dont please keep him the others
so please if i said to u somtning wrong plze sorry for me
i just make dua for u insha allah

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
asalamu alikum

asalamu alaykum sister.

is your husband a muslim, if he is not a muslim then know that you disobeyed Allah. because Allah said a muslim woman cannot marry a non-muslim man the reason is because if he treats you badly your muslim friends or people cannot talk to him, but if he is muslim man then they can stop him. sister make sure that you ask Allah for forgiveness if you disobeyed. if he is a muslim then talk to the masjid nearest you they can stop him that fast. if we disobey Allah and we do something wrong and that we know it is wrong then Allah will humilate us. whatever you are doing wrong sister ask forgiveness Allah is most of forgiver. and i will make dua for you ishaalah Allah will accept our prayers because he always does. may Allah help you sister and everyone that need him!! Allah loves whoever obeys him!!!

Allah gave us liberty when he sent Islam, to you and me!!!!!!!

Doris

Asalamau alikom ua rahmetullah, Dear all,

The massage was fake. Without a doubt one of the drouble makers of inter-la'nah( inter-curse) among the loosers. Subhanallah, who is that husband that has the physical power to bit three times a day someone, anyone even if you are a boxer. Second, pay attention to the examples like the one with the tea. Even if the muslim man he's gone crazy for the tea will not go bit his wife 3 times a day. Finally addresing the modarators please delete the massage of the fake "sister" and make th eweb site benifitial not a cafetiria.

Abel213

I agree with Doris, this looks like an anti-Islam post. Too exaggerated mispellings and the description looks designed to enflame sentiments plus the poster is brand new. Allah please forgive me if im wrong.

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Seriously folks, if this person is real and this the treatment they receive I am afraid for our souls. I grew up under serious domestic violence and my siblings and I were beaten many times a day sometimes for the stupidest excuses. I pray so very deeply for forgiveness if we have judged and convicted this person due to grammar errors and our own suspicion.

I had my own suspicions but kept them to myself because there is always the chance this is real and serious. So my own petty thoughts were best kept under wraps and I simply advised as if this person needed support and guidance. Please brothers and sisters, go back and edit your posts of suspicion because we have no idea of this person is real and it is a huge sin to be suspicious and accuse someone of lying when there is no evidence.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

i believe that this thread should be closed. there has been too much fitnah coming out of it. people arguing that the sister isn't real and then there are some that believe that she is being genuine. it's causing muslims to argue against muslims. i do see and understand both sides of the arguments, that's why i'm hoping that the sister that started this thread is indeed telling the truth. also we haven't gotten any more responses from the sister which can be either a good or bad thing. good because maybe she was able to solve her problems. if she was a fake poster, she realized that people caught on to her and decided to drop it, which would be good for us. bad would be if she was greatly harmed. but as the time of my posting, we still haven't gotten any responses from her, so basically we're just talking amongst ourselves.

again i'm hoping that her thread was real and that she contacted the right people for help. if the thread was fake. shame on them:astag: because there really are women being beaten and killed throughout the world and that isn't something one should fake.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Will it hurt us to give an advice or send her PM and to ask if she really need help? what if this sister really need help and may be abused .

Even if the muslim man he's gone crazy for the tea will not go bit his wife 3 times a day.

And yes there are some muslims who act like this ,but we dont judge Islam by their actions ..

Finally addresing the modarators please delete the massage of the fake "sister" and make th eweb site benifitial not a cafetiria

I dont think you are the one to give such judgements and making conclusions without proof ...If you don't find the site beneficial and don't have anything nice to say ,then better to be silent

I will close this thread ,because I dont like how everyone is arguing with each other ,but i will PM this sister and ask if she is ok,instead of judging,
and Allah SWT be her judge .If she is lieying then she is the one responsible for it ...

waaliekum salam

Status
Not open for further replies.