strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Just wanted to post this, it was sent to me today, mashallah1

Inshallah Allah will quard all of our tonques & actions from the
shaytan inshallah Ameen.

Here Is A little Something To Think About & Know That this is not for
anyone but for all of us!

Polygamy, hmm tell me my sister, what is the big deal

Your husband, my husband can have up to four wives if Allaah may will.

Explain to him why are you stressing as though all the
responsibilities are on you.

Fast Ramadan, guard your salah, obey your husband and do what you do.

We as women are not like the men. We take our husbands to be our best
and closest friend

But Allah did not create the men like the women.

Take two, three or four so don't blame him sister if he want more.

Why make haram for him what Allah has made halal.

You deny him of this, then have the courage to stand before him
looking all wild.

Polygamy is something that is easier said than done. On the brother's
part and on the sister's part.

But don't worry about who he loves more in his heart.

This matter is with Allaah, so strive to please your Lord.

Your destination is the Jannah, this dunya is just room and board.

Sister please don't worry yourself with "what are they doing". You
continue to do what you do.

Have your stuff planned out, laid out and be beautified for the time
that he spends with you.

Yes I understand polygamy can be very hard on the first wife.

And for some of us it cuts worst than the sharpest knife.

But what about your new co-wife? Who don't know your husband like you
do.

So, it has to be scary for her too.

Sure, go ahead explain to her how he like his meat cooked.

And she will share with you her favorite cookbook .

Remember you are striving for the Jannah, not only for the love of
this man,

If he is your ultimate goal, then my sister you have the wrong game
plan.

This deen is good advice and this is mine to you.

Don't worry about what they are doing,

just handle yours when it's time for him to be with you.

ENOUGH SAID!! ALHAMDULLILAH!:hearts:

I Love You All For the sake of Allah!
------Nay AKA Anisah bint Halimah

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
Why do you associate "evil acts" with being christians....is it not the same thing society does to muslims by associating bad things with islam? A TRUE PRACTICING CHRISTIAN does not have affairs.....these deeds are not synonimous with being Christian as I know MUSLIMS who do these things as well. And I am sure you will all say then they are muslim in name only....I think the same applies here.....do not put guilt on the mass for some.......PLEASE.

WELL JUDGE FAIR DIANEK

EACH LETTER I WROTE FROM TH BIBLE NOT FROM MY "EVIL ACTS WORLD"
READ YOUR BIBLE 1ST AND THINK WISLY

DON/T JUDGE CULTURES FROM STREOTYPING JUDGE THEM FROM THEIR BOOK

JUDGE MUSLIMS FROM"THE QURAN" NOT FROM"NON MUSLIM RESOURCES AND MEDIA"

THE SAME FOR US WE JUDGE CHRISTIANS FROM "THE BIBLE" NOT FROM THE CHRISTIANS

FOR EXAMPLE

IF I READ IN THE NEWSPAPER THAT THERE WAS A MURDER WHICH PUT IN JAIL AND WAS CHRISTIAN ...................ETC

ITS NOT JUST TO JUDGE ALL CHRISTIANS IN PERSON OR STEREOTYPING

SO WHAT I AM SAYING ALL FROM THE BIBLE ITSELF AND YOU CAN CHECK IT

DID I SAY ANY BAD WORD IN CHRISTIANs?

NO , ALL WHAT I DID

ALL TIME HEARING FROM NON MUSLIM CRITICISM ANBOUT ISLAM

THEN I OPEN THE BIBLE AND I FOUND IT UNBELIVABLE full of blood sword

the word sword mentioned in bible hundreds of time while there is no sword word in quran

THE ONLY BOOK IN THE WORLD ORDERING TO KILL CHILDREN Slay utterly old and young, PEOPLE
"ITS NOT THEN SURPRISING WHEN ALL WORLD WATCH PLESTENIAN children KILLED ALIVE "

open the bible and see how its full of love and mercy

jesus said in Matthew

10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

THERE IS NO TERORIST IN ISLAM AT ALL

ITS ALL FROM THE BIBLE

ENEMIES OF ISLAM SHOW IT THAT ITS FULL OF TERRIEST BUT THE REVERSE IS
ISLAM MEANS PEACE

be fair and judge honestly see what the bible says its ordered to kill All people and start with women and children even animals

Do you heard about Islamic Crusades?? be honest there arent any things like that in islam
read and judge

Matthew
10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Luke
12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

Luke
12:53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law

Luke
14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Luke
19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Matthew
10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

Ezekiel
9:4 And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

Ezekiel
9:6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house

Ezekiel

9:7 And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city

Joel
3:9 Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Be fair
JUDGE HONESTLY

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
Why do you associate "evil acts" with being christians....is it not the same thing society does to muslims by associating bad things with islam? A TRUE PRACTICING CHRISTIAN does not have affairs.....these deeds are not synonimous with being Christian as I know MUSLIMS who do these things as well. And I am sure you will all say then they are muslim in name only....I think the same applies here.....do not put guilt on the mass for some.......PLEASE.

DIANEK we want to direct u to the right you DON'T KNOW HOW I AM SO HAPPY THAT U WRITE UR OWN COMMENT ITS NICE OF YOU

BUT RELIGION MEANS GOD NOT CONCLUTION

we want to invite you to ISLAM its the right religion you may deny it but you will judge it

لا اكراه في الدين قد تبين الرشد من الغي فمن يكفر بالطاغوت ويؤمن بالله فقد استمسك بالعروة الوثقى لا انفصام لها والله سميع عليم

There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower.

i wish god show you his signs " the signs of truth"

May god direct you and us to the right path Ameeen:tti_sister:

:shymuslima1:i am not nervous no its the sound of truth

dianek

DIANEK we want to direct u to the right you DON'T KNOW HOW I AM SO HAPPY THAT U WRITE UR OWN COMMENT ITS NICE OF YOU

BUT RELIGION MEANS GOD NOT CONCLUTION

we want to invite you to ISLAM its the right religion you may deny it but you will judge it

لا اكراه في الدين قد تبين الرشد من الغي فمن يكفر بالطاغوت ويؤمن بالله فقد استمسك بالعروة الوثقى لا انفصام لها والله سميع عليم

There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower.

i wish god show you his signs " the signs of truth"

May god direct you and us to the right path Ameeen:tti_sister:

:shymuslima1:i am not nervous no its the sound of truth

Do you not know that I converted? Before I ever saw you here....but I do have my OWN ideas and thoughts and I am far MORE tolerant of others than the majority of people here on tti..........I believe to each his own! Aside from that......all I intended to say here is don't make Christians out as bad people who drink and gamble.........there are muslims who do the same! It isn't about their religion but their own desires and not something that should be used when referring to the whole group of people.......

Do you not know that I converted? Before I ever saw you here....but I do have my OWN ideas and thoughts and I am far MORE tolerant of others than the majority of people here on tti..........I believe to each his own! Aside from that......all I intended to say here is don't make Christians out as bad people who drink and gamble.........there are muslims who do the same! It isn't about their religion but their own desires and not something that should be used when referring to the whole group of people.......

Salaam sister Diane,

Please forgive for my comments yesterday. I was in a bit of a rush and did not explain myself thoroughly. All I was trying to do was to show the root cause of why Christians behave the way they do, based on what the Bible said. I have no right to judge ANYONE. I am just being rational. I am not trying to bash Christians. I am a firm believer in looking and correcting my own soul first.

Yes there are Muslims who do drink, gamble, etc - but it goes against the Quran. We can not deny the facts that in Western countries there are higher drinking, gambling, prostitution, divorce rates, etc. My aim was simply to show the root cause of these problems based on their holy scriptures.

I hope I've been clear. Please forgive me if I said anything that offended you.

walakum salaam

dianek

Salaam sister Diane,

Please forgive for my comments yesterday. I was in a bit of a rush and did not explain myself thoroughly. All I was trying to do was to show the root cause of why Christians behave the way they do, based on what the Bible said. I have no right to judge ANYONE. I am just being rational. I am not trying to bash Christians. I am a firm believer in looking and correcting my own soul first.

Yes there are Muslims who do drink, gamble, etc - but it goes against the Quran. We can not deny the facts that in Western countries there are higher drinking, gambling, prostitution, divorce rates, etc. My aim was simply to show the root cause of these problems based on their holy scriptures.

I hope I've been clear. Please forgive me if I said anything that offended you.

walakum salaam

The Bible does not condone gambling or womanizing.....as for drinking, it is a sin to be drunk. Yes it condones drinking a little wine, but being a drunkard is sinful. There are many christians who strictly abstain from alcohol as a principle of their beliefs........We do not see Amish people drinking or gambling or in illicit relationships.......I have much respect for them! They would make better muslims than a lot of muslims are. And they are Christians...

dianek

An arguement can be made as well that alcohol is NOT permissible in Christianity......see below.

For years Christian's have been forced to take a stand, in the church of all places, regarding whether it is a sin to drink alcohol in moderation. Next the argument will shift to cursing and then sex moderation. I won't go into that in this article but both are wrong and Scripture (Ephesians 4:29, I Corinthians 6:9) plainly documents that. But for some reason the consumption of alcohol is not as plain to many Christians. Although common sense dictates that God clearly does not approve of alcohol in the Christian life, many continue to fight for its inclusion in today's modern religious society. But there are a few holdouts left including myself.

I could never condone alcohol or dancing/clubs in the life of a Christian. I still believe that our Lord left us in this world to be witnesses and that can't happen at the end of a beer. There is no scriptural support for alcohol in a Christian's life. Contrary to what many believe, Jesus didn't turn the water into alcoholic wine (John 2:3-10) because He would be contradicting tons of scripture in the Old and New Testament regarding this subject. Let's analyze this passage of scripture:

"And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, they have no wine. Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come. His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it. And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece. Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim. And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it. When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew;) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom, And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now."

First of all, a few things must be pointed out. Verse 10 declares that the men of the wedding had already "well drunk". I'm no genius but that tells me they had already drunk a lot of wine up to that point. When the wine ran out Jesus was asked by His mother to provide more wine. Jesus then commands that they fill six water pots to the brim. It is estimated that those six water pots totaled between 100-150 gallons of water. One thing that you need to remember, they had already "well drunk" up to this point. Jesus had to make a decision; either contribute to the drunkenness that would surely follow with that much wine or just say no. After all, the Bible does say that no drunkard shall inherit the kingdom of God (I Corinthians 6:10). That would be a contradiction in why Jesus came to the earth in the first place…to save all of mankind.

Another violation of Scripture Jesus would have been guilty of breaking is found in Habakkuk 2:15a which states, "Woe unto him that giveth his neighbour drink, that puttest thy bottle to him, and makest him drunken also". Jesus creating and serving 100-150 gallons of alcoholic wine clearly goes against this scripture.

So why did Jesus serve alcohol to those He came to save? The answer is simple…He didn't! Any logical person who has been to a wedding in which the wine has flowed freely (they have well drunk) would have to confess that it usually ends in a drunken brawl. I can't even imagine Jesus agreeing to create another 100-150 gallons of wine under the supposed condition of the recipients. The only rational conclusion is that this was not alcoholic wine.

Bible scholar Carlton Rector writes "Jesus could not have drunk alcoholic wine at the wedding feast, or He would have been disobeying the Bible commands concerning kings and princes." http://www.libertygospeltracts.com/biblecrs/alcohol/alcohol1.htm

The Bible passage Carlton is citing is found in Proverbs 31:4-7.

"It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine; nor for princes strong drink: Lest they drink, and forget the law, and pervert the judgment of any of the afflicted. Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts. Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more."

One of the standards of the Bible is found in Proverbs 23:31. It states, "Look not thou upon the wine when it is red, when it giveth his colour in the cup, when it moveth itself aright." This speaks of an alcoholic wine that is intoxicating. We as believer's are commanded to not even look upon it.

The second example that many use to argue that alcohol in the Christians life is okay is found in I Timothy 5:23. It states, "Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities." Paul never said take a little wine for the sake of the party or as a dinner drink. Alcohol was and still is used today in many medicines as it was in his day. Paul was a sickly man and had many physical problems of which his stomach ailment was one. This was nothing more than timely medical advice from a man that knew. Besides, if you're going to take his statement to mean that you should drink wine in moderation you should also follow his first statement that you should "drink no longer water". That isn't even good commonsense. What Paul is saying is don't drink water for your stomach problems but drink grape juice. Wine was a common remedy for stomach problems in Paul's day. But with modern medicine this remedy is no longer necessary, and thus, does not give Christians a right to partake in alcoholic beverages. It should also be noted that the water of that day was not pure and many times contributed to stomach problems.

Truthfully, God would never condone social drinking because it can lead to drunkenness, which the Bible says, no drunkard will enter into the kingdom of heaven (I Corinthians 6:9-10). Why would God condone alcohol in anyone's life when it could lead to separation from Him?

He told us in Matthew 18:8, 9 that it would be better for us to pluck out our eye or cut off our arm if it kept us from achieving eternal life. Why in the world would He condone alcohol in anyone's life (let alone a Christian) if it could ultimately lead him to eternal hell. The stronghold of alcohol is very powerful in which no man or woman is immune. It always (every time) starts with social drinking...no exceptions.

Most people today don't understand that wine (grape juice) in Biblical times was greatly watered down and served to preserve the purity of water. As it aged even then the alcoholic content was microscopic at best. At that rate, you had to drink a tremendous amount of wine to get drunk. But I won't go into that since John F. MacArthur, Jr. has written a wonderful article that addresses this. You can find it at http://www.biblebb.com/files/MAC/wine.htm.

The last great revival America had started in the late 1800s and lasted into the early 1900s. It was so powerful and changed so many lives for Christ that it lead Congress to pass a national law known as "Prohibition" that prohibited the sale of alcohol. It's not even debated why "Prohibition" came about. It was because the power of God changed the lives of so many American's they demanded that alcohol be banned. It wasn't a social issue it was a spiritual issue. That's even documented in non-Christian history books.

So as you can see I'm pretty grounded on this belief that alcohol and Christianity don't mix. The bottom line, it promotes a poor Christian testimony and can be very destructive to those who dabble in it. Why take the chance? After all, you're only drinking it because you're thirsty...right! Drink a Coke instead, it'll quench your thirst (just like the beer/wine), but it won't give you a bad testimony in the eyes of the world whom you are trying to lead to Christ.

It's a shame that we have to convince Christians in this day and age (but not surprising) that consuming alcohol is a sin. For centuries it wasn't even a consideration, but as the world gets a better grip on the church, look for other sins to be labeled as mere stumbling blocks...meaning it's not wrong unless you or someone else thinks it is.

Many reading this article (both liberals and conservatives) have already made up their minds regarding this issue. My advice to those who are still undecided, when researching this topic, look for those who give glory to the Lord openly. When researching this topic I came upon Carlton Rector's Bible study. His opening statement was "This Bible Course Booklet is lovingly dedicated to our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who loved us, and died for us that we might be saved from all of our sins". Wow! What a testimony! Upon reading this I knew he was Spirit led and warranted further review.

Your spiritual investigation on any topic should always start with the spiritual investigation of the person. Do they line up with the Word, not just on the topic at hand, but with other important spiritual topics as well.

Don't let liberal preachers and teachers manipulate you into changing your convictions regarding what you know the scriptures really say. Search out the truth diligently asking the Lord to reveal it to you and He will.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
:salam2:

Though I am not a supporter of Christianity but I feel that we should say what we know.

The issue of Salvation through faith alone is a disputed issue within christian denominations (Catholics and Protestants) too and its St. Paul who gave this idea and it still is debated. For example the Catholic encyclopedia says,
In Romans 4, St. Paul argues strongly for the supremacy of faith, which he says justified Abraham; ' for if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory, but not before God." The same idea is inculcated in the Epistle to the Galatians, iii, where the question is discussed: "Did you receive the spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?" St. Paul decides that it is by faith, and says: "Therefore they that are of faith shall be justified with faithful Abraham". It is clear that this language, taken by itself, and apart from the absolute necessity of good works upheld by St. Paul, is liable to mislead and actually has misled many in the history of the Church. Hence, in order to appreciate to the full the Catholic doctrine of faith, we must supplement St. Paul by St. James. In ii, 17-22, of the Catholic Epistle we read: "So faith also, if it have not works, is dead in itself. But some man will say: Thou hast faith, and I have works, show me thy faith without works, and I will show thee by works my faith. Thou believest that there is one God. Thou dost well; the devils also believe and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? Was not Abraham our father justified by works, and by works faith was made perfect?"
So its clear that even the Catholics of our time have issues with St. Paul but they too are helpless as they can't write this man off completely as he is the only (self appointed) appostle of (resurrected) Jesus (as he never met the earthly Jesus) who took Jesus to Gentiles. So even if they try to get rid of this man they can't as this will completely write off the (Gentile) Christianity.

A good example of this disputed issue amongst the Christians is this
Daniel gives the example of Catholics and Protestants comparing their Christian opponents with ‘Islam’ but with little under-standing of what the comparison really entailed. The seventeenth-century Catholic missionary M. Lefebvre saw Muslims as ‘Muhammadan Protestants’ who believe in justification by faith: ‘they hope for the remission of all their sins, provided they believe in Mahomet’. But the eighteenth-century Protestant travel writer L. Rauwolff saw Muslims as ‘Muhammadan Catholics': ‘they go after their own invented devotion to good works, alms, prayers, fasting, redeeming of captives etc., to make satisfaction to God’.
Taken from the book "Muhammad" by Karen Armstrong

The Bible does not condone gambling or womanizing.....as for drinking, it is a sin to be drunk. Yes it condones drinking a little wine, but being a drunkard is sinful. There are many christians who strictly abstain from alcohol as a principle of their beliefs........We do not see Amish people drinking or gambling or in illicit relationships.......I have much respect for them! They would make better muslims than a lot of muslims are. And they are Christians...

Salaam,

It's true the Bible allows drinking alcohol.
Go, eat your food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart, for it is now that God favors what you do.

Source: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ecclesiastes 9:7 &version=31

It's true the Bible says don't get drunk.

Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit.

Source: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians 5:18&version=31

The 2nd verse is ambiguous and should make a person reflect and think. How would you know if you are drunk? How can you measure drunkenness when it's scientifically known that alcohol impairs your vision, judgment, and reaction. Why would one put themselves at a high risk of hurting themselves, others around them, promoting sin, or even getting raped. There is no age restriction as well. It's possible to get drunk no matter if you are 8 or 80 years old.

Gambling is not specifically mentioned in the Bible so many Christians do not consider it as a sin.

Those Christians who abstain from drinking, gambling, and other sins I commend them, but belief system encourages it. All this should not matter to a Christian, because salvation is obtained through faith only - as I've provided in my previous posts.

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah

:SMILY286:::SMILY286::SMILY309::angryred::SMILY29:

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
DIanek

DO you know that you ARE better than me cause i am born from a muslim " father and mother

BUT YOU WERE CHRISTIAN no muslim father or mother and YOU Choose the Truth

Allah really must Love you

Don't feel upset Dianek " this is truth and must all people know cause god will ask me for my information and he will ask me if i notice people and warn

anyhow god bless u

I DIDN'T MEAN HURT U AT ALL and I AM PROUD OF U THAT YOU ARE MY SISTER IN ALLAH

AND ACCEPT MY APPOLOGY :hearts:I LOVE U SISTER IN ALLAH :hearts::hearts:

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
Salaam,

It's true the Bible allows drinking alcohol.

Source: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ecclesiastes 9:7 &version=31

It's true the Bible says don't get drunk.

Source: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians 5:18&version=31

The 2nd verse is ambiguous and should make a person reflect and think. How would you know if you are drunk? How can you measure drunkenness when it's scientifically known that alcohol impairs your vision, judgment, and reaction. Why would one put themselves at a high risk of hurting themselves, others around them, promoting sin, or even getting raped. There is no age restriction as well. It's possible to get drunk no matter if you are 8 or 80 years old.

Gambling is not specifically mentioned in the Bible so many Christians do not consider it as a sin.

Those Christians who abstain from drinking, gambling, and other sins I commend them, but belief system encourages it. All this should not matter to a Christian, because salvation is obtained through faith only - as I've provided in my previous posts.

jazak allahkhayran brother

blackivy393

the bible discusses some that practicied polygamy but did not condone it. in the bible it doesnt state you can have so many wives. christians go based on the example one woman for one man, because when God made Adam, he only made eve for him.

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
the bible discusses some that practicied polygamy but did not condone it. in the bible it doesnt state you can have so many wives. christians go based on the example one woman for one man, because when God made Adam, he only made eve for him.

According to your comment

Adam and Eve
they are not a very good example because Adam was not only Eve's husband he was also her father . and god didn't creat Eve for Adam only no for another purpose which is Reconstruction of Earth

your conclusion is wrong because no man is "Adam" himself and no woman is "Eve" herself . Eve was from one father and no mother, there are only one Adam and Eve

your example doesn't make any diffrent
when Hosea married with 2 wives that's doesnt make diffrent for him he still has one father and mother .(Adam and Eve ) he still one from their generation (its not related)

Do you know the word "WIVES" mentioned in bible......114 times

1- Explain why the bible mentiones wives 114 times?
what was the prophets wisdom to married more than hundreds of wives?

Bible and polygamy so clear in the following verses:
1Kings 11:3
And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart

God in the bible ordering prophet Hodea to marry more than one wife by one condition the 2nd wife must be (Whiredom)
Hosea 1:2:3
The beginning of the word of the LORD by Hosea. And the LORD said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the LORD.

أَوَّلَ مَا كَلَّمَ الرَّبُّ هُوشَعَ، قَالَ الرَّبُّ لِهُوشَعَ: «اذْهَبْ خُذْ لِنَفْسِكَ امْرَأَةَ زِنًى وَأَوْلاَدَ زِنًى، لأَنَّ الأَرْضَ قَدْ زَنَتْ زِنًى تَارِكَةً الرَّبَّ».

So he went and took Gomer the daughter of Diblaim; which conceived, and bare him a son

فَذَهَبَ وَأَخَذَ جُومَرَ بِنْتَ دِبْلاَيِمَ، فَحَبِلَتْ وَوَلَدَتْ لَهُ ابْنًا،
what is that suppose to mean by"whoredom"??? are you sure that is a god word?

Hosea 3:!
Then said the LORD unto me, Go yet, love a woman beloved of her friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the LORD toward the children of Israel, who look to other gods, and love flagons of wine

وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لِي: «اذْهَبْ أَيْضًا أَحْبِبِ امْرَأَةً حَبِيبَةَ صَاحِبٍ وَزَانِيَةً، كَمَحَبَّةِ الرَّبِّ لِبَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ وَهُمْ مُلْتَفِتُونَ إِلَى آلِهَةٍ أُخْرَى وَمُحِبُّونَ لأَقْرَاصِ الزَّبِيبِ

The god ordering Moses to practise polygamy and divorce

Deuteronomy 23:1
When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favor in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.
«إِذَا أَخَذَ رَجُلٌ امْرَأَةً وَتَزَوَّجَ بِهَا، فَإِنْ لَمْ تَجِدْ نِعْمَةً فِي عَيْنَيْهِ لأَنَّهُ وَجَدَ فِيهَا عَيْبَ شَيْءٍ، وَكَتَبَ لَهَا كِتَابَ طَلاَق وَدَفَعَهُ إِلَى يَدِهَا وَأَطْلَقَهَا مِنْ بَيْتِهِ

Deuteronomy 23:2
And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife.
وَمَتَى خَرَجَتْ مِنْ بَيْتِهِ ذَهَبَتْ وَصَارَتْ لِرَجُل آخَرَ،

Deuteronomy 23:3
And if the latter husband hate her, and write her a bill of divorcement, and giveth it in her hand, and sendeth her out of his house; or if the latter husband die, which took her to be his wife;
فَإِنْ أَبْغَضَهَا الرَّجُلُ الأَخِيرُ وَكَتَبَ لَهَا كِتَابَ طَلاَق وَدَفَعَهُ إِلَى يَدِهَا وَأَطْلَقَهَا مِنْ بَيْتِهِ، أَوْ إِذَا مَاتَ الرَّجُلُ الأَخِيرُ الَّذِي اتَّخَذَهَا لَهُ زَوْجَةً،

Chronicles 2 :13:22
But Abijah waxed mighty, and married fourteen wives, and begat twenty and two sons, and sixteen daughters.

And hundreds of proofs from the bible that polygamy is avialable for every christian

the bible discusses some that practicied polygamy for fun and making people misunderstood? ???

some here are PROPHETS solomon
he is a prophet and in ur bible he is son of god so how come if its forbidden god left him practise polygamy?????

You can't Deny the truth its all from the bible this can't be the god words At all
blackivy393[/FONT][/SIZE][/B]