Pope revises 'limbo' for babies

Halloween Harry

That is too late Mr. Benedict XVI, that was done with 14 centuries ago by our beloved Islam, just if anyone forgot!

I don't like the constant comparison of Islam to other religions in general contexts such as this.

It's like people forget how Islam stands clearly apart from other religions on it's own.

justoneofmillion

haleluya

assalamu aleikum, am sorry but i saw that yesterday on the news hilarious! finally the pope" beholder of the key" opened heavens gates for new born babies! shirk at it best auzubillahi one step forward from aban doning the original sin mythe haha illogical and rediculous thast they can`t even keep it undercover anymore !wa llau akbar wa inna ilaeihi wa illa ileihi rajiun!

wassalam

SIndbad

apocalypse77

imagine a god that actually destined babies to go to hell just because they havent baptist? id be having 2nd thoughts on wether such god is worthy of worship *rollseye*

And NO,i DONT think christians worship the same god as muslims..christians have mix their roman paga beleives together with jewish religion

[9:31] They have set up their religious leaders and scholars as lords, instead of GOD. Others deified the Messiah, son of Mary. They were all commanded to worship only one god. There is no god except He. Be He glorified, high above having any partners.