Post a picture of your desk...

helpinghumanity

Assalamo alaikum...

I hope all of you are in the the best of health and eeman.

Please post a picture of your desk. It could be the one from your office, academic center (college, high school, masjid etc) or any other place which you use and would like to share.

Don't worry if your desk is filled with papers or wires or messed up in some other way. And also don't worry if its not super clean. Don't try to clean it if there is an invisible ink dot (at least on the picture) on your table.

Okay here we go...

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG1348.jpg
    IMAG1348.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 281

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Dang bro you have 4 computers? lol.

Attachments

• 100_1549.JPG
    100_1549.JPG
    839.1 KB · Views: 181

helpinghumanity

Yes ...they all have different operating systems though..
1) Thinkpad Lenovo has windows 7
2) Dell Latitude E6400 has windows xp prof. sp3
3) Macbook pro has snow leopard
4) ibook G4 has leopard

However, I love the desktop that I have..its pretty powerful and performs the task right away. Something that laptops can't handle..

Mashallah you desk is so organized, neat and clean. Did you did that you before taking the photo..lol or was it like that before?

Dang bro you have 4 computers? lol.

helpinghumanity

yes 4 computers,, idont even have one laptop

These materialistic objects may give one a temporarily inner satisfaction, however the permanent inner satisfaction is obtained only by following the commandments of Allah.

One should be thankful to Allah in whatever condition he/she is because by doing so Allah will give him/her more.

I am pretty sure that you may have access to a computer (laptop or desktop) either at home or at school. Inshallah be satisfied with it.

so where is a picture of your desk? are you cleaning and organizing it now..lol

elqouds2020

Assalamo alaikum...

I hope all of you are in the the best of health and eeman.

Please post a picture of your desk. It could be the one from your office, academic center (college, high school, masjid etc) or any other place which you use and would like to share.

Don't worry if your desk is filled with papers or wires or messed up in some other way. And also don't worry if its not super clean. Don't try to clean it if there is an invisible ink dot (at least on the picture) on your table.

Okay here we go...

attachment.php
essallamou allaikoum maa chaa elah et pourquoi tous ces ordinateur esque vous utilisé les quatres ordinateurs à las foi edspérant que vous etes un génie

bmw540i

Office + Playground :p

Can one of the ops please remove my previous post..uploaded to flickr by mistake..
13012012017.jpg
13012012025.jpg

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Mashallah you desk is so organized, neat and clean. Did you did that you before taking the photo..lol or was it like that before?

Its not too neat, latley I have been so busy Idont put things back. I just put it in a pile at the top of my desk, lol. Not to the right of my desk is a filing cabinet, That is a trainwreck of so much paper and pens and for some reason a rock. I need to go through that insha allah this week and get it organized.

Also, recently I found a nice Islamic store masha allah and got my first prayer mat. Ever since my conversion in 2009, I've been using a plain kitchen mat which i bought and roll up in the corner. I got this mat for 10$ subhanallah, very affordable. So many Islamic shops (in my opinion) are so pricey... =( May allah swt reward that shop owner, his prices are very affordable.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2le3ogj.jpg

aisha16

Funny I have one on hand. I tried to submit this picture for a Gelaskin contest. (computer cover contest where you get a chance to win a free computer cover-with cool designs) Here's my pic even though it's not my "desk" just my dinner table :p

7hq26ll

Attachments

• hahahhahahaha.jpeg
    hahahhahahaha.jpeg
    262.3 KB · Views: 311

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Funny I have one on hand. I tried to submit this picture for a Gelaskin contest. (computer cover contest where you get a chance to win a free computer cover-with cool designs) Here's my pic even though it's not my "desk" just my dinner table :p

7hq26ll

Subhan allah sis, i love it :hijabi:

bmw540i

Whoa look at those speakers! LOL!

Those are audio speakers used for singing.not disco speakers.Check out the material on the wall special material to absorb sound waves when using vocals and the picture on the screen are sound waves of my song.

helpinghumanity

Also, recently I found a nice Islamic store masha allah and got my first prayer mat. Ever since my conversion in 2009, I've been using a plain kitchen mat which i bought and roll up in the corner. I got this mat for 10$ subhanallah, very affordable. So many Islamic shops (in my opinion) are so pricey... =( May allah swt reward that shop owner, his prices are very affordable.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2le3ogj.jpg

Mashallah such a nice prayer mat.

It reminds me of a prayer mat that some one gave me as a gift.

When I was working in an Intermediate School in Manhattan, I used to pray on the floor. I would take some "NAPKINS" and put them at the place where my face would touch the ground.

So a sister from my college went for Umrah and her way back to NYC, she gave me a beautiful prayer mat from Mecca. Since the gift was valuable so I had no option but to accept it.

I took this prayer mat to my work place and started using it..NO MORE NAPKINS LOL..but When I left that school, I gave the prayer mat to a sister who was in 7th grade

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

Wow 4 laptops - and here my poor lonely laptop is having video card problems. And then I discovered I don't have a video card, but its onboard video, meaning I'm having motherboard problems. Sigh.. Stupid Dell - broke down after only 2 years.

My desk and the family desktop computer are relatively clean right now, but taking a picture and uploading is too much work, lol.

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!

Wow 4 laptops - and here my poor lonely laptop is having video card problems. And then I discovered I don't have a video card, but its onboard video, meaning I'm having motherboard problems. Sigh.. Stupid Dell - broke down after only 2 years.

My desk and the family desktop computer are relatively clean right now, but taking a picture and uploading is too much work, lol.

LOL! my HDD crashed after 2 months only! :angryred:

wasalaam!

helpinghumanity

woww..I love this cover...The cover of our wall (behind the chair) is pretty good as well...now I am thinking of reorganizing the room...:)

Your MacBook has snows leopard?? or Lion??

attachment.php

helpinghumanity

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullah,

Windows based computer are not user friendly at all. They cause all sort of problems. If you are using computer for basic usage, then I would suggest you to get a macbook. Although it's a little expensive but then you will not have run into problems..

al-bint said:
LOL! my HDD crashed after 2 months only!

wasalaam!

helpinghumanity

What is that insulating material called...

I had to remove my desktop from my room to my dads room because of neighbor complaint.
Those are audio speakers used for singing.not disco speakers.Check out the material on the wall special material to absorb sound waves when using vocals and the picture on the screen are sound waves of my song.