Post and keep getting Rewards from Allah

truthseeker

:salam2:

I have noticed a lot of brothers and sisters don’t have a signature when they post [I used to be like that :) ] It is not that it is a must but just a great opportunity to earn reward from Allah by reminding a follow Muslim of an Islamic saying, Sunnah, good deed, etc. Imagine, if in your signature, you wrote hadith that direct Muslim to do good, you will be reward each time a brother or sister reads it and act on it. Imagine further, he or she teaches it to his or her family, children, etc. You keep getting these rewards for each one follows that hadith or sunnah; and how many are they? Allah only knows. You may die but there Muslim who benefit from what you wrote directly (by reading it) or indirectly (by someone telling them about it.) It is a great opportunity missed by many in this internet age.

Brothers and Sisters, How much are you missing? It will take you few minutes to find a good signature but the reward may outlast you.

:wasalam:

alhamdulillah

:bismillah:

:wasalam: and Jazak'Allah Khairan for your reminder dear Muslim...
very well said Masha'Allah...

i leave you in the View of Ar-Raheem

Ma'Salama
your sister in Islam...

suumaya

Asalamu alaykum

there was someone in this forum who had the signature
Quote'' Our lord'' ( they say) ''let not our hearts deviate now after thou hast guided us, but grant us mercy from Thine own presence; for thou art the Grantor of bounties with out measure.(3:8)
then i memorize it and now i recite it after prayer.. may allah reward that person.