Post your Jinn stories here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:salam2:
Nice thread but freaky at the same time!

I remember when i was in 1st or 2nd grade i was at my uncle's house with my family. We were visiting them. All the adults were downstairs and us kids were playing upstairs. Suddenly the lights went out. All my cousins and sisters ran into the other room. I was left behind. But for a reason perhaps? You'll be wondering why i couldnt go with them? espacially as it was very dark and no lights...
Well reason was i left behind cuz i could NOT move at all!! :(
I lay there on the bed and couldnt breathe, move or do anything!...there seemed to be a terrible weight on me... I tried to scream but nothing came out! I was so scared at that moment.
Just as suddenly the lights had went out they came back...and amazingly i was able to move again.
Relieved i went i ran out of that room.......

:wasalam:
fatima♥

Kakorot

:wasalam:

it happened to me again. last week i was sleeping and then i heard a voice in my head sort of thing and then all of a sudden something was holding my hand, like pulling it and then i couldn't move my whole body and then when i remembered Allaah it went away.

ibnYusrat

Asalam Alaykuum,

Man those stories of people not moving are common. Alhamdulillah thats never happened to me. The closest thing I can think of is me being shaken in a dream and I can feel it. But then I woke up happy lol.

Wasalam Alaykuum.

Yeah.. and I feel its pretty pointless to discuss this. This won't increase our emaan even to the lowest degree and wont cause us to concentrate in Salaah, won't make us stop lying or make us start speaking truth if we aren't doing that..

I'm just unable too grasp the point behind this topic..

zainabj

:salam2:

i havnt personally experienced any incidents lyk that but there is one- my brother and his friends went to pray mughrib salah in mosque when they got there every one was told to go out because they had locked the upstairs room as there was a ginn praying, although they couldnt see the ginn they could hear the ginn praying so the maulana's were making sure the people hu cme to pray wouldn't disturb him, it happened in ramadhan i think. then my brother and his friend were really scared to go mosque again because if the ginn would cum back and they would disturb them then what would happen. we explained to them that nothing of that sort would happen and mashallah they started to go again.

rightpath_357

oh, this happened to my brother.
one day, i told him that listening to music was haram, because he listened to it a lot- and i dont mean nasheeds. so- the next moring, he told us that in nhis dream, he saw shaytaan in a human form, chained, and amidst in flames. he spoke to my brother- but my brother said he could onl;y hear " i'm shaytaan, and i'm ur worst nightmare....!!!" well, that scared the heck out of him, and masallah, now he dosn't listen to music anymore!

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
well..
salam brothers and sisters...
long back when i was around 6 to 7 yrs old,, and there were vocations in saudi arabia)..
so we all had come to india for visit, and once we were passing by a lane, and saw a weird house,, which was almost broken, and beside that house we saw a tree, and some one hanged themselves, and that tree was so creepy, and it is believed that no one can brake that house, who ever tries to brake that house, that person will never be alive....
and once my dad was passing by that same lane by a bike around 12:00 midnight, and suddenly his bike stopped, he started reciting surah-al-yasin, and pushed the bike, and then his bike got automatically on....

once my father was very young, he was studying in college, and he and his friends went to a trip into an jungle, and thought to spend thier night over there in tents..but far away my father and his friends saw a fire, and many weird people were talking, and laughing,they seemed very weird, and then all of them ran from there....
GOOD EXPERIENCE DAD!! :D

lum7

selam alejkym brothers and sisters,
only one that deserve to fear him is ALLAH, jinn and human cant do nothing to you without premission of ALLAH, ALLAH is the greatest the strongest

Say: For myself I have no power to benefit, nor power to hurt, save that which Allah willeth. Had I knowledge of the Unseen, I should have abundance of wealth, and adversity would not touch me. I am but a warner, and a bearer of good tidings unto folk who believe. (7:188)

I created the jinn and humankind only that they might worship Me. (51:56)

Alhamdulilah nothing like that has ever happened to me however one day my father forgot to wake up for fajr and his mother heard recitation and it was very loud coming from my fathers room when my father woke up his mother asked why did you recite so loud my father said it wasn't me then they relized it was jinn reciting

Muslim_89

Asalamu alejkum

I have quite a few stories to share..some I have experience myself and others are stories told by my family and friends:

Ok I was about 10 years old. I was sleeping over at my friend's house..the lamps were off in every room and it was pitch dark, I was sleeping in the same room as my friend and her sister then I had to go to the bathroom which was in the hallway, I hesitated at first because it was dark and I was afraid but I still went. When I came out from the bathroom I could see the livingroom and the balcony windows. Suddenly someone who looked very scary was standing there staring at me. From what I could see it was a male and he had tousled hair it looked like an afro that was tousled. SubhanAllah I just ignored it and went to bed. The next day when I woke up to look at the window I didn't see anything there.. :blackhijab:
here's another story:

One day when I was sleeping in my room I woke up because of the light that come from the moon(I was sleeping next to the window). So I woke up and decided to look outside and I could see a lamppost and under it a woman was standing. She had dark clothes(you could see the hair). But there was something strange about her. I couldn't see her legs, it was as if she was floating.

a very scary story shared by my friend:

my friend was sleeping over at the friend's house. Her friend's family were christians and they had told her that many strange things had occured in that house. One thing they told her was that at her friends room they have heard noises like someone is hitting the walls and jumping all over the room. In one of the incidents they called a priest that tried to free the room from any sort of evil spririt but it didn't work.

On the day that my friend was sleeping over they were sitting in the livingroom, then suddenly they heard the noises coming from her friend's room again, so my friend, her friend and her friend's mother went upstairs to the room. The mother was holding a rounder and as they opened the door to the room the noises stoped and they could see white handprints all over the walls.

this is another story that my brother experienced 2 years agowhen he was visiting my uncles in Canada. One night when he was sleeping( it's so funny that all this stories happened during sleep time lol ). He was staying at my uncle's house. My uncle live with his wife and their kid. So one night when my brother was sleeping in his room all by himself, he heard noises coming from the hall, the noises sounded like a kid lauging and running back and forth, my brother ignored it as he thought it was my uncle's son making the sound so he continued to sleep, early in the morning my brother was still sleeping and he heard my uncle's son coming in to his room and pushing him and telling him to wake up. My brother just ignored him(he didnt look at the kid) and continued to sleep. When he woke up he went to the kitchen and told my uncle that his son was making noises all the night and tried to wake him up. My uncle looked suprised at my brother and said that his son can't even walk and get out of his bed( he was sleeping in a cradle and can't of get out of it)

and another incident that happened to my aunt when she was a child.

My aunt(she used to live in Africa) was visiting the bathroom one day( the bathroom was located in a small cottage outside the house). During her entire stay in the bathroom she was singing. As soon as she opened the bathroom door she flew out of the toilet about 10 metres and fell to the ground.. I don't know if it was jinn(s) that pushed her but most probably it was.

My mother always tells that one should never sing when in the bathroom as the jinns don't like it..I don't kow how true this is..but it sure is scary..hehe

I have many more stories that I will inshAllah post when I have more time..

alejkum salaam :)

andi kumala dewi

I've heard a jinn called my name and if I'm not mistaken almost 1 month I have heard, and the genie came because I had ruqyah someone, and alhamdulilah thatt genie never came.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
I have quite a few stories to share..some I have experience myself and others are stories told by my family and friends:

Ok I was about 10 years old. I was sleeping over at my friend's house..the lamps were off in every room and it was pitch dark, I was sleeping in the same room as my friend and her sister then I had to go to the bathroom which was in the hallway, I hesitated at first because it was dark and I was afraid but I still went. When I came out from the bathroom I could see the livingroom and the balcony windows. Suddenly someone who looked very scary was standing there staring at me. From what I could see it was a male and he had tousled hair it looked like an afro that was tousled. SubhanAllah I just ignored it and went to bed. The next day when I woke up to look at the window I didn't see anything there.. :blackhijab:
here's another story:

One day when I was sleeping in my room I woke up because of the light that come from the moon(I was sleeping next to the window). So I woke up and decided to look outside and I could see a lamppost and under it a woman was standing. She had dark clothes(you could see the hair). But there was something strange about her. I couldn't see her legs, it was as if she was floating.

a very scary story shared by my friend:

my friend was sleeping over at the friend's house. Her friend's family were christians and they had told her that many strange things had occured in that house. One thing they told her was that at her friends room they have heard noises like someone is hitting the walls and jumping all over the room. In one of the incidents they called a priest that tried to free the room from any sort of evil spririt but it didn't work.

On the day that my friend was sleeping over they were sitting in the livingroom, then suddenly they heard the noises coming from her friend's room again, so my friend, her friend and her friend's mother went upstairs to the room. The mother was holding a rounder and as they opened the door to the room the noises stoped and they could see white handprints all over the walls.

this is another story that my brother experienced 2 years agowhen he was visiting my uncles in Canada. One night when he was sleeping( it's so funny that all this stories happened during sleep time lol ). He was staying at my uncle's house. My uncle live with his wife and their kid. So one night when my brother was sleeping in his room all by himself, he heard noises coming from the hall, the noises sounded like a kid lauging and running back and forth, my brother ignored it as he thought it was my uncle's son making the sound so he continued to sleep, early in the morning my brother was still sleeping and he heard my uncle's son coming in to his room and pushing him and telling him to wake up. My brother just ignored him(he didnt look at the kid) and continued to sleep. When he woke up he went to the kitchen and told my uncle that his son was making noises all the night and tried to wake him up. My uncle looked suprised at my brother and said that his son can't even walk and get out of his bed( he was sleeping in a cradle and can't of get out of it)

and another incident that happened to my aunt when she was a child.

My aunt(she used to live in Africa) was visiting the bathroom one day( the bathroom was located in a small cottage outside the house). During her entire stay in the bathroom she was singing. As soon as she opened the bathroom door she flew out of the toilet about 10 metres and fell to the ground.. I don't know if it was jinn(s) that pushed her but most probably it was.

My mother always tells that one should never sing when in the bathroom as the jinns don't like it..I don't kow how true this is..but it sure is scary..hehe

I have many more stories that I will inshAllah post when I have more time..

alejkum salaam :)

sister such a scary story...

Sophia786

??

Aslaam

This happened While i was in pakistan ...
My 1st day of ramadan month about 4.30am o'clock, almost fajr time,
i was about to wake up my mum for roza but suddenly i've started having bad stomach pains,then few seconds later, i turned to the left were my mum was sleeping, i saw a man in a light blue clothing who smelled of utter, he went towards my mum,and he put his hands to my mothers shoulder,and said Bajji in very calmy voice then he went outside of the room.. The wierdist thing is i couldn't see this persons face and the second thing is he smelled so lovely and the 3rd thing is he dissapeared...

So can anyone tell me what does this explains please?

Thank you:hijabi:

Status
Not open for further replies.