Post Your Snowy Pictures Here!!!

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Assalaamu 'alaykum,

Ok since my camera phone decided to die out (get martyred! lol) i can only post on my old snow pics from last year...

BUT PLZ DO post away ur snow pics! i wud love to see them!!!

JZK!!!!

Wassalaamu 'alaykum

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
This is my snowy town today (web cam picture); Kouvola, Finland:

np0zjazeyjpr.jpg

Here have snowed all the day and still it continues.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
SISTER HARB...:) Thats beautiful..:)

By the way how do u capture the images using a webcam????

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
:salam2:

Mashaallah! That's beautiful sis harb! :)

I was waiting for posts on this thread!!...Thank u bro AuthenticBase for the thread..! :)

I love snow though i had never experienced such a weather..
Inshaallah some day :)

waiting for more pics!!! :)

:wasalam:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
By the way how do u capture the images using a webcam????

It is a public web cam what takes picture every 5 minutes (this one at 15:56), not my own. Then it sends it to web. In my country has hundreds of similar cameras for controlling weather for helping people in traffic.

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

Pretty snow. I have tons of pictures of snow almost every year (the first snowfall basically), but I had some already attached onto TTI so I thought I'd share them, although they're pretty old now from back during a huge snow storm in 2006. They're a bit blurry, but brought back fond memories. It was so sudden that we had green leaves and berries frozen on trees, trees literally cracking and bursting due to the sudden cold, and since our house was in front of a forrest we had a mess in the backyard.

dsc_524.jpg

dsc_522.jpg

dsc_526.jpg

dsc_530.jpg

dsc_518.jpg

dsc_528.jpg

But this year for us - still no snow.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum warahmatu-llah

by the grace of Allah subhanahu wa ta'la, I'm now in a snowy area, Nordic country, Tampere, Finland.

First one: from my room window view, I'm on the 5th floor.
2nd one: from my veranda,
3rd one: also from veranda, these all are student apartment

actually our are is kinda mountain area, there are slopes in every road, almost.
our building is a bit, atleast two floor down level to the others. u may still see the mountain rock between the two building.

however, it is a beautiful place, alhamdu li Allah, we have jungle/un-cut forest behind the apartment area, its too deep and then we have lake behind that, now it is freeze, subhan Allah

we have everything in walking distance, University, shopping mall, Bank, mountain, lakes, forest.....but the mosque is too far, insha Allah we'll have it soon near

JazakAllah khair
wassalam

Attachments

• Image1316.jpg
    Image1316.jpg
    563.3 KB · Views: 130
  • Image1318.jpg
    Image1318.jpg
    859.6 KB · Views: 126
  • Image1319.jpg
    Image1319.jpg
    884 KB · Views: 117

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Have you heard that Finnish also like to swim on freezed lake at winter? It is good for health, by the way.

You should try it. :lol:

Salam alaikum

yeah I have heard it, and there are also some other 'weird'(for outside like me) things, like, a hole in the snow and you have to be in there for a certain time, then after coming out, the -20/25 will be normal for you.

I rarely come out of my room, coz I have to wear a lot things.
I just come out when we do congregation for prayer in another building, a senior brother's room. at that time I just come out wearing, a normal t-shirt and trouser, but ofcourse for 4-5 mins....record for me: -22 with snowy wind, for 3-4 mins. lolz, my finger tips were burning, cold burning, aghhh...

the day before yesterday, I went to university at 1.45am, it was awesome, sister, really amazing, subhan Allah, it was too cold, otherwise I would have picked out mobile and pick some picture to post.

your country is really beautiful
JazakAllah khair

ps.: by the way, I hate winter, aghh.....but if I get a chance I'll try, but how will i try, when the tape-water is cold, I shiver...aaaa

wassalam

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Seems you really need Finnish woolen socks. Also mittens to your hands.

:hearts:

I will start to make them to you today, by mohair wool.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Seems you really need Finnish woolen socks. Also mittens to your hands.

:hearts:

I will start to make them to you today, by mohair wool.

salaam

JazakAllah khair
this time I'll better keep shut my formality.....lol
thanks in advance, may Allah bless you

yeah, I can understand how the Finnish people like, mainly ladies are involved in sewing woolen things, coz in my class students are busy in sewing sweater, gloves, caps while lecture is going.
even in the exam time, our invigilator was sewing and I was shocked to see that and was smiling and she noticed me and indicated: write in your paper!!(it is not a big deal)......:lol:

isn't it hard to sew? how can the two/three wool ball with 2-4 sticks gonna make things, wa-llah.....I cant understand....subhan Allah

wassalam

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
isn't it hard to sew? how can the two/three wool ball with 2-4 sticks gonna make things, wa-llah.....I cant understand....subhan Allah

:ma: Allah created different brains to ladies than to men. We really can handle 2-3 balls by different colors and 5 sticks and read book or look TV at the same time.

:lol:

To us it is just as relax.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum

:lol: after being in canada for so long im glad this year there is no snow when i go outside the house, but miss seeing the snow fall lol it used to be amazing :D