Slave-of-Allah

Salaam

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=94241#post94241

Ok i understand there are some problems with the server and all but now i can't even post!!! Well i mean i can post but i'm not going to. I was just posting in the 'Muslim names games' thread and this brother posted the name 'Ahmed' so i thought of the name 'Dawud' and posted it. Then when i checked the page my post was in the middle of these other posts, all mixed up. :angryred: I mean what the hell is it doing up there, it's meant to be down under brother Alkathiri's post!!! :tantrum1:

Yeah so i though i'll just share that :SMILY231:

I feel like doing this :SMILY29: to the computer screen. :shymuslima1:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam
I have some problems with the site also,but I been really patient
the window with private message keeps showing up,I even erased all the messages.Every time I open a new window ,it tells me I have a message,buuuuuuuut I don't
Title:--
Sender:---
Can someone help,moderators,pls
salam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
great,thank u
one more problem
when I reply to a thread it says ,
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted
i click okay ,but it still shows the same

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum,

As for thats Sis 'aisha1114': After you replied to it but then it states that an error occured, all you have to do is refresh the page and you can see your post.
Hope this helps.

Waalaikumsalam.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam
I think I erased all the box,,:) by mistake
I unchecked enable pm box ,thats it, its gone,and problem also ):

sharaz

Fear Allah
great,thank u
one more problem

Salam,

I have the same problems aswell but my message somehow does appear in the thread when i click on HOME

samiha

---------
Staff member
Salaam

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=94241#post94241

Ok i understand there are some problems with the server and all but now i can't even post!!! Well i mean i can post but i'm not going to. I was just posting in the 'Muslim names games' thread and this brother posted the name 'Ahmed' so i thought of the name 'Dawud' and posted it. Then when i checked the page my post was in the middle of these other posts, all mixed up. :angryred: I mean what the hell is it doing up there, it's meant to be down under brother Alkathiri's post!!! :tantrum1:

Yeah so i though i'll just share that :SMILY231:

I feel like doing this :SMILY29: to the computer screen. :shymuslima1:

wa alaykum salam

hey sis, that was not a big deal actually. Let try to me explain? Ok Back a while ago, the server was really having errors, I mean, not even comparable to now. Many posts were jumping forwards monthes into the future and were dated "8-1*-07" when it was not even close to that date, see? So what happened, even after these errors were cleared, and all the posts started appearing at the right time, the database still took these future dates as they were when the server messed up. So when you posted, it (the automatic database which chronologicalizes (is that a word?) posts when they are moved/transferred) placed your post beneath these posts which seemed to have been made in August.

So that's why you seemed to be in the middle.

Sorry to alkathiri and someone else, I removed your posts to reduce the confusion there! I hope you do not mind.

salam
I think I erased all the box,,:) by mistake
I unchecked enable pm box ,thats it, its gone,and problem also ):

wa alaykum salam

Did you try just marking your PMs as read before that?

great,thank u
one more problem

I think this mostly happens when you click "Quick Reply" yes? So when the server does not recognize that you are online, it creates this error message, when in fact, it's the error of the server itself for not having marked you online.

Just refresh and it should clear up insha'allah.

Btw - alkathiri? Is your PM working now, or not?

oh and it's nice to see people online again... i'm not so lonely! lol

wasalam

Slave-of-Allah

wa alaykum salam

hey sis, that was not a big deal actually. Let try to me explain? Ok Back a while ago, the server was really having errors, I mean, not even comparable to now. Many posts were jumping forwards monthes into the future and were dated "8-1*-07" when it was not even close to that date, see? So what happened, even after these errors were cleared, and all the posts started appearing at the right time, the database still took these future dates as they were when the server messed up. So when you posted, it (the automatic database which chronologicalizes (is that a word?) posts when they are moved/transferred) placed your post beneath these posts which seemed to have been made in August.

So that's why you seemed to be in the middle.

Sorry to alkathiri and someone else, I removed your posts to reduce the confusion there! I hope you do not mind.

wasalam

Salaam

I know it wasn't a big deal, i just felt like complaining :shymuslima1: Also i haven't been on this forum for months and now that i'm back there are all these problems, but nevermind hey :D Thanks anyway :D

Take care

Wasalaam

muzlima_92

hey!!! sister aisha! just wanted 2 say salam! anywayz my namez duaa am arabic jst would lyk 2 meet wid ya! anywayz salamzz