POWERFUL Recitation by my Friend

helpinghumanity

Assalamo alaikum brothers and sisters,

The attached video is the Recitation of one of my best friend Mohammad Almathil. Alhamdolillah Allah has blessed him with a beautiful voice. In this video he will recite Surah Al Zumar {47-63}.

Oh btw feel free to criticize or appreciate the Recording. Any constructive thought is welcomed.

[yt]gTaJt7jsvs8[/yt]

Wassalam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmtullah wa baraaktuhu

Beautiful recitation SubhanAllah. May Allah reword him and make him one of the keepers of the Quran. Ameen Ya Rabb

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for sharing

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa raahmtullah wa baraaktuhu

khangul

your sister
:salam2:

mashallah amazing,,,,,,,

and it is also amazing that every single recitor of the holy quran has a different style .

nizar83

aselemu aleikum bro, who are we to criticize any person...mashallah u d not only have a beautifull voice, but more important u are aware of the qawa3eed of tajweed...i like it a lot...may allah ta3ala bless u even more bro...

helpinghumanity

aselemu aleikum bro, who are we to criticize any person...mashallah u d not only have a beautifull voice, but more important u are aware of the qawa3eed of tajweed...i like it a lot...may allah ta3ala bless u even more bro...

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullah brother,

Just to make it crystal clear that I am not the one who is reciting. This is my very close friend who mashallah is very active is Islamic activities/dawah. Alhamdolillah he is the brother who won the Qirat competition in USA.

I asked you about criticism because the recording was done by cellular phone and other devices which are not professional.

Inshallah Mishary Al-afsi is working with them to record it professionally. Btw here is the picture of this brother with Mishary. But please make sure that no one spread this or else I am in trouble. Because he asked me to lead a big Islamic Project and I refused it.

attachment.php

Here is another recitation. This one is a short clip of Surah Maedah from Ramadhan 2010 Taraweeh

[yt]8hpUu50eJIk[/yt]

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
Beautiful recitation!!is he of Arabic origin,or did he learn arabic language and learnt the Quran so good?I'm so envious...I wish to become a good Quranic reciter,for myself,my children and for those who want to learn Quran.It's the miracle of Allah above His creatures.REally greetings for your friend.May Allah increase his Iman:wasalam:

helpinghumanity

Beautiful recitation!!is he of Arabic origin,or did he learn arabic language and learnt the Quran so good?I'm so envious...I wish to become a good Quranic reciter,for myself,my children and for those who want to learn Quran.It's the miracle of Allah above His creatures.REally greetings for your friend.May Allah increase his Iman:wasalam:

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullah

I am glad that you like the recitation.

This brother is from yemen. So yeah he middle eastern origin. Inshallah keep on trying hard and inshallah you will be one of the best reciter. Having envy or being jealous in these things to become good is good. :)

hijabi_sis

MashAllah tabarakAllah! one of the best recitations I have ever heard alhumdulilah.....
May Allah give us all the Taofique (Opportunity) to recite like him ameen!

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah

Mashaallah! Heartfelt indeed, its beautifull & touching.....
one of the best recitations of Qur'an, Allah bless us all with such taufiq, ameen

Jazakallahu khairan for sharing...
Baarakallahu feekum

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

MASHA ALLAH ... :)

wonderful..

May Allah Azawajal bless him, and all of us too :) Aameen