Pray before you die

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Makes you think this life is nothing...

As salaat it is "Fard"(obligatory) upon every sane and mature Muslim male and female

Be quick in the race for forgiveness from your Lord

[vg]5679613334622583203[/vg]

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

thanks for this...... its so true... we should pray each prayer like it is our last.... :( but, shaytan comes and make us forget this.

May Allah forgive us all.

jazakallahu khayr.

ashah

:bismillah:
:salam2:

It is so true. And may Allah swt make us to die as his believer.
And thank you sister for sharing a such beautiful video that reminds us to never forget our Creater "Al-Khaliq" at any time.
:jazaak:

samiha

---------
Staff member
It's very true and all goes to the same effect, pray before you die or you'll regret it later.

:wasalam:

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
Ya Allah !!

Ya Allah
Give us that power that we can pray at any condition to you and only you in this life .Amin.

Give us that power that we can convince non believer and try to implement your din to our life as well those’s life who is denying your Identity . Amin.:wasalam:

Angeleyes

this video make me cry alot. My father died, and I was unable to attend his funeral, as he lived in another country and I was pregnant and unable to travel. I have always daydreamed of his funeral....My father was everything to me....but I know he is at peace and he met his maker.

Mu'mina

:subhanallah:

This is so true...
And shows us that we should pray before its to late and don't have the time...

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa alaykum salam.

sis, i merged your post into this thread, as it is the same thing.

All the same, Jazakallahu Khayr for sharing. :D

THe search function may make things easier.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Mashallah!

I never get tired of seeing this one, subhanallah!! It truly makes you think, is this gonna be my last prayer? May we all benefit from this inshallah, Ameen!:blackhijab:

rookie

:ma sha allah,thank u for reminding us.and may Alllah subhanahu wa taala bless this ummah and make us die ,muslims.ameen

muna

ابنة الاسلام
itz very true JazkaAllah kheir Ukhti "May Allah SW bless you and make us those who always keep it right inshAllah"

Waslamu 3alaikum WW