Pray for our brothers and sisters in islam

amira87

I love Allah
All over the world they are suffering in palestine, somalia, iraq, america, ect. We need to make dua for those who are suffering the most and may allah protect them and bring good tidings for them in paradice. ameen Also there is a fire going on in california and i know lots of muslims live in that area, inshallah that fires go out soon. Our dua makes a difference not only in our own lives, but in other's lives too. We can even make dua for the dis believers too inshallah Islam will come into their lives and save them from eternal hell fire for eternity. Islam is already taking over as we speak.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
:salam2:

They are always in my Dua's even though some people here in the site think its wrong to make up ur own dua!

I would say i Dua'a right now like i used 2 back in the days, but i dont want 2 upset anyone from TTI!

Take Care

massi

well it's very good to prayer for our sisters and brothers
and our profete( sw): any muslim prayer for his brother in his absence , the angele El malake says you have too.:lol:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
All over the world they are suffering in palestine, somalia, iraq, america, ect. We need to make dua for those who are suffering the most and may allah protect them and bring good tidings for them in paradice. ameen Also there is a fire going on in california and i know lots of muslims live in that area, inshallah that fires go out soon. Our dua makes a difference not only in our own lives, but in other's lives too. We can even make dua for the dis believers too inshallah Islam will come into their lives and save them from eternal hell fire for eternity. Islam is already taking over as we speak.

JazakAllah khair
May Allah remove the hatred against muslims
May Allah reduce the muslim sufferings

amira87

I love Allah

They are always in my Dua's even though some people here in the site think its wrong to make up ur own dua!

I would say i Dua'a right now like i used 2 back in the days, but i dont want 2 upset anyone from TTI!

Take Care

dont let anyone try to tell you how to make dua for someone...the best of dua is the one that comes from the heart. They cant tell you squat........lol