Pray that I feel better

Mosque51

:salam2:

Im a bit sad today mainly because school is almost over and Allah SWT Hasnt answered my Dua yet (i hope He answers). After high school I will be going for a Compulsory military service in Singapore. And I have asked Allah SWT for years to answer my Dua , I lost count of the years that I was asking. However i asked Allah SWT for something and I waited and waited and what I asked was somthing to prepare me for this military service and for the future in my life but until now Allah SWT Hasnt answered my Dua and im really starting to give up or rather just stop asking for what I want because as it seems it might never come to me. I dont know if my Dua(s) are realistic or not Are they ever going to be answered or not ..I dont know. What kept me hopeful for the future was the thought that Allah SWT would answer that Dua one day . PLease bros/sis Ask Allah SWT to answer my Duas ....Im going through a sad phase in my life.

Dr.Khan

Brother don't give up hope because that is a big sin! You have to remain steadfast and patient. Firstly, check if the Du'a you are making is reasonable, not something like "I want a 50 inch flat screen T.V. so I can devote my time to watching Peace TV." Don't be too specific in your Du'as. Allah will reward it to you soon or later in life; if he doesn't then you will get something else in return Insha'Allah.

Hope I helped Akhi! Peace be upon those who follow the True Guidance

azmirush

Allah will reward it to you soon or later in life; if he doesn't then you will get something else in return Insha'Allah.

Hope I helped Akhi! Peace be upon those who follow the True Guidance

Yes, right..always believe that whatever that Allah has decided for us is for a reason that it is for our own good. He knows best and He loves us for what we are. The rewards from Him will always be there for us..insyallah.

:wasalam:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

keep making dua brother. u never know when is the time of ur dua being answered. or maybe instead of answering ur dua, Allah will save you from some harm or reward you in next life. He knows best.

once a pious person's dua was not answered. so one day he asked to himself "what is the matter with you? why your dua's are not answered?"
did u see brother, instead of blaming Allah, he blamed himself.

also when on Judgment Day, reward will be given to those whose duas were not answered, others will wish that none of their duas would have been answered, so that they too will get the same reward.

4mMadara2Amina

As salam alykom :)

It is really sad soemtimes read that people giving up hopes... Same situation with my husband was. First gave up hopes and than prayers, but ALAHMDULILLAH as he got wife he is praying again and cry out loud 'Ya, ALLAH' and feel shame he has asked ALLAH why have he not answered his Dua's.

Please, please do not lose hope. We know that sometimes things what we think are best for us actually its not, and the things we think are bad for us actually are best. ALLAH knows best when and what we need.

Try to ask for forgiviness and that He forgives your weakness, that ALLAH may increase your faith and knowledge, pray for getting things for you and doing things in ALLAH's willing not the one's you want to do. Everything will be okay. Just lay down your heart the front of Him. He is the only one who can help us.

May ALLAH bless you and your family. Amen. :tti_sister:

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Walaykumu salaam

Don't give up hope brother. Keep asking Allah, don't stop. InshaAllah one day He will answer your dua.

[yt]hwHeZ0scUBI[/yt]

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Dont give up on Allah...He has given us so much. Allah does what HE wills and when HE wills, not when we want Him to. Maybe He has something better for you in the Hereafter, so dont rush Allah or give up, He only knows what is best for you. La Hawla wa la quwatta illah billah.:hijabi:

Dont stop making duaa....never do that inshallah!:tti_sister:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Dear brother put your trust in Allah and have patient, Allah knows when is the best time for your dua to be answered, and Allah knows what is the best for you in every moment although you may not agree with it or you would like it to be now, and maybe it is better for you what tomorow will bring.

Allah sais in Quran:"And when you bring decision put thy trust in Allah. Lo! Allah loveth those who put their trust (in Him). (Al-E-Imran, 159).

"They only are the (true) believers whose hearts feel fear when Allah is mentioned, and when revelations of Allah are recited unto them they increase their faith, and who trust in their Lord";(Al-Anfal,2).

What needs to come is not far away. Allah will not precipitate anything only becouse someone is precipitateing it, neither He will slow down anything becouse someone is slowing down it. Everything happens as Allah wants it, even if people do not like it. Nothing happens without Allahs permission and without Allahs will.

Commitment to Allah is the key to a correct understanding of life. The believer is firmly convinced that all depends on Allahs will. This means that you have greater confidence in what is with Allah, than what is in your hand.You have the intellect, hands, legs, but you must not rely on common sense, hands, legs or on food, but the Creator of it all.

We all are creating by ouselves the circumstances of our lifes. If we are submissive to Allah and if we are following instructions given in Quran and Sunnah, we will be pleased, without fear, without depression. Troubles in which man had fallen is a result of his disobedience to the Creator. This is his own trap into which the fallen.

We should be gratefull to Allah always on everything what He has given to us, and even if prayers of all world would be accepted and ours not, we should still be gratefull to Allah.

Allahs benefits upon us are larger than our desires. May we never ask from Allah what we do not deserve and may we always be gratefull to Allah on everything what He has given us and the path which He has chossen for us, the path of Muslims, belivers which are always putting their trust in Him, asking for little and giving a loot.Ameen summa ameen

Dear brother we will keep you in our duas and may Allah accept them all for you and for us.Ameen

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu