Prayer problems!!

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

I am in training camp right now so its hard to pray on time. Sometimes when I do have some free time I dont know whether I should pray or not because something might come up and when we have to start forming up to perform some certain task in our training ,, so is it ok to delay prayers in my case during training even I have some spare time ?

Thank You!

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu

i have been in one too.. but it was my nautical college and sometimes, especially during national days, no one knows what would come up.. all of a sudden then would be head count or parade or punishment..

but fearing that something would come up after we start to pray, is something from shaitan.. dont pay heed to it. if you are free just try to pray at its proper time in sha Allah there would be a barakah in it.
i dont know how your system works, but we are late for something there would be some physical punishments (though most of the time, i would escape under their eyes.. hehe..). But i am sure nothing of that sort would happen insha Allah. may Allah protect your prayers.

The_truth

:salam2:

I am in training camp right now so its hard to pray on time. Sometimes when I do have some free time I dont know whether I should pray or not because something might come up and when we have to start forming up to perform some certain task in our training ,, so is it ok to delay prayers in my case during training even I have some spare time ?

Thank You!

Asalaamu Alaikum, Do people go to the toilet where you train? How long does it take them? 4 minutes? How long would it take to pray a fard Salaah? 4 minutes? Therefore instead of you going to the toilet like others do why do you not instead go and pray which will take the same time if not less time than a person who goes to the toilet? Problem solved. Taking our 4 minutes is not going to kill you or anyone else. It is shaythan who is trying to get you to make excuses in your mind.

There are no excuses because the simple fact is that Salaah is our obligation and we must fulfill it to the best of our ability no mattr what we are doing. Who gave you that training position in the first place? Then should you not thank Allah and fulfill your obligations to him to the best of your ability?

Then make the full effort and fulfill every prayer without fail and Allah will make your training and work easy for you as well as having peace and blessings in your work and income.

May Allah make it easy for you. Ameen

mohiee76

Asslllamu Allaikum

well said by brother / sister The_Truth, we can spare 4 minutes for prayer, instead of other spear time activites.