Prayer Trouble

jerimelton

Asalaam Alaiykum,

I converted a little over a year ago. I am a student in college and work part time. I am having a really hard time making it to fajr and staying up late enough to do Isha. Does anyone have any advice that might help me?

kayleigh

Maybe you could take a nap before isha? I bet someone is going to tell me that isn't allowed or something... lol. Interrupted sleep sucks but its better than not enough sleep.

ximkoyra

A nice afternoon nap usually does the trick, but if you feel you can't stay up until isha, then you can just pray it early. I know that a lot of people, especially the elderly, tend to do that during the summer where isha is starting pretty late.

For fajr, I don't know what to tell you except you're probably just going to have to find a way to will yourself to do it. Ramadan's coming up, so you'll probably want the practice. lol

Tariq Rahman

Practising Muslim
Walaikum assalam WRWB (May Allah (SWT) blessings & mercy be on you)

Firstly mabroook and welcome to the religion of peace & love - May Allah (SWT) guide you to the straight path and bless you with his precious blessings Ameen!

I'm sure by now you must be knowing 5 times a day praying is an obligatory (complusory) prayers there is no excuse for this, moreover this is one of the 5 pillars of Islam. A Muslim/Muslima means a person who submits his will to Allah (SWT) alone.

You said you're a student and also working that must be really tough but because you want to do it you're doing it....Human is a very tough machine and yet very simple its all in your brain how you plan. Now imagine the fear just before exams most of the students don't sleep whole night studing and yet gets up very early in the morning to get back on studies again its the same student who use to sleep very early at night and gets up late in the morning - this is human.

A muslim is connected via heart to Allah (SWT) if anybody ask you show me the proof if you're a muslim do you have anything ?? NO because we're connected from heart and we believe from heart. For us this life is a strive for the next world which is eternal, if you believe this truly in your heart then I'm sure you'll without any doubt offer your missing prayers successfully because you're a muslim and if you can hard work for this world (studies and working) then you can surely do wounders for the next world because you believe that nothing is more important than your obligatory prayers. Its all about your love towards Allah (SWT) and his last Messenger Muhammed (SAW).

May Allah (SWT) guide you towards the right path always Ameen!

Jazak Allah Khair..
May Allah (SWT) forgive all our mistakes/sins and guide us to the straight path, the path of those who have received his grace & mercy Ameen!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

Asalaam Alaiykum,

I converted a little over a year ago. I am a student in college and work part time. I am having a really hard time making it to fajr and staying up late enough to do Isha. Does anyone have any advice that might help me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
WelCome back to islam, sister.

Really really have to find time to solat(pray)

Always ask Allah swt to guide and help you.

Islam is easy.
And
Solat(Praying) is compulsory!

Watch this Amazing wonderful sister~:ma:
V
Female Professor of Neuroscience converts to Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtSnn974cik

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70490

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUSvm5jhFdQ

~May Allah swt help and guide us all~Amin!

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)

mohiee76

Assallamu Allaikum War...Wab....

dear bro / sis

i can suggest one idea, can ask ur Muslium friends to give a call daily, once u get practice for fews u automatically, will get up.