PREDICT THE NEXT !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Am I? Nah lol. And don't worry Untie, I'm okay with my throat now. Looks like eating ice cream helps.

Next person listens to rock music.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
^All right I'll answer that, yes I DO sometimes. If I 'm just seing some hot game palying video and then there's rock music, yeah.

But usually I listen to nasheeds or nothing.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Lol, next person is Abdul Hasib, at 3:00 o'clock? Lol.

Next person is a sister who plays fighting video games were they kill people lol.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Aw man, spring break is almost over! WAAA!! I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO KAFIR SCHOOL! I HATE IT OVER THERE!

Bad motivation, and bad experience to go through.

Please make dua for me guys. Make dua that Allah helps me hold onto the Deen of Islam and to help me become the true Mumin. :(

Gosh I wish I were an Abd again. I wish I wouldn't have had to go to Kafir school since last year.

I wish I could become who I always used to be. I feel like Malcolm X when he was in prison. Where was the bright little boy that I used to be? I wish I was strong in my eman all the time. :(

summertime

sister :)
I try to be...Glad to hear your feeling better little brother :lol:...i think ill try ice cream next time my throat hurts.

The next person isn't pissed off like i am right now

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
YES! Except I can tell if it's just a small joke. (reply to sister habib)

Next person is a top killer in Halo 3 lol.

And NO, I AM pissed off. :(

summertime

im just angry cuz of one of the threads on the main page..hmmm...need to calm down...

the next person is going to pray asr now

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
lol I bet the sisters are like Astagfirullah, are all little 13 yr old boys in America violent?

Well yes, they are. And it also starts from age 10. and it depends wher you get your motivation from.

Bad peers, bad school (AHEM, Kafir ones in exact), then yeah, you'll learn and know all the bad stuff.

Like how to go jump into the fray during a fight; I'd only do that if my friends wouldn't be able to handle it all to themselves, and if they could, then I'd leave it to them to take the honor of winning the fight.

summertime

wow calm down...I'm sure your better than the rest of the 13 year olds in your school.....because alhamdulillah you are a muslim and you know better....

Status
Not open for further replies.