Prepare for the End of Time?

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam alaikum

So much evidence has brought me to understand that the end is not far, at all.

I can just sense it. SubhanAllah it feels like it's here and I'm so scared. I become so weak and terrified for the signs to come. Why? Because I'm guilty of all the sins I've done, and doing. Whenever I see signs my body shakes in fear and soaks with anger. Why? The fear of displeasing Allah, the anger for letting myself down.

The question is,
how do I prepare for 'the end of time' even though it's so hard? I hope you all understand why it's hard for me. I'm a 15 year old girl growing up in the UK surrounded by Fitnah. I have pure intentions inshaAllah but it feels like they all get ruined by shaytan creating them into evil intentions; but I can't blame shaytan, it's all my fault.

I may not be the biggest sinner in the world, though I sometimes look up at the sky and think my sins are too much to even fill the world... :(

I've let myself down and I don't want to give up. I used to try so hard. I wouldn't take no as an answer. I wouldn't give up praying until I've done the sunnah amount. I felt my imaan. What has happened to me?

And the worst thing of all is - how come wherever I go I see the women getting misguided. All the girls that used to be pious have become opposite inside-out. I fear so much now. Is this a sign of qiyamah? Big amount of misguided girls? Or am I hallucinating... ?

sabina isa

Salam alaikum

So much evidence has brought me to understand that the end is not far, at all.

I can just sense it. SubhanAllah it feels like it's here and I'm so scared. I become so weak and terrified for the signs to come. Why? Because I'm guilty of all the sins I've done, and doing. Whenever I see signs my body shakes in fear and soaks with anger. Why? The fear of displeasing Allah, the anger for letting myself down.

The question is,
how do I prepare for 'the end of time' even though it's so hard? I hope you all understand why it's hard for me. I'm a 15 year old girl growing up in the UK surrounded by Fitnah. I have pure intentions inshaAllah but it feels like they all get ruined by shaytan creating them into evil intentions; but I can't blame shaytan, it's all my fault.

I may not be the biggest sinner in the world, though I sometimes look up at the sky and think my sins are too much to even fill the world... :(

I've let myself down and I don't want to give up. I used to try so hard. I wouldn't take no as an answer. I wouldn't give up praying until I've done the sunnah amount. I felt my imaan. What has happened to me?

And the worst thing of all is - how come wherever I go I see the women getting misguided. All the girls that used to be pious have become opposite inside-out. I fear so much now. Is this a sign of qiyamah? Big amount of misguided girls? Or am I hallucinating... ?

As salam alaikum,

It is all personal, if you are very guided in you eeman, you are living the heaven on Earth, the last days will be lived with no believers in it...

We salam

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Salam alaikum

Wa `alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah

You have committed so much sins that it can fill up the entire world? You think you have committed enough sin to outweigh the Mercy of Allaah? Despair not my sister, stand up everytime you fall down.

So how many a times does Allaah call the sinful people towards Him, Exalted is He.

Sister the Prophet :saw2: mentioned to us the story of a ruler who tortured and burnt his people, because they believed in the Tawheed of Allaah. Even though him and his army did this great crime of disbelieving in Allaah and unjustly burning the people to death, Allaah mentioned:

"Indeed, those who have tortured the believing men and believing women and then have not repented will have the punishment of Hell, and they will have the punishment of the Burning Fire. [Soorah al-Burooj: 10]"

Even they had the chance to repent, and Allaah is Oft-Forgiving.

Do you not realize my Sister that every time Allaah places trials upon trials on you- He is purifying you from sins so that you become a stronger person from all the fitnah around you. And everytime you overcome a fitnah, Allaah elevates your status in this dunya and in the hereafter. And how would you feel if you knew that Allaah boasts about you in the company of the angels, because you used to remain steadfast in this religion. How would you feel when Allaah, on the day of Judgement, will mentions in front of everybody, your steadfastness in this deen and thus enter you into Jannah for that? How would you feel when the Messenger of Allaah :saw2:, the greatest person ever to walk the face of this earth, wants to see you because you remained steadfast in this religion at the time of fitnah.

I would really advise you to 'carefully' watch the following video:

[yt]WJi_y5KdPds[/yt]

Wassalaamu `alaykum

sabina isa

Wa `alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah

You have committed so much sins that it can fill up the entire world? You think you have committed enough sin to outweigh the Mercy of Allaah? Despair not my sister, stand up everytime you fall down.

So how many a times does Allaah call the sinful people towards Him, Exalted is He.

Sister the Prophet :saw2: mentioned to us the story of a ruler who tortured and burnt his people, because they believed in the Tawheed of Allaah. Even though him and his army did this great crime of disbelieving in Allaah and unjustly burning the people to death, Allaah mentioned:

"Indeed, those who have tortured the believing men and believing women and then have not repented will have the punishment of Hell, and they will have the punishment of the Burning Fire. [Soorah al-Burooj: 10]"

Even they had the chance to repent, and Allaah is Oft-Forgiving.

Do you not realize my Sister that every time Allaah places trials upon trials on you- He is purifying you from sins so that you become a stronger person from all the fitnah around you. And everytime you overcome a fitnah, Allaah elevates your status in this dunya and in the hereafter. And how would you feel if you knew that Allaah boasts about you in the company of the angels, because you used to remain steadfast in this religion. How would you feel when Allaah, on the day of Judgement, will mentions in front of everybody, your steadfastness in this deen and thus enter you into Jannah for that? How would you feel when the Messenger of Allaah :saw2:, the greatest person ever to walk the face of this earth, wants to see you because you remained steadfast in this religion at the time of fitnah.

I would really advise you to 'carefully' watch the following video:

[yt]WJi_y5KdPds[/yt]

Wassalaamu `alaykum

As salam alaikum

Jazak Allahu khair, good post

We salam

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam alaikum

JazakAllah khairan to you both,

the speech you gave thariq made me so guilty yet so peaceful, calm and full of joy all at the same time....

oh ...how much I love Allah I can't describe, yet I feel I have let Him down. I know it sounds silly because I can't let Him down but I feel my mistakes drowning me. whenever I admit to loving Allah so so so much i feel His Presence.

I haven't cried in ages from feeling the atmosphere of Allah being present so I now feel like a hypocrite for not doing this daily. The only person I've betrayed is myself but I really do understand that Allah's Mercy out-weighs our mistakes...

Is there such thing as me taking Allah's Mercy for granted?

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatulah wa barakatuhu dear sister

Dear sister I think that this worries are coming one some way from Shaytaan ( neuzu billahi) and his whispers, because once you feel doubt in yourselfe and guilt toward Allah, even for deeds which do not belong to you.

And if we feel like this dear sister, than we go far away from Allah, as we do not feel good enough to be Muslims and this feelings is only taking us away from Allah and is taking us away from making duas to Allah to help us and guide us.

We should try to stay away from everything that is taking us away from the rembrence of Allah,and try to spend our time on the way that Allah is pleased. We see today our society which become corupted and it is aslo like that even between Muslims, where there is less Islamic knowledge and less ihlaas( honesty) in our deeds. May Allah guide our Muslim Ummah to be better Muslims and better belivers and protect us from nifaq.

I also feel sometimes like that sister because our human hearts are weak nd we can not have always good eman, but our eman is changing due to many reasons, that is why our Prophet sallahu alayha wa saalam thought us to always recitate this Surah: "Oh turner of the hearts (Allah, the Most High), keep our hearts firm on your religion".

Our worries are not impossible to resolve InshAllah, as long as we make duas and rely our hope only in Him,and if we think on state of our Muslim Ummah today and its suffering, we realise how litlle are our worries and that with the Help of Allah will be resolved soon Inshallah.

May Allah remove hardness from your heart dear sister and take away these doubts from you. Ameen ya Rabby

:wasalam:

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
:salam2:

All the end of the times is near. The world will not end in your life time. There is still WW III to happen, al mahdi to come and Jesus a.s. to come, who ,btw, will get married and live on earth at least for 40 years. Best advice to follow in terms of ends of time is to look at it this way, your time is up when angel of death comes for you. that is your end of time, regardless of when the world's end of time comes. So inshallah we should focus on ourselves and see how and where we can improve to be better servants of Allah before our time comes and not worry about the end of times for the world.