Problems with the Salafi (wahabbi) methodology

Seeker-of-truth

Never mind im sorry for the mischief i just found out everything about the *!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*! website is a lie they are blatant liars they are bad people and they are sufis and barelvis they made very big lies and deceived me for some time now im sorry
im sorry for bringing rubbish and doubt into ur forums sorry
ill definitely stick to quran and sunnah only now

tariq353

Never mind im sorry for the mischief i just found out everything about the *!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*! website is a lie they are blatant liars they are bad people and they are sufis and barelvis they made very big lies and deceived me for some time now im sorry
im sorry for bringing rubbish and doubt into ur forums sorry
ill definitely stick to quran and sunnah only now

:salam2:

i m glad that finally u have understood their reality....... brother they r professional liars n common muslim is not well equipped to deal with em so need not to worry.... start reading the books u v purchased n its always advisable to refer to more than one translation.

wa salam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,

Salafi is not a new sect.....we used to be call ourselves Sunnis right after the Prophet's death in which we started to diviate into different sects. After awhile this didnt work because of the Bid'ah associated with other sects who also claimed to be Sunnis. So we called ourselves Ahl-Hadith to deffirienciate ourselves showing that we're followers of the Quran and the Sunnah......Then came about othe groups claiming the same thing. Today we're called Salafi....this only means that we're a people who follow the Qur'an and the Sunnah upon the understanding of the Salif as-salih or the past pious generation.

I encrouage you to first read Kitab at-tawheed, always look for books written by Uthaymeen, Shakul Islam and the like. The best transilation is Mohsin Khan and Ali. Anyone who goes against the fundamental belief of tawheed is upon misguidance....look for clues in the writing or websites. If they use weak ahadiths, make claims of Allah not having hands(claim that this is a metaphore), add or take away stuff from the deen, it should be a red flag!! run for your life! dont be confused though, Ibn baaz is awesome and whosoever follows those who came before us had definitly succeeded!

**JUST STICK TO QUR'AN AND SUNNAH upon the UNDERSTANDING of SALIF-as-SALIH! :D**

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Salafism or Wahabism is not a sect dear brother, but we only follow Quraan, Sunnah of our Prophet MOhammed sallahu alayha wa saalam and practise of Islaam by first and best generations of Muslims- Salaf-e saleeh. SubhanAllah, this can not be a sect Astagfirullah, but it is only Islaam. There are Muslims who are on the wrong way and folow the bidah in Islaam,and all those who follow the truth Islam and follow everything how is in pure Islaam, they are calling them Wahabbi, Astagfirullah.

Inshallah dear brother you can find on TTI good articles regarding this subject,and as well about Schoolars of Islaam, like Sheikh Muhammed Ibn Abdul Wahaab, Ibn Taymiyyah ( Raheemehullah),and as other brothers and sisters said and explain well, you should only stick to Quraan and Sunnah, and practse of Islaam by first generations of Muslims.

And you can aslo watch these two vidoes about this subject Inshallah.

May Allah guide you dear brother toward understanding and make us all followers of the truth Islaam. Ameen Ya Rabby.:tti_sister:

May Allah forgive me if I could not explain well and increase our knowledge.

[yt]3BavfAYuAYw&feature[/yt]

[yt]qeXJ9fC8K0Y&feature[/yt]