PROHIBITION OF NATIONALISM

autumn

Strength in Unity
salam,

well ya nationalism shouldnt be allowed..but these months i think im very nationalist..but then i think that no..islam has to be above all the things including your country..your country can come second,ya sure, but islam MUST always be FIRST..despite im being nationalist...islam is always should be first for all the muslims..and then nationalist..but that doesnt mean you dont care about your country..country should also always be there..Rabbani and Hekmatyar? wasnt that the same thing that happened to Ali and Muawiyah? when Muawiyah said both Ali and him will resign, but then Muawiyah didnt keep his word.

abuayesha

:wasalam:

salam,

Rabbani and Hekmatyar? wasnt that the same thing that happened to Ali and Muawiyah? when Muawiyah said both Ali and him will resign, but then Muawiyah didnt keep his word.

Yes, that is the problem with our leaders. Being a learned scholar in Islaam Rabbani did not learn this lesson from the past which led the Islaamic Ummah's disintegration. It seems that Rabbani followed Muaawiya radhiyallaahu anhu. He broke his promise that led to anarchy in Afghanistan.

shehsad said:
But I think hindu wudnt have let us grow once brits had left. So i think its pretty alrite. We need to make it stronger so that we can help thte ummah as we are the only official islamic atomic power.

We should not actually discuss about what had happened in the past, because those are according to QADR. However, discussions are needed in order to learn lessons. Who knows that there will be a leader coming among the TTI family? Bearing in mind the QADR, I would like to emphasize that there is no "ISLAMIC ATOMIC POWER". Islaam does not preach killing people enmass. It does not allow to destruct envirnment even in a time of war. No need to repeat those guidances as I hope everyone knows the instructions given by our beloved Prophet sallallaahu alaihi wasallam and the Khulafaa radhiyallaahu anhum to the soldiers of Allaah.

There are ample evidences that the leaders of the countries called themselves "ISLAMIC ATOMIC POWER" are misusing the status. It shows that they are using the word "ISLAMIC" in order to deceive their citizens. POOR MUSLIMS, still keeping hope on these leaders!!!

However, a real action was taken during the second term of Nawaz Sherif in Pakistan in order to make the Qur'an and the Authentic Ahadith as the supreme law of the country. The rest is known to all.

Wassalaam