Proof that presidents are not the ones who control nations

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: scary but true..... eight years of that idiot.... i remember when he was first elected and i was living in florida at the time..... my family in ireland were laughing when he visited europe and was asked "what part of the republic of ireland will you be visiting?" and he replied "belfast"...lol.... he never even bothered to do his homework before any international trips! good riddance to him is all i can say.
:wasalam:

Salaam,

In our time of "war of words," this man should not be called a "president" but a "tyrant." What makes him dangerous is because he is the most incompetent tyrant in human history. By far, he's killed more people than anyone today. What grave punishment he will face in the afterlife.

A person that is indecisive & has little knowledge is reckless and far more dangerous than a person who possesses vast knowledge. It's even more shocking that American citizens actually voted for him the 2nd time around. Makes you wonder about the knowledge of it's citizens....or even the effects of the "weapons of mass deception" a.k.a. the media a.k.a the 4th branch of the U.S. government.

justcelebre

"Karen is a west-texas girl, just like me" HAHA!

I really wonder how he became a President and not be coherent at all!