Protest burn the Quran day

Rizmina

Assalamuaialkum,
A church in Gainesville, Florida is planning an "International Burn a Quran Day" on September 11 to commemorate the victims of terrorist attacks on that day nine years ago.
We Muslims need to be united and protest against this till they decide to cancel this event!
Evey Muslim is requested to spread this message among other Muslims around the globe!
So don't delay and take action immediately!!
we should be thankful yo the Christian sisters and brothers,those who protest the Quran-Burning Day.Islam don't teach violence and it never dominate others.No one can do anything to the holy Quran (The speech of the almighty ALLAH)and the MIRACLE of our PROPHET MOHAMMED (PBUH). how can he burn the Quran..? can he burn the Quran,which is in the minds of all MUSLIM, HE CAN DO NOTHING but one thing is clear HE IS SEARCHING HIS END

if we burn all the religious book in the world, only Quran will be back!
because
its in our hearts
allah says in quran:
It is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e. the Quran) and surely, We will guard it . (quran 15:9)

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
may Allah curse such people.....
if we burn all the religious book in the world, only Quran will be back!
because
its in our hearts
allah says in quran:
It is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e. the Quran) and surely, We will guard it . (quran 15:9)
its true .. but what we are doing on this earth... we can not say like abu mutlib (grandfather of Prophet S.A.W.) when abraha attacked on kaaba ..''Allah will take care of house i will take care of my camels for man take care for only thing he belongs'' .. we have to release all means to stop such things even if
Coincidentally the guy who organized this event was arrested for child ****ography. Oh the humiliation...
this frequency of such events is alarming .. Allah will ask us .."where were you when such and such was happing ... "
what we will say then ?????????????

Valerie

Should make up fliers explaining what Islam is really about and pass it out as a counter protest. Or maybe myths that people hear, and the truth about those myths... That would do more to damage that church's silly event than anything..

Unless the fire department gives them permission between now and then, they'll get arrested for having a bonfire without a permit...

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Should make up fliers explaining what Islam is really about and pass it out as a counter protest. Or maybe myths that people hear, and the truth about those myths... That would do more to damage that church's silly event than anything..

:salam2:

I think a counter protest would make things heated especially if the two protests are in the same city. Wouldn't it, sister ? I doubt that there is a huge community of muslims in Gainesville, Fl anyway.

But yea, it is amazing quite amazing to read/hear some of the new muslim revert stories in the west. It's usually about people hearing negative things about Islam in the media. They then try to find out on their own what drives these *moslems* to be so evil and negative minded. So they read the Quran and investigate various observations and beliefs in the faith.

Turns out that they actually find barely any negative and are drawn towards the religion, with a variety of things appealing them. And lo and behold, we have them taking shahadah in a few weeks/months time. :)

Allah in his infinite mercy guides people through various sources towards the truth of Islam.

May Allah azz zawajal keep us firm on our deen. Ameen

Valerie

I should have just come out and said that if anyone DOES do a counter protest, they should go for something peaceful, no shouting, no confrontation, because that's what that church and people like WBC want. THAT is what I meant.

I'd say pass out copies of the Quran, but I wouldn't want them to have more fuel for their fire.

Muhammad Emmad

Well this shameful event is the part of the on going propaganda of the west against Islam and Muslims. Its also a message for the Muslim Ummah that despite being one of the greatest nations in the world we have not been able to cope with the anti-Islam propaganda of the non-Muslims.

Quran is our holy book and we (as a nation) must do whatever it takes to stop this event.

May Allah give us the strength to protect our holy book and destroy those who want to burn it.

Muhammad Emmad

Well this shameful event is the part of the on going propaganda of the west against Islam and Muslims. Its also a message for the Muslim Ummah that despite being one of the greatest nations in the world we have not been able to cope with the anti-Islam propaganda of the non-Muslims.

Quran is our holy book and we (as a nation) must do whatever it takes to stop this event.

May Allah give us the strength to protect our holy book and destroy those who want to burn it.