Public Profile

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Salam Alaikum

I have been a member here for about a month and I cannot view other peoples public profiles, but they can view mine. I would like to have the ability to view other people's profiles, how do I do this? I already PM'd masboot last week but never got any response.

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Salam Alaikum

I have been a member here for about a month and I cannot view other peoples public profiles, but they can view mine. I would like to have the ability to view other people's profiles, how do I do this? I already PM'd masboot last week but never got any response.

Same here I wouls like to know too

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
yea I thought so too. hmmm Admin hello,l where are you?? hellllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooo can you hear me? :SMILY45:
:SMILY29: :holaaa:

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
He is the admin, and i guess he's very busy, you should try to PM a mod: Sis Samiha, or bro Happy BA muslim, sis Zarah, Mr Muslim, Ibn Azim.......

samiha

---------
Staff member
Salam Alaikum

wa alaykum salam.

hmmm... you should already be able to do this I believe. Please don't get too hyped up about it. I mean I don't think it's that important but ok... If Sir Happy hasn't gotten back to you, I'll just tell you how it's done and if it doesn't work... hehe, then I have no idea!

The easiest way to view a profile is simply to click on the person concerned's Avatar. That should take you straight there. Otherwise you click on their name, then on the Menu below click "View Public Profile" That way It should take you there as well. Whichever you prefer.

wasalam

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
wa alaykum salam.

hmmm... you should already be able to do this I believe. Please don't get too hyped up about it. I mean I don't think it's that important but ok... If Sir Happy hasn't gotten back to you, I'll just tell you how it's done and if it doesn't work... hehe, then I have no idea!

The easiest way to view a profile is simply to click on the person concerned's Avatar. That should take you straight there. Otherwise you click on their name, then on the Menu below click "View Public Profile" That way It should take you there as well. Whichever you prefer.

wasalam

Thanks, but it won't let me i did exactly what you said and this is what I got

"jabba, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation"

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
SAlam Yes H2BMuslim PM'd me but I have to wait until Masboot comes back, it's a technical issue

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
I think you gotta have quite a number of posts (like 30,40 or 50). But I dont the exact figure. Only then you can view other's profile. So post more.
wa/salam

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Assalam Alaykum,

Dear All,

i think it's nothing to All u to view other peoples public profiles..
even if in many sites i know didn't give permission to access some pages.
All this things are administrative / Moderatrative features ..sometime Admin take it or let it..ok..

and about pms...u don't know how much brother Mabsoot pms n also Site Feedback Emails..then plz take in ur mind that's so tried on him..don't forget we are now about 16,000 member plz Imagine how much emails / pms he have..aslo others Mods they have many pms too..

<wasalam>