Qiblae Awwal

Status
Not open for further replies.

afnan

:salam2:
why bother ur mind with such questions, you know your present qibla thats all,brother.

Karima

Asalamualikum,

Where's Islamicfajr???? .....in this discussion?

This has been an interesting discussion...may Allah shower his blessings on all of you for your efforts!!!

Sallam

cyrusarif

Dear Brother, Salamun alaikum

I have just tried to make people think upon the issues which might have been mis-understood by our predecessors. Whatever I have posted I tried to remain within the ambit of Quraanic Verses not for the reason I do not have faith on Hadeeth (Astaghfirullah) but just because I think atleast Quraan is the document authenticity of which is beyond any doubt among all the Muslims. Difference of opinions may arise on the interpretation but not on text. So if I am quoting something from Quraan and inviting people to analyze the same, then whats wrong with it. If you consider I am wrong in my understanding try to correct me. This is what the purpose of an Islamic discussion forum is. And if you just want people to say whatever you like or whatever you believe, then don’t raise the slogan “TURN TO ISLAM” or if you think Islam is only what you preach or what you understand or whatever you believe then amend the rules of the forum and take oath from all the member that they will not say anything which may differ from your opinion. And then do believe me that nobody will turn to ‘your’ version of Islam.

As for as my believe is concern, I firmly believe that Quraan is a complete charter and constitution for whole the mankind and Rasoolallah s.a.w.a.w have never said any word or perform any act which may defer from the Quraanin injunctions. So whatever narrations attributed to him (s.a.w.a.w) contradicting the Quraan should be analyzed thoroughly, no matter what chain of narrators may have endorsed the same.

I assure you that Quraan is not that complicated as it has been made. Quraan itself is inviting people repeatedly by saying ‘we have made this Quraan easy to understand, so do any one seek guidance from it?”

So just tell me what ever I have written in my posts, really doesn’t invoke people to look into it? And if it does, should people be deprived of discussing the issues and seeking knowledge?

I pray to God Almighty and seek his guidance in all my deeds:

قَالَ رَبِّ اشْرَحْ لِي صَدْرِي {25}
وَيَسِّرْ لِي أَمْرِي {26}
وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِّن لِّسَانِي {27}
يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي {28}

Iltemase Dua
Cyrus

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

Firstly, you sent me a Private Message, and then copy and paste it here.. not good to do that.

There is no version of Islam here, but we deal with true Islamic knowledge. Islam is based on Quran and Sunnah with understanding from pious predecessors, the scholars who understand and have spent their lives dedicated to Islam and who are known for their accurate knowledge.

Therefore, it is of no value for someone to start debating issues here in order to further their own confusion on to a public forum.

We try our best to be polite and allow discussion to flow, but there is a line.. and that line is crossed when someone talks about things without Islamic knowledge, or disregard for the basic rules.

You admit in previous occassions that you omit Hadith from your discussions. Yet, you say you believe in them. This is confusing. We believe in hadith 100% there is no doubt in the authentic hadith.

Unless a hadith is proven to be unauthentic we Must believe in it. In its entirety. For someone to come along and start pretending to be a scholar and disregard hadith because they know better, is a big sin.

. So whatever narrations attributed to him (s.a.w.a.w) contradicting the Quraan should be analyzed thoroughly, no matter what chain of narrators may have endorsed the same.

Secondly there are NO hadith which contradict the sunnah, and who exactly are "we" to analyse the hadith?

You and I should not be discussing things we do not know anything about. Knowledge in ISlam is not everything from the top of your head, but from the book of Allah and the sunnah of his messenger :saw: .. People must speak with knowledge or remain silent, these issues which are clearly non-existant issues you raise, have no purpose. They are based on lack of understanding of both the Quran and the hadith.

My advice to you in the last "lunar " thread was to seek information from Islamic scholars, rather than writing here.

It is for that reason that pages full of debate over waffle is closed or deleted.

Allah Says in the Quran:

“So ask of those who know the Scripture, if you know not” [al-Nahl 16:43].

I try to be as polite as possible, but you must realise that this website is not for debating things from top of our heads. Nor do we wish people to give their own interpretations of Quranic verses. That is done by scholars who have firm knowledge, and they interpret verses from original sources of Islam in order to give accurate understanding.

We do not accept anything from people who do not talk from real Islamic Knowledge.

Infact, it is clear that cyrus already has an answer formulated for his questions, you do not want an answer, but to debate. Secondly, you disregard everything that does not conform to your point of view. For example, when someone gives a hadith, you go around it and do not bother to acknowledge it. - For this reason your threads are locked, because they are not following Islamic logic.. which accepts both Quran and Hadith... Also, its for this reason that nobody has the strange views you have.

Please do not open up another Thread.. or try continue forcing your irrelevant points here.

Wasalam.

Status
Not open for further replies.