Question about Jinn

Isra

aka Tree2008
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi waabarakatuh

Ameen Wa Iyyaki sister. The words I made font size bigger up there really made me smile with Joy. So true words!

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

As salamo alaikome dear brother in Islam

I know just what you mean brother because it has the same effect on me which is why I use it all the time!!!! Just imagine being deep in worry or fear over something in your life then you say aloud or even quietly to yourself "Oh big problem I HAVE A GREAT ALLAH"!!!!! That worry or fear you had before will disappear with the smile that phrase puts on your face and you will feel as if a weight has been lifted from you because not only are you warning the shaitan that you will not put up with any of his nonscience but you are also reminding yourself that NOTHING is impossible when you have Allah on your side!!!! We are Muslims - such a great advantage knowing that and walking through this life with all of its problems and complications! We have a GREAT ALLAH!!!!! And he loves the believers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALHAMDULILLAH!!!!!!

wa salam

Isra

aka Tree2008
Jazakallah khairan brother muslimshabs for your post. May Allah reward you for the kindness you have shown by looking up that information for me! Ameen

wa salam