Question about the Jinn

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

I was reading the surah in Quran that talks about the Jinn. I know that I read the Jinn are able to see us even though we are not able to see them so when I was reading the surah dealing with the Jinn hearing and accepting Quran and Islam and becoming Muslims it made me wonder about the hereafter and what will happen to Jinn who are believers and Muslims?? Will we share the same paradise with each other and if so will we then be able to see them as they are now able to see us? Or will they have a separate paradise than mankind? Maybe nobody knows but Allah but I thought I would ask since I became curious and maybe someone has the answer from hadith or some other source.

wa salam

sanan khan

jinns are existing. And as a human being there are also muslim and non muslim. As far as sharing jannah is concerned, i am going to ask them what they think about that and then i will be able to give you answer. jocking.
Walikum Salam

sanan khan

jinns are existing. And as a human being there are also muslim and non muslim. As far as sharing jannah is concerned, i am going to ask them what they think about that and then i will be able to give you answer. jocking.
Walikum Salam

Daydreamer

As salamo alaikome

I was reading the surah in Quran that talks about the Jinn. I know that I read the Jinn are able to see us even though we are not able to see them so when I was reading the surah dealing with the Jinn hearing and accepting Quran and Islam and becoming Muslims it made me wonder about the hereafter and what will happen to Jinn who are believers and Muslims?? Will we share the same paradise with each other and if so will we then be able to see them as they are now able to see us? Or will they have a separate paradise than mankind? Maybe nobody knows but Allah but I thought I would ask since I became curious and maybe someone has the answer from hadith or some other source.

wa salam

This is quite interesting because i recall that a long time ago, my teacher told me that in the paradise we will be able to see the jinn but the jinn will not see us. If we want to show ourselves to the jinn then we can. If not then they won't see us.