QUESTION REGARDING NAWAFIL

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamulikum.
i came across this website
and it is written

e.Four Rak'at of Ishraaq Prayerf.

can someone plz explain to me the Four Rak'at of Ishraaq Prayer
do i perform this 4 rakaat before the ishaa prayer or after the 2 sunnah,2 nawafil?

whenever i want to do 4 rakaat or 8 rakaat for any sunnag prauer,do i do it 2 by 2 with 2 salams or straight 4 or 8 with one salam?

revert2007

Love Fishing
all about nawafil prayer

powerpoint presentation

Attachments

• salah5nawafil-1234473582944810-2.zip
    372.3 KB · Views: 20

zbhotto

Banned
I would pray nawafil prayer at the end of Esha prayer. Reciting Koran carries more hasanah than any nawafil prayer.

hassana elkoussi

Assalamulikum.
i came across this website
and it is written

e.Four Rak'at of Ishraaq Prayerf.

can someone plz explain to me the Four Rak'at of Ishraaq Prayer
do i perform this 4 rakaat before the ishaa prayer or after the 2 sunnah,2 nawafil?

whenever i want to do 4 rakaat or 8 rakaat for any sunnag prauer,do i do it 2 by 2 with 2 salams or straight 4 or 8 with one salam?

Salam dear sister,

Ishraq prayer has nothing to do with Isha' prayer. It's rather performed if you have prayed fajr (brothers in congregation), then kept reciting Quran or in the act of remembering Allah SWT, then you perform this prayer abt 20 minutes after sunrise. Actually the word "ishraq" means sunrise. According to the Prophet's hadith (PBUH), the reward of such a prayer is equal to the reward of a umrah or hajj ( mashaAllah)

As for any sunnah, it's done 2 by 2.

Salam

revert2007

Love Fishing
Salam dear sister,

Ishraq prayer has nothing to do with Isha' prayer. It's rather performed if you have prayed fajr (brothers in congregation), then kept reciting Quran or in the act of remembering Allah SWT, then you perform this prayer abt 20 minutes after sunrise. Actually the word "ishraq" means sunrise. According to the Prophet's hadith (PBUH), the reward of such a prayer is equal to the reward of a umrah or hajj ( mashaAllah)

As for any sunnah, it's done 2 by 2.

Salam

is it duha prayer?i do pray after the sunrise.is this the prayer?

hassana elkoussi

Some scholars differentiate between them in the sense that the name "Ishraq" prayer is given to the one associated with fajr and remembrance of Allah with the reward of umrah. Duhah is not associated with fajr. And Allah knows best.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

According to majority of scholars of Hadith and Fiqh, Duha Prayer, Al-Ishraq Prayer, and Al-Awwabin Prayer are all names of the same salah It is a recommended Prayer without any fixed number of rak`ahs; its time proper starts a little after sun rise (approximately twenty minutes after sunrise) and extends up to the time of the declining of the sun from the meridian.

A minority of scholars, however, have made a distinction between Al-Ishraq Prayer and Duha Prayer. According to them, Al-Ishraq Prayer is done after sun rise (around twenty or so minutes after) while Duha Prayer is done much later.

http://www.albalagh.net/qa/ishraq_chasht_times.shtml

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/...h-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503547522