question regarding nazr aka the evil eye

poetic

mrs aisha b
Aslamwulakum. I am a new convert to Islam and was just wondering if someone can tell me more about "nazr". My daughter has been crying in and out of her sleep last night I think she has a fever. A friend told me it could have been a case of nazr. My mothers friend did come over yesterday with her child and my friend says this may be why...any remedies/comments

Mumin01

best remedy for evil eye is Allah's words in Surah Al Falaq

Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
Qul-a'uhu bi Rabb il-falaq
Min sharri ma khalaq
Wa min sharri ghasiqin 'idha waqab
Wa min sharr-in-naffathati fi-l-'uqad
Wa min sharri hasidin idha hasad

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
Say: "I seek refuge in the Lord of Daybreak
From the evil of that which He created;
From the evil of the darkness when it is intense,
And from the evil of malignant witchcraft,
And from the evil of the envier when he envieth.

danyal_1992

:salam2:
it must be in actual arabic Quran.I dont know wat sharia says abt it but Quran was revealed to Prophet Muhammad(saw) in arabic so it is more effective.when u read arabic Quran whether u know rabic or not but it makes ur heart soft.I m not a scholar wait for other replies and then act according wat sharia says.May Allah save u and ur daughter from all the evils.Ameen Ya Rabulalameen
:wasalam:

Mumin01

Would I/Can I say this out loud in english ?

you have to say it in Arabic sister, the translation is just a translation, the actual blessings and power reside in the arabic language when reading the Quran.

insha Allah may you and ur family be safe from all envious eyes

Living Soul

:salam2:
:ma: its a nice answer sis for evil eye. Reading Quranic verses have real effect and its translation is just for good understanding of it. Allah knows best.
:wasalam: