Question

Muslim4Destiny

:salam2:

ramadan Kareem

Do you by any chance have mp3 of UMMI from SAMTAAN by Ahmed Buktatir?

If possible could you please direct me to the site which might have all mp3's from this album?

Also, I would like to know what the majority consensus is on brushing teeth with toothpaste (after suhur) during fasting.

Jazakallah Khair

B.Yassine

Assalamu alaykum

I have this nashid, but I don't know why it's not allowed to me to post attachements. If you can help me, I'll post it.

Salam

M

Moadeeb

I'm sorry, I didn't read the part about tooth paste, if I could delete the post I would have. I posted a link to the song but it was deleted, does that have to do with copyright issues?

Salam

Moadeeb

BintMuhammad

Staff member
I'm sorry, I didn't read the part about tooth paste, if I could delete the post I would have. I posted a link to the song but it was deleted, does that have to do with copyright issues?

Salam

Moadeeb

Because the link you posted contained clips from bollywood movies that shows men and women singing and dancing.

samiha

---------
Staff member

I'm pretty sure this is it. i haven't gotten time to check it though, and I extracted it from video, so the beginning will have silence where they play parts of the clip with the phone call etc.

wasalam

Attachments

• ummi.mp3
    1.6 MB · Views: 10