question??

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
:wasalam:
Salam Caleikum to all my brothers and sisters,
i'd like to know if for example the time for salah has come but i am far from home or any mosques, am i allowed to pray wherever i can or do i have to wait till i find a mosque or go to home?
Jazakallah Kheir

j'aimerais savoir si par example quand l'heure de la priere arrive mais je suis loin de la maison oubien d'une mosquee est-ce que je suis autorisee de prier la ou je peux ou bien je dois attendre jusqu'a que j'arrive dans une mosquee ou bien chez moi.
Jazakallah Kheir

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
salam

masAllah for asking question.We are all here to learn from each other.

you can perform salat any where.just u have to know that direction of Qibla and also the place should be clean.

subhanAllah Allah make this easy for us.

If you pray in mosque with other people then then u will have 40 time more reward then praying alone.

With PRayers from brother in islam

SpangledStarz

:salam2:
You can pray anywhere. Wherever you are, if you are able to, pray. Go into a halal butchers/grocers and ask if they have a prayer room/spare room at the back. If there aren't any nearby, carry a prayer mat with you at all times in a handbag/backpack. When it is time for prayer find a clean spot in a park and pray. Though if it is maghrib/Isha I suggest the first option since the second can be dangerous at night, even for a brother. There is a war against Islam on, dont forget that. If there is no halal shop and it is dark, go into a grocer who's owner is Asian, since they may be muslims (evne though grocers sell wine/non halal meat they might not be practicing but still muslim) and if they are not, they may still understand you more. (Note to all the white/non-asian muslims out there: You are the same as any other muslim and I do not mean to be racist in ANY way! It is just that not all white people are muslim, but in India/Pakistan there are many muslims so that shopkeeper may understand more) Ask for a back/spare/store room with space in and pray there. Carry an Islamic compass with you as well. If you need to make Wudu, ask for toilets, since they will have a toilet even if they aren't any spare rooms. I once prayed at a coach station behind a board and many people saw me. They looked startled, especially when my mum prayed, since she wears the veil. Well, may allah be with you, and I hope my little (ok, ok, not so little) passage helped.

Sister Starz

massi

الله اعلم

assalamo 3allaikom

you can pray assalatte anywhere allhamdo lilah . but you must pray in the mosque if you able .ok

strangue :
it' more 27 time if you pray in djam3a (with people( than alone .:laughing-dancing:

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
does that mean that a woman can pray wherever she can when the time for salah comes, i mean can i pray in a park (it's an example lol) when there are men passing past me and looking at me??

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
does that mean that a woman can pray wherever she can when the time for salah comes, i mean can i pray in a park (it's an example lol) when there are men passing past me and looking at me??

Yes sister, just find a place where there's not much crowd if you can, so that you may not be distracted that much by the people passing by. Who cares whether people are looking at you, important is to make your salah insha'Allah.

wasalaam.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

1) Vous pouvez prier n'importe où (You can Pray anywhere)
2) Trouver la direction de Qiblah (Face the direction of Qiblah)
3) Placer quelque chose devant vous (Put something in front of you)

Jazakullah Khairun

Merci beaucoup