question!!

kiki18

ghosts? spirits? jinns? shaytan? imagination? what could it be?

my mother, my sister and i have experienced very abnormal things. for example we see people that we know are no longer alive, we see a white veil like object, and have dreams that tell us of people who will pass away soon. i hope not to sound rediculous, but this subject goes around my home constantly. we wonder all the time of what it could be. please if someone knows, or has some proof, please please tell me, i apreciate the time taken.

i hope for all of you to be with the blessings of allah and in good health :)

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I don't have proof, but one of my sheikh did told me which make sense. He said every person will have 1 shaytaan with him. This shaytaan was with him/her for very long, assuming he/she dies at the age of 70, the shaytaan would have been with him/her for 70 years.

When that person dies and buried, this shaytaan will follow him and will be with him in the grave. If the deceased get tortured in the grave, this shaytaan will leave him immedidately and will go stray including back to his/her house like a mad person after having lost its "partner".

Because the shaytaan was with the person for very long, it can imitate/mimic like that person and can appear in his/her shape too.

I did not bother to find any daleel for this and even now I'm not sure from where he picked up this kind of theory.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

recite following from Quran and then put your trust in Allah:

1. ayat al kursi
2. surah falaq
3. surah naas

about bad dreams....seek refuge in Allah, dry spit 3 times on left side and dont tell about it to anyone.

seek Allah's forgiveness, practice Islam more properly.

and surely from Allah is all success!

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Dear Sister;

Whatever it is, i recmmend that you, your mother and sister read Sorat Al-Baqara at least once a weak, and it'll all go away Inshallah.

In his Musnad, Ad-Darimi recorded that Ibn Mas`ud said,
“Whoever recites ten Ayat from Surat Al-Baqarah in a night, then Shaytan will not enter his house that night. (These ten Ayat are) four from the beginning, Ayat Al-Kursi (255), the following two Ayat (256-257) and the last three Ayat.”

In another narration, Ibn Mas`ud said, “Then Shaytan will not come near him or his family, nor will he be touched by anything that he dislikes. Also, if these Ayat were to be recited over a senile person, they would wake him up.”

Further, Sahl bin Sa`d said that the Messenger of Allah said,

“Everything has a hump (or, high peek), and Al-Baqarah is the high peek of the Qur’an. Whoever recites Al-Baqarah at night in his house, then Shaytan will not enter thathouse for three nights. Whoever recites it during a day in his house, then Shaytan will not enter that house for three days.” This Hadith was collected by Abu Al-Qasim At-Tabarani, Abu Hatim Ibn Hibban in his Sahih and Ibn Marduwyah.

source: http://infoguide.wordpress.com/2007/11/04/32/

kiki18

thank you for your replies. bomeshary, thank you for this but my sister and my mother are not muslim.

I don't have proof, but one of my sheikh did told me which make sense. He said every person will have 1 shaytaan with him. This shaytaan was with him/her for very long, assuming he/she dies at the age of 70, the shaytaan would have been with him/her for 70 years.

When that person dies and buried, this shaytaan will follow him and will be with him in the grave. If the deceased get tortured in the grave, this shaytaan will leave him immedidately and will go stray including back to his/her house like a mad person after having lost its "partner".

Because the shaytaan was with the person for very long, it can imitate/mimic like that person and can appear in his/her shape too.

I did not bother to find any daleel for this and even now I'm not sure from where he picked up this kind of theory.

:salam2:

This is very possible because shaytan can live for thousand of years. And if so, then you could imagine the type information and images that can be common.

like bomeshary has posted, the prophet PBUH, gave us the remedy for our protection, you could play and listen to it in your room and even recite.

The other thing, I heard from a sheik, just mention Allah's name when entering your home, it could be bismallah, AllahAkbar, or any mention of Allah's name.

Lastly, invite a sheik to visit your house and family. It could just be a social event, like cup of tea or something.

:wasalam:

fada_all

thank you for your replies. bomeshary, thank you for this but my sister and my mother are not muslim.

oh im sorry i don't konw what to tell you about your .......

but as my brothers has already told i do agree with sure masha allah good advices ,i eager you to follow what they have stated above

and try to listen as much as possible to sourat al baqarah it is the best gain against shaytan also

an allah konws more

may allah guide us all to the right path