Question

abdellah007

Someone asked me this :

"my friend went to help this little boy in french,she said; i have a question, theyre hindus basically, his mum called me a few days ago and said plz come and help him in french and ill pay you, but when i went, i learnt that they have financial problems, because her husband had a kind of kidney cancer and hes still on medication, so i said i didnt want money even if she insisted on givin it to me, does it still mean that im doing khayr to hindus? is it allowed or prohibited? jazaakillahu khayran"

Could any brother or sister answer this jazakom allah.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
helping non-muslims is allowed in Islam. inshallah u'll be rewarded for that.

millions of mon-muslims accepted Islam in the past 14 centuries due to muslims kind behaviour towards them. eg. a blind non-muslim is falling into a well, it becomes a duty on a muslim to save him. he cant say "i will not, he is not muslim".

recently, a muslim org. was banned in pak. do u know who came to support them? hindus!!

why? bcoz the Islamic org. was aiding the poor hindus in pak.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
mashallah! brother...
muslims should be kind towards their brothers and sisters ...
see, if we muslims be kind,gentle and honest to any one (whether muslim or non-muslim) then that very good...
if we be kind,and polite towards a non-muslim, then that person will see,and keep seeing your behavior, and then he will try to know your religion...
and just because of this kindness, they might revert....
Allah knows best.

salam alaykuum

yes we should b kind to non-muslims but that doesnt mean that when the US is helping israel kill palestinians we should still b their friends....u know who im talking bout folks.......all those countries with ties with a murdering nation and thinking that this is Islamic....:astag::astag::astag::astag::astag:........all those leaders shall get their share in the afterlife InshaALlah

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
i think you can do it in order to soften their hearts towards Islam
we remember the story of that old lady who used to spread trash in Prophet's S.A.W, way and his conduct towards her and her acceptance of Islam:salam2: