Ramadan

Bilal Ahmed

Islam my way of life
Salaam brothers and sisters,

How is ramadan going 4 every1?

Who thinks that ramadan is going fast? its already been a week

And i know its still early day but Whos looking forward to Eid?

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam brother
my ramdhan is going prety well.infact i feel that this is the best ramdhan of my life ALHAMDULLILAH.i m feeling my lord more closer to me than ever.yup i thinck ramdhan is going to fast.hehe.brother every1 is looking for eid .hmmm eid is in fact a gift 4 us from ALLAH after ramdhan.how is ur ramdhan going brother??hope fine.
waslam

ummsami89

Ramadan for me

Salam aliakum. Ramadan Mubarrak to all.
This is a strange Ramadan for us. We used to have community dinners every Saturday for the families but they stopped them due to the wear and tear of our mesjid with the crowds and people taking advantage. People would come and eat, but not clean up or stay and pray isha/taraweeh. It got trashed. So, I miss those alot but I understand why they did it. We are having a new community center/school built but who knows when that will finish. inshallah. Also, noone is inviting people for iftars. that I know of. And taraweeh runs so late that people cant go when they have to work the next day. I have been 3x so far but I just stay home and pray. (Im a sister, so thats ok).
We have had some family issues this past week that have caused turmoil and upset to our family structure(no deaths, alhumduillah). so its been difficult in that respect. I have been going through some depression because of it. Inshallah this weekend, things will improve again and get back to normal.
I still do my prayers on time, much better now alhumduillah and fast but I sleep alot too.guess its the depression.
well, take care all.
Your sister in Islam.
Jamie/aka ummsami89

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Ramadan is just soo special, 20 days left, not much :(
I'm looking forward on doing much ibadaah in the followin days inshallah :) not eid yet

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
:salam2:

Alhamdullillah, It's fantastic, I just wish the days went a little slower :) that would give me more time to do the thing i want to do, but now I'm just too busy.

:wasalam:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Ramadan is going very well for me, Alhamdullilah!! It goes by so quick, so let us reap the benefits inshallah. Last Ramadan was not so good for me, but this year is much better and I thank Allah that I am here to see it, Alhamdullilah!! Eid... well that means that this beautiful month has ended:girl3: :girl3: May Allah accept our fasting and our ibadah, Ameen!!:tti_sister:

zaid6236

:salam2: dear brothers and sisters, the month of ramadhan is a fasting month. but make sure that we are fasting for Allah and not just get hungry..how do our muslim people who has to fast even they have to fight in their own country. This is not right, Islam is all about peace and harmony. How to do ibadah if things are like this war..war..the best is to solve everything then everbody can do ibadah in a very peace and harmony.:wasalam:

justmuslim

Asalamu alaykum y'all

Ramadan is mansha allah very good but it's going so so fast subhannallah. in the morning i go to school and by the time i came home is 5pm and little bit later iftar, taraweeh ( there is no masjid where i live so i pray home) then study and slp. the time is really really going very high speed 250mph. subhanallah. or may be it's me.

shahidah123

assalammualaikum,

Alhamdulillah, Ramdhan for me is going fine. I will have some friends over for iftar later today. I am trying not to think of Eid first. This year i want to change. If all these years i look forward to Eid, this year i have a personal mission & that is to do more terawih prayers & read more Al Quran everyday & solat tahajjud. I want to get myself closer to Allah s.w.t. InsyaAllah. Many muslims worldwide feel sad leaving the month of Ramdhan, many even cry while supplicating , this month full of barakah. I know i have to change how i see Ramadhan. :tti_sister:

Abu.Amirah

From Kenya Africa!!

Alhamdulillah ramadhan so far so good and we are lucky indeed to be in this blessed month once again.How many of our brothers and sisters who fast with us last yr and hope to be here this yr too but they all went to Allah?so we better make time for the remaining days and do alot so that we keep in mind maybe this could be our last ramadhan :):tti_sister:

Inshallah Allah to gv us streghth and make us to do alot and May Allah accept all our saums....Amin!!:muslim_child:

q8penpals

Salam

And don't forget the people everywhere in the world, Muslim or not Muslim, who fast many days simply because they are too poor to get food. Sometimes I have to remind myself of that fact when I think I am getting hungry - there are many children an people who go to bed hungry EVERY night, not just during the day for 1 month. :-(

Lana